Start by marking “You Are Always on My Mind: Hell Yeah! (Hell Yeah! -Cajun Style #17)” as Want to Read:
You Are Always on My Mind: Hell Yeah! (Hell Yeah! -Cajun Style #17)

You Are Always on My Mind: Hell Yeah!

(Hell Yeah! Cajun Style #4)

We all like to think we have a soulmate. Unfortunately for some of us, we miss them, passing unseen like two ships in the night. Revel and Harper were among the lucky ones, they knew without a shadow of a doubt that they were meant for one another. In a perfect world, they wouldve enjoyed a happily ever after. But this isnt a perfect world.
Harper is haunted by her past, a
Published June 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about You Are Always on My Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are Always on My Mind

Start your review of You Are Always on My Mind: Hell Yeah! (Hell Yeah! -Cajun Style #17)
Janna
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to Ms. Hunter's Hell Yeah (Cajun Style) You are Always On My Mind (book 16).

I love Sable Hunter's Hell Yeah: and the Equalizer books. She is a very talented writer and can paint a picture with her words that make you feel that you are a fly on the wall and witnessing everything that is written on each page.

This installment is about Revel lee Jones and Harper Summers. We have met both these characters in several of the Hell Yeah installments. Their story is like a Greek
Ginny Pearson
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revel met Harper one summer at a dance. He had seen her plenty of times before. She always spent the summer with her grandmother.
Harper couldn't wait to turn 18 so she could move in with her grandmother. She had been staying with her aunt and uncle after losing her parents. Horrible things had happened to her before that. Those things had led her to needing things that could hurt her worse.
When Revel finds out about her need for pain, she loses him and then she loses Noah. She gets it other
Pamela
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read

Pain guilt and being shame is what her Life was. Memories had her craving pain to make it all go away, but it didn't and she had hurt so many and been hurt but she did love one man but he could never love her. Rebel he knew what shame was, what a man can do to a women, but that didn't stop him from living her...... He would never stop trying to get her to know how much he loves her. Emotions run high, ghosts want help, danger is near and all you can do is push threw the pages as
Merle
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good story. Revel Lee is one of Hunter's best heroes- ever faithful and strong and never willing to give up on love, or on Harper. Even when Harper gave up on herself, he stays strong and true to her. She has been through the wringer with her family and she doesn't see any future for herself. Abuse will do that to you, but Revel has faith and he has friends who will help them see their future together. Of course, there is more than a little Cajun magic here, and a good thing, too. It ...more
Marie Frabutt
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soulmates

I loved this story. The characters, Revel and Harper have real life problems in their relationship that the reader can relate to. Together they can overcome so much.
romancejunkie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
my favorite of the series
Debbie Collins
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sable Hunter never disappoints me, and You Are Always on My Mind (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style) was no exception. This is the story of Revel and Harper, whom we have met in previous books in the Hell Yeah series. Harper is haunted by her past, and afraid that when Revel finds out about it, he will be only too glad to let her go. What Harper fails to realize is that nothing Revel could find out about her would cause him to walk away from her, he loves her too much. This is a story of love, pushing ...more
Becca Moree
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Like all of the Hell Yeah books by Sable Hunter, You Are Always on My Mind was a heart clenching book that had me gasping and reaching for tissue as I ugly cried so hard I could barely see the words on my kindle.

Sable Hunter has such a unique way of creating a story that gives us multiple perspectives from extremely well developed realistic and lovable characters. Needless to say it's addicting and once I start reading I can never seem to put the books down.

This story was rough. I will warn that
Emily
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
'You Are Always on My Mind' (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style) by Sable Hunter is a fantastic read! This is the story of Revel Lee and Harper. I have been anxiously awaiting this story. This story takes readers on a emotional journey, full of passion, romance, paranormal activity, and suspense. Sable Hunter has written another wonderful addition to the Hell Yeah! series. I loved Revel Lee and Harper's story. It was also great to catch up with Beau, Harley, Patrick, Savannah, Lucas, Dandi, Noah, Skye and a ...more
Tracey Warren
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sable Hunter as a writer is a rare gifted person who captures her readers body, heart and sole with her words/stories. Sable says she wants to make her readers laugh, cry and tingle in a good way, well with this book she's excelled herself again. Revel and Harleys story, isn't the usual pretty romance. Pain, hurt, both physical and emotional are all entwined, with love in abundance. Isn't really much more to say without spoiling the story. It's an amazing book to read, easy to read as a ...more
Jennifer Geoghan
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Although I'm a huge fan of Sable Hunter, I loved the story, but I think there was a bit too much of the racy sex stuff in this book. At times I was like ... Really? They're at it again, can I just skip this and get back to the plot?? I mean I love all the spicy stuff, but in this book, I think it was too much and the plot got a little lost. Overall, I enjoyed the book, I just skipped over a few sex scenes to get back on track.
Barbara
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love and loss

