Start by marking “Off Limits (Aces Hockey, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Off Limits (Aces Hockey, #1.5)

Off Limits

(Aces Hockey #1.5)

Perfect for fans of Sawyer Bennett and Toni Aleo, Kelly Jamieson’s charming holiday novella kicks off a brand-new series featuring the hunky hockey stars of the Chicago Aces.

The Christmas season always puts a smile on Jenna McFadden’s face. Even though she’s bringing a boyfriend home for the first time, inside she’s dying to see Andrew. Years ago, when the McFaddens took t/>
Published November 17th 2015 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Off Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Limits

Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
| ARC kindly provided by Random House Publishing Group-Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you a lot! |

{4 solid stars}

description

We shifted position and lay still joined for a long time, wrapped in each other’s arms. Finally Andrew murmured against my hair. “Jenna.”
“Mmm.”
“So glad you came home for the holidays.”
I smiled drowsily and turned my head so my lips pressed to his chest. “Me too.”

Blurb: The Christmas season always puts a smile on Jenna McFadden’s face. Even though she’s bringing a boyfriend home for the
Catarina
4 Forbidden Stars.

description

Andrew and Jenna grew up together when her parents took Andrew after the loss of his parents. For many years they have been hiding their feelings from each other and from every one because Andrew doesn’t want to put his relationship with her family in stake. Until the Christmas when things change and neither of them can’t resist anymore.
If you like sweet and steamy romances, with sexy hockey players and sweet heroines? Well, then you’ll definitely love this short story. A
Jen
3 More Than Friends Stars

Off Limits is the second offering from Kelly Jamieson's Aces Hockey series and I have to say I definitely enjoyed it more than book number one. Not saying much considering I DNF'd that one but I digress.

I have a soft spot for friends to lovers romances, especially when the added bonus of the crushing on your brother's best friend angle is thrown in. In theory I should have loved this one. I guess it comes down to the fact there just wasn't anything special about it. Andrew and Jenna were both likeable charStars
Off
Sabrina
Now LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

Off Limits is an adorably swNoble*
Off
Dali
A delightfully sweet and endearing Christmas + Hockey story about a friendship that formed during adolescence but was off limits to be more. It's about a love that’s been latent for years but now is ready to grow. But first Jenna and Andrew have to put it above all else.

Andrew Ross was never left alone when he lost his family as a teenager. The McFaddens welcomed him with caring, open arms and he’s always appreciated it and been grateful. He would never go against the head of the family’s one decree: that h
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

This was more romance with just a chapter or two of hockey. I didn't remember Andrew from the previous book nor did I recognize any of his team mates mention in the hockey chapters. Actually I didn't remember the previous book at all until I went to write this review and saw it was #1.5.

It was a nice romance with hot sex and a touch of hockey. I have no idea who will be next since you don't really meet anyone.
Alyse
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
For more reviews, please follow my blog:

Jenna McFadden hasn't seen Andrew Ross, the boy her family took in when he was 16 years old, in about 2 years. Andrew was her teenage crush and after a weekend in college, they finally acted on their feelings for each other. But the weekend was cut short and guilt settled in with Andrew, and they went their separate ways. Jenna is trying to move on from her feelings, but Christmas at h
Beth
Coming home for Christmas will never be the same. Off Limits is a based on a quirky hockey playing family with lots of love to share.

Jenna is bringing her boyfriend home for Christmas. He isn’t her true love but he means something to her. The only problem…her one true love is Andrew, a teen boy that grew up as one of her brothers and someone she can’t have. He is also coming home for Christmas.

Andrew is a successful hockey player and the one constant in his life has always been the McFadden family. Coming home and meeting Jenna
Ivy Deluca
description
The Good : The old “in love with my brother’s best friend” trope has a bit of twist here - Andrew, a player for the Chicago Aces hockey team, was taken in by his best friend’s family when his father died and his mother was basically useless. He’s grateful for their care and their love and as a consequence, he would never think of getting together with Jenna, his friend Connor’s baby sister Jenna. Except he totally wants to. Jenna has been in love with Andrew forever and a day, but other than one pa
Wendy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aug-15
Off Limits, by Kelly Jamieson, is a charmingly hot novella in a brand new series featuring the hunky hockey stars of the Chicago Aces.
Christmas is Jenna McFadden's favorite holiday. Even though she is bringing home a boyfriend for the first time, all she really wants is to see Andrew again.
Years ago, the McFadden's took troubled teen Andrew into their home with their only rule being that their daughter Jenna was off limits. There was an instant attraction between the two and they avo
Rejane
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: boring
It took me 4 days to read this 100 pages something book. I think this author is definitely not for me. I have read a couple of her books before and her writing still feels “immature”. Like a young girl is telling the story. Also, she fills the pages with unnecessary information, dialogues, interactions that adds nothing to the story. And it’s a short book. It just makes the reading a boring one.
In the end it was a sweet read. But it took too much pages for the hero to realize he really wanted t
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All the feels—ALL OF THEM! I felt them all reading this outstanding novella from Kelly Jamieson, one I wish could have been longer so I had more time with Jenna and Andrew, but was 100%, completely satisfied with, nonetheless. I’m just greedy—I’m so in love with this couple, I want to spend forever with them…

Jenna McFadden is completely off limits to Andrew Ross. No matter how much he wants her—and he really, really does—he can’t betray the trust that his almost-family placed in him
Didi

*May contain Spoiler*
Off Limits is a holiday novella that pretty much got me reading the Aces Hockey series. After my experience with heroine of Major Misconduct I admit to be a bit wary to start. Fortunately, the characters here didn’t get to my nerves. Much.

