Start by marking “The Complete Divine Trilogy (The Divine Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Complete Divine Trilogy (The Divine Trilogy #1-3)

The Complete Divine Trilogy (The Divine Trilogy #1-3)

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
An erotic read meant for adults, The Divine Trilogy is not your typical romance.
When you first meet Catherine and Jayden they aren’t looking for love at all. Catherine O’Chancey is a young submissive whose second Dom turned out to be an abusive fake. This is the story of her subsequent recovery and reentry into the BDSM lifestyle with the help of a new Dominant, Jayden Ma
Paperback, Boxset Edition, 754 pages
Published August 24th 2015 by R.E. Hargrave (first published August 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Divine Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Divine Trilogy

Veronica Lara
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
You don't have to be a sadist to read this book and enjoy it, but you need to be open minded.

This erotic story covers the relationship between Erin and Jaden, and how they both grow and learn to trust one another. It has plenty of dirty bits to keep you turning the page, but I like that it covers the differences between a consensual S&M relationship and how it's NOT the same as abuse.
Cynthia Ogg
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I first read The Divine Trilogy in it's 3 parts and I'm so excited to have all three in one place! This series is phenomenal!

TO SERVE IS DIVINE
Hot dang.
I mean. Whoa.

I demolished this book in a few hours, it was just that good. It took me 2.5 days to read the entire trilogy - and it only took me that long because I wasn't home for most of the second day!

Catherine is a sub that has been hurt by a previous Dom but knows that she needs the Lifestyle to put herself back together. Jayden is a Dom who
Cynthia Ogg
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

TO SERVE IS DIVINE
Hot dang.
I mean. Whoa.

Liz
Oct 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I have no interest whatsoever in being a submissive, but I will admit that the whole D/s thing piques my curiosity. And this trilogy is all about that, so hold onto your hats... or your riding crops. Whatever.

We meet Catherine/Erin who recently moved to Dallas, and it's her first attempt to get back into the Lifestyle. We do eventually learn why she left it and her past... which, given that she's 22 isn't all that distant. And she's got a really interesting past (which could have been explored m
Nola Arganbright
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the culmination of Books 1,2,3 of the Devine Trilogy. I had read Book 2 previously and enjoyed it very much. When I found the total series in one book on my Kindle Unlimited I knew that I would have to read it.
Erin or Catherine when she is in her submissive zone has began to heal from an abusive relationship and knows that she wants to return to the BDSM lifestyle. She goes to a club and is noticed by Jayden a practicing Dom.
The beauty of this story is that it is written closer to the r
Vickie Brown
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this trilogy! Came across this in an email about books that I get daily, not sure which one as I get several. This trilogy takes you into the world of BDSM and the ins and outs of a D/s relationship. This is one of the best I have read in this genre. The writing is top notch and flows, It never got bogged down. The book kept my attention through all three books.The strength and courage of the female lead had me in tears at times. I understand her head space .She also made me laugh out lou ...more
Tracy Gray
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I came across this author through a takeover event on Facebook. I am reader that likes a number of genres and thought I would try this out. The story is about Erin, a beautiful Irish lass who has been through some horrific experiences within a past relationship who should have known better being her dominant. The story is about Erin being able to come to terms with her experience, move on and blossom under the tender care of Jayden. The underlying story is of love and how it can grow and become ...more
Danielle Goodwin
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
R.E. Hargrave's "The Divine Trilogy" is an awesome series! Three full-length books, with #3 being a little longer. I love it. I don't usually give straight 5 ratings, but I loved this one! #2 is simply mesmerizing - probably the best #2 I've ever read. Most of #2 takes place over the space of one day - so you can imagine the amazing detail. I love the characters...Catherine's backstory is heartbreaking, but she is so strong. Love, Love, Love! And Jayden...wow...what a transformation throughout t ...more
Debra Tabaka
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great BDSM romance.

I liked how the characters developed and the relationship grew. Very steamy sex scenes with a HEA. It's a great read for lovers of a steamy romance.
Dawn Sammer Fuhrman
Jayden and Erin are a perfect match. Each was looking for exactly what the other was offering. Most times in life, this is just a dream. But this dream couple, had many personal obstacles to overcome. As Jayden introduced Erin to a new experience, she changed many of her hard limits. This was only because of the trust Jayden had built up. Jayden has such patience, you cannot help but fall in love with him.

These two are hot together, but add in some different friends who have skills to teach and
Gyrithe Blichfeldt
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow!!!!
it have taken me some time to put my minde back together after listening to this book. Or these 3 books. I have listened/read many erotic books in my time. But damn. this book is by far the most erotic one ever.It is dripping with hot erotic scenes.
Sometimes when i read/listen to erotic i have to stop and pull myself together to finish the book because it is so unrealistic. But not This time. And the reason is that R. E. Hargrave have made it realistic. She have taken her time to studie
Nicole B
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audio Listener:
I absolutely loved this book. I'm glad I was able to listen to the full series. Although it was quite long, it was engaging and kept my attention the whole time. I loved how the emotions and the storyline felt authentic. The characters were well developed and the narrator did a great job of performing both the male and female as well as pulling off an Irish accent. At no time did I think the narrator was bored or that her tone and inflection did not match the story. I would listen
Annette Holland
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely my first choice when asked what kink book to read! The combination of emotions, steam and ever growing characters makes this my go to book. Jayden is the quintessential Alpha male who thinks he doesn't need more than to scratch his Dominant itch. Catherine is a wounded soul who needs to submit like most folks need water, but she has been hurt. Trusting in not a word she uses lightly. Throughout the three parts to this trilogy, they grow and learn and eventually realize that together t ...more
Brandie
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook version:
Most BDSM series you read are just a little Slap here a little bondage there. This series was much much more but in the best way. It gave a picture of what a serious BDSM Master/sub relationship looks like. Fictional still- but they are not just playing at master/sub. They are living it.

The narrator was great. I would have loved a little more masculine Male voice in this role but all in all it was great!
Ashley Hedden
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Complete Divine Trilogy by R.E. Hargrave was a great Read. Catherine and Jayden meet each other at a time that they aren't looking for love. They meet at an event in a BDSM club. Catherine is looking for a new don after the death of her ex don. I really enjoyed this trilogy and grew to care for the characters.
Valerie Joyce
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Has all the elements needed for bdsm and romance. Very well written and the characters are easy to love. Well written
Amanda
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is absolutely the best book I have ever read. The truest form of submission and love one could ever know. I could only dream of finding another book that compares to this one.
Laurel
Heather Nostrant
Jan 03, 2016
Kathryn Davis
Sep 29, 2015
International Best Selling Author R.E. Hargrave lives on the outskirts of Dallas, TX where she prides herself on being a domestic engineer. Married to her high school sweetheart, together they are raising three children from elementary age to college age. She is an avid reader, a sometimes quilter and now, a writer. Other hobbies include gardening and a love of a music.

A native 'mutt,' Hargrave ha
More about R.E. Hargrave

The Divine Trilogy (3 books)
  • To Serve is Divine (The Divine Trilogy, #1)
  • A Divine Life (The Divine Trilogy, #2)
  • Surreal (The Divine Trilogy, #3)