Revel has loved Harper since he was13. A lot of terrible things have happened in Harper's life and she feels like she's not worthy of Revel. She doesn't understand that he sees her soul. This story has love, loss, good and evil. Revel is determined to find and keep her. She's determined to live a miserable life without him. And ghosts from her past, living and dead, are determined to get their own happy ending.
Kathy L
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh How I love a good Hell Yeah story and Revel Lee and Harper did not disappoint. Loved reading about all the couples we read about already and seeing they are doing well. Loved the supernatural element of the story - they are very believable to me. Loved Revel's determination to give Harper what she needs - need to feel the bite. Love that line. Can't wait for the next book to come out. As always Sable, love your stories.
Cheryl Whitty
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
'You Are Always on My Mind' HellYeah! was a wonderful story to read.
It was so good I stayed up all night to read it.
I loved Harper and Revel , they were so good together .
We met Harper in one of the previous so books so we know she had serious demons to to fight ,
real and imagined.
Revel was great never giving up on Harper, he was determined to give her HEA.
This was a wonderful addition to the Hell Yeah! series
Janet McKale
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sable does it again!

I enjoyed seeing Harper and Revel work things out. After each being in several stories it was great to have them together. With a little help from her new friends Harper finally realized that she too could get it together so that her and Revel could be together. Hell Yeah! and Hell Yeah! Cajun Style are terrific series. They are enjoyable and will keep you on the edge of you seat wanting more. I would recommend these to everyone.
Cynthia Gallaher
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending.

I am do glad Revel and Harper finally got their HEA. This story was a long time coming. I loved the setting. The paranormal elements and the chemistry of the couple. Sable Hunter had me involved in the story on the very first page. It's such an emotional read that I had to back off several times and collect my thoughts. Have your tissues ready. Sable Hunter never disappoints.
Sandy
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is A wonderful series

I have loved every book in this series. This one tells of something no one should have to go through. The problems seem insurmountable, but love proves that wrong.
Ginny
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love all of Sable Hunter's books. Especially the Hell Yeah series.
Dawn Trepczyk
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Sable Hunter. This is Harper & Revel's story. If you haven't read this or any other books by Sable Hunter I strong suggest that you do. You will not be disappointed.
Lindsay
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Always 5*'s. Lovely read. Next....... Lol
Shirley Deaton
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sable Hunter never disappoints! Another awesome book. This story had tied up a few loose ends and came full circle. well worth the read!
Karla
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally we learned what happened to Harper. The story was bittersweet. I really felt for her and all the pain she endured. Revel was a true hero, I loved him!
Cristena-lorin Ford
Feb 09, 2018
Kym
Jan 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Forever Now (The Barrington Billionaires, #6)
  • Breaker
  • Homecoming for Christmas (Christmas Mountain #1)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Wait for Me
  • Play Dirty
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Scrooge McFuck (Some Girls Do It, #2)
  • Buckled (Trails of Sin, #2)
  • Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • All Grown Up
  • Racing Hearts (Bennett Boys Ranch, #3)
  • Riding Hard (Bennett Boys Ranch, #2)
  • Taurus (The Zodiac Queen, #2)
  • Devil's Kiss Series Collection (The Devil's Kiss #1-4)
Sable Hunter is a New York Times, USA Today bestselling author of over 60 books in 11 series. She writes sexy contemporary stories full of emotion and suspense. Her focus is mainly cowboy and novels set in Louisiana with a hint of the supernatural. Sable writes what she likes to read and enjoys putting her fantasies on paper. Her books are emotional tales where the heroine is faced with ...more

Hell Yeah! Cajun Style (4 books)
  • Burning Love (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #1; Hell Yeah!, #6)
  • Forget Me Never (Hell Yeah!, #7)
  • Finding Dandi (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #3; Hell Yeah, #9)

News & Interviews