Start by marking “I Belong to Her (Belong Series Vol. 2)” as Want to Read:
I Belong to Her (Belong Series Vol. 2)

I Belong to Her (Belong Series Vol. 2)

Michael Walker met Addison back in High School.
She was the only woman he'd ever wanted,
the love of his life.... so he thought.

Married to his soulmate of fifteen years with three beautiful daughters,
life was everything Michael could have dreamed of.
That was, until Addison met Brandon Donavon,
and decided she was no longer in love with Michael.

After their divorce Michael p
Published (first published August 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about I Belong to Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Belong to Her

Start your review of I Belong to Her (Belong Series Vol. 2)
Jackie
Oct 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story. It is not overly dramatic. It's a quick easy read. It is a lot of telling more than a story but nonetheless it is enjoyable. I didn't read the first book before this one, but I can't help disliking Addison. It seems like she didn't fight for her marriage very hard. She ends up seeming to be a nice character. I do like how Michael and Addison handled their relationship after the divorce without the bitterness.
Dawn
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! You need to have read I Belong To Him before you read I Belong To Her
Michael and Addison met in high school were married had kids 15 years later Addison is unhappy and leaves him for another man.Michaels world is crushed so he throws himself into his work.Interviewing for a new assistant at his company he meets Theresa and hires her for the position,hes drawn to her and she too him the air is electric between them.But being boss and employee Theresa doesn’t want to go there.She
Nicole Strycharz
Fantastically Romantic & Hopeful!

I don't know where to begin because I love these stories! I love Ava Danielle's writing! It's fresh, hopeful, heart jerking and sweet!

The characters are all so alive to me! Michael stole my heart in the first book 'I Belong to Him,' and continued to do so in this one! His heart is so big and so lovable! He's the perfect model of a father figure and man in love! His balance of the children and his new interest was so impressive to me!

Then there is his girl and
Nicole Strycharz
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Then there is his girl and omg I loved her! I didn't think sh
Angel
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
** I was given a copy of this book for an honest review**

This is the follow up book to I belong to him.

If you want a light read about love friendship and second chances
this is the book for you.
Michael is Addison's ex who we met in the first book.
He was heart broken to have his marriage end, and didn't think
he would/could find Love again. until he meets Theresa his new assistant.
they were drawn to each other immediately. neither one of them thought
it would be a good idea to date, but they couldn'
Lisa Brooks
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this arc to read for an honest review. I sooo loved this book. It tells the story of a relationship that just kind of withered away . Have you ever Loved someone, but your not In Love with them ? This book tells what happens to a couple who do loved each other but aren't in love , there is a difference. I can relate to the couple in this book. It was very hard for me to put down, but gotta work lol. This author is amazing can't wait for more from her
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I Belong to Her is a followup book to I Belong to Him by Ava Danielle. Solid storyline that had me hooked from beginning to end. The characters were well developed with depth, emotion and chemistry. All in all a very solid book that I would recommend. You should read I Belong to Him before reading this book to help fill in gaps in the storyline.
L.A. Cataldo
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I love Michael. Great read! Worth the buy/credit
Alisha Kreider
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Wow you not stop Amazing me...I love your ability to write a wonderful book and an amazing series.. Your books keep me wanting more.. I get sad when I finish them
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Michael had been married to the love of his life for fifteen years. Together since high school, he and Addison experienced everything together. When she admitted to having an affair and no longer being in love with him, his world shattered.

Having to hire a new assistant, Michael is spellbound by Theresa. She is gorgeous, confident, definitely qualified for the position and completely focused on working. He tries to ignore the attraction he has for her and completely fails.

Quickly they become ent
Shelley
Feb 22, 2018
Maggie
Jul 29, 2016

• Awake (Awake Series Book 1)
  • Are You Awake (Awake Series Book 2)
  • Dead Asleep (Awake Series Book 5)
  • Stolen Love
  • The Day He Came Back
  • The Lake House (Brewer Brothers #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Black Ink: Part III
  • All The KING'S Women: The KING Duet, Book 2
  • The Making Of A KING: The KING Duet, Book 1
  • Black Ink
  • Best of Me
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Tagged Steel
  • Just Playin' (The Ballsy Boy #1)
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle Ten ...more

News & Interviews