Start by marking “Wicked Indulgence (Wicked Innocence, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Indulgence (Wicked Innocence, #2)

Wicked Indulgence

(Wicked Innocence)

I’m the bad boy of rock.

I play hard and party harder, my life is every dude’s dream. Women throwing themselves at me, more money than I know what to do with and I get to do what I love.

Perform.

I thought things couldn’t get any better.

I was right.

I’m no stranger to controversy, a side effect of doing whatever the fuck I like, but maybe I’ve taken things too far this time.

Be
Published July 6th 2015 (first published July 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Indulgence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Indulgence

Start your review of Wicked Indulgence (Wicked Innocence, #2)
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This book was a quick and fun read! We dive into the dark world of rockstars, dysfunctional families and deep passion.
Saxon Waite's dream is to be a famous singer. With his band, Severe, he is able to grasp success but can he keep it? When an attractive woman enters his life with the purpose of promoting the band's work, his world changes. Thrown into the dangerous and tempting trap of popularity, he struggles with himself, his family and addiction. Will he be able to find peace into the world o
Melyssa Winchester

Genre: New Adult
Series or Standalone: Prequel Novella to Wicked Innocence
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

If there’s one thing that can be said about the way I read and review, it’s that I never do things in the right order. And that’s exactly what I did here, except in a way, I think this one might have been done right.

Wicked Indulgence is based around the lead male from Wicked Innocence(the full length story) Saxon. You get a bird’s eye view into the life he led
Cecily Bonney
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I still love Sax.

This was a super short read and I so can't wait for book 2 to come out.

I like his point of view for sure and the last sentence of this book broke my heart.
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get to know sax before he was in the manager spot!
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“I’m so turned on by her forcefulness that I forget I'm In a bad mood. We’re barely in the elevator when I launch myself on her my lips hitting the curve of her neck as she groans.”

4 stars. This is a short novella and it’s a super quick read. I really enjoyed this book, it gives a little more information regarding Saxon, one of the characters from Wicked Innocence.

I’m the bad boy of rock.

I play hard and party harder, my life is every dude’s dream.
Kat DM
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
☆☆☆☆4-INDULGING STARS☆☆☆☆
*Copy provided by the author in exchanged for an honest review*

photo WickedIndulgence_zpseqi3qepd.jpg

WICKED INDULGENCE was fun... getting to know Saxton's back story was what I have been waiting for. He comes from a wealthy family who does not agree with his decision of becoming a famous rock star. No kind of support from his family other than his sister Stace, however, it does not stop him from pursuing his dream. The question is... Will he be able to stick it out, handle everything that comes with be
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
So we know Sax in the here and now but this book takes us back in time to the old Sax. We find out what went down and why he is the way he is !! The pre- Micah days. This is a novella and though I saw it listed as #2 in the series I honestly don't think it matters if it is read first or second ?? I don't see any spoiler issues with that. My issue is now that I know the start to Sax's story and the here and now I really need that in between time !! I know I am asking for a little too much !! I wa ...more
Emma
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a short prequel novella by Missy Johnson and it gives a little more information regarding Saxon, one of the characters from Wicked Innocence, it covers the why his life changed before we met him in Wicked Innocence and its tale I've wanted all along.

Saxon Waite is living the dream. He’s the lead singer of a rock band, he comes from a wealthy family, so what more could he possibly want? In his own eyes his family life isn't supportive. With the exception of his little sister they are not
Hooked On Books
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
4-Star Review

We first saw Saxon Waite, the lead singer of the group Severe, in Missy Johnson’s Wicked Innocence. Wicked Indulgence is a quick novella that gives readers a more in depth look into his character.

Saxon is on top of the world. His band has started gaining the recognition they desire. On the other side, his parents are still not giving him the support he wants, and he only remains at home for his younger sister Stace’s benefit. He places all his time and energy into the band’s shows.

B
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wicked Indulgence is the second book in the Wicked Innocence series. In this installment we get to learn more about Saxon and how he changed his life into the Saxon we meet in Wicked Innocence. I loved getting the back story on Saxon and his family.

This was a great quick read. The story line was fast paced. I read this book in one setting, I literally couldn't put it down. Saxon is a sexy rock god destined to be famous. But what will happen when his partying gets out of control?

I love Missy's
N Swaffar
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**ARC provided by author, in return for an honest review.**

Wicked Indulgence is really short and straight to the point of Saxon’s life before Micah. It has a whole explanation on what gave Sax the bad boy image and why he was closed off when he first met Micah. Saxon had the life that everybody dreamed of, a life to party and have any woman he wants. But he was also spiraling out of control and at times he had no idea why he was left in situations he doesn’t even remember getting into. You fi
Natasha
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.
3.5* read.
This is a novella so it is a short quick read, perfect to get more of a insight into Saxon who is a character in Wicked Innocence. You get to see what made him the man he is now and about his life with his family so I enjoyed the in depth insight we got to him.
It was a 3.5* read for me because although I did enjoy and like this book for me it was to short for some aspects of the book so it didn't work in places for me and
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

with this book we get to see Saxon's life , what happen that changed him into the man he becomes. Saxon came from a wealthy family who may not show support in so many ways, but Saxon rises to fame quickly and along with that comes temptations, it definitely wasn't how he thought it would be. It was nice to get to see this side of Saxon, this depth of him.
Theresa
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The life of a rock god can be wicked!

Great beginning to Saxon Waite's tale. I had previously read Wicked Indulgence so I knew some of what to expect, but know I know more about the why! And now a bit about the story...

Sax has always wanted to sing. He feels alive on the stage. His parents think he's wasting his life away and don't support him. Then he gets a record deal and everything changes, but can the band survive the fame?
Night and Day book blog
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was given to me by the author for an honest review.
4.5 stars I'm extremely glad I read this before the first book. It gave me a look at the Saxton bad boy Rockstar. The only thing I didn't like was how he was blamed for the accident. I didn't feel that it was his fault yes he knew what he was doing but at first he said no. That is my only fault for this book other than that it was awesome. Reviewing for Night and Day book blog http://ndbbr2014.com Stephanie Powell
Stephanie
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was given to me by the author for an honest review.
Laura  Redmon
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love to read Ménage Romance and this book has it all! Chemistry, passion, love , and forgiveness.
Thus author is truly a magnificent writer. So much so that everything is relatable and has great descriptions.

Go one-Click this passionately sensual ménage!

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Coralee Corrigan
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Shelves: arc
Quick,easy novella read that will tell you how Saxon Waite become the man he is today. Fame is not always what you want and need.
Venture
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you love Saxon then you must read this quick read. I can't wait for more Saxon! ...more
Lynette
Jul 29, 2015
Erika Lopez Pacheco
Aug 29, 2015
Alanna Baker
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2017
J.
Jessie
N Swaffar
« previous 1 3 next »

• Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
  • All for This (Here and Now, #3)
  • Going Hard (Steele Ridge, #2)
  • Late for the Wedding (Lavinia Lake and Tobias March, # 3)
  • You and Your Sewing Machine: A Sewist's Guide to Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Tips & Techniques
  • Gambler's Woman
  • Don't Look Back (Lavinia Lake and Tobias March, # 2)
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she's a cat, a cat who thinks he's a dog...you get the picture).

When she's not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

Wicked Innocence (2 books)
  • Wicked Innocence (Wicked Innocence, #1)