I put the yea and nay of this book into three categories, p
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Kelly Jamieson… I’m going to tell you right now people, I would walk over hot coals to get to this woman’s books and Off Limits is no exception to that. Off Limits is a novella in the Ace’s Hockey series, that falls between the first and second books. I’m not typically a Christmas book person, but I stopped in my tracks for this one. It’s a second chance romance/friends to lovers which is my weakness. Add in the author? Stick a fork in me, I am done, give me the book!

If you read the synopsis, it covers
Lisa
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Light and sweet (not to mention sexy) quick afternoon read.

ARC received from Loveswept/NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Wow! Such a sweet --fall for my best friend’s little sister romance. I wish I was reading it over the winter, but was happy to dream about the holidays along with the characters in the book. Worth a re-read when the holidays do roll around.

This is the second book in the Chicago Aces Hockey series. I am really liking the set up and premise that the author has going on with this group of athletes. This book follows Andrew, a player for the Aces, as he heads home to be with his adopted family for
Ellen
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc
Off Limits is the perfect Christmas novella featuring Chicago Aces Hockey Hottie Andrew Ross. It's Christmas time at the McFaddens house as the family comes together for the holidays. Andrew Ross went to live with the the McFaddens (his best friend's Conner's family), when he was a teen and his own family fell apart. They took him in as one of their own and he has remained just that since that time. There is just one little problem, and her name is Jenna McFadden. Andrew has a really hard time t ...more
Erin Lewis
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of Off Limits (Aces Hockey #1.5) by Kelly Jamieson

What's not to love? It's the most magical time of the year and also happens to be my most favourite holiday. I love the Christmas season and getting to read a Christmas novella by Kelly Jamieson seems to me to be a win.

This is the story of Andrew Ross a Chicago Aces ice hockey player and Jenna McFadden. When Andrew was a teen in trouble the McFadden family rook him in and he will be eternally grateful. Jenna
Jackie Wright
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book through NetGalley for a honest review
Andrew is a Ice Hockey Player for the Chicago Aces and is going home for Christmas to the family who took him in when his parents left him at aged 14.
Jenna is also coming home for Christmas but she is bringing her current boyfriend with her. Will her family except her accountant boyfriend after all they all played Ice Hockey at different levels.......
Andrew has loved Jenna since he met her all those years ago and Jenna has l
Noelle
Kelly Jamieson is quickly becoming a go-to author for me. This is the second book I've read in her Aces Hockey Series. I'm not going to lie. I like sports for the most part, but grew up in FL where hockey barely exists. So it's not normally the first sport I'd pick to read about, but the hockey gibber gabber doesn't take away from these stories. The Heroines in these books are fun and sexy. And the GUYS?!?? Well, they sure know how to make a girl blush :) I look forward to the next book in the s ...more
Heather andrews
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are times Andrew may be in a hurry but he still stops and asks his woman of she wants to do things, “want inside you now.” His hand slapped out to find the condom. I had no idea where it was, and looked around in the dark. Finally I spied it and stretched to grab it. “You want to put it on me?” His voice was low and hoarse." Andrew does not mess around with sleeping arrangements he lets his woman know what's what, “yep. I mean, I get that this might be a shock for them. But you’re mine, Je ...more
Jenny
ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for my honest review. Thank you!

Yes, Yes, Hell yes! I am completely enchanted with this series thus far. I cannot freaking wait for what’s to come.

Andrew and Jenna’s story was just at as titillating as Marc & Lovely’s. The ongoing theme (so far) with this series is wanting, lusting, loving the person who you’re not supposed to have – forbidden. Raw. Raunchy and downright amazing.

Looking forward to more. I hope all the guys of the Aces get
Kara
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Eeek. Another awesome book!!
Sheryl C. Nash
This was the PERFECT blend of HOT and SWEET!!! I absolutely ADORED it!!!

Review to follow...

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Random House Publishing*
Samantha (WLABB)

Being home for the holidays is always fun, but when you mix in some unrequited love, it's even better. Jamieson put some awesome things in this story, that totally sweetened the ship for me. Once I learned the whole truth, I needed Andrew and Jenna together immediately.

Fantastic hero, fabulous heroine, second chance romance -- Loved it!

BLOG |You know who loves a second chance romance more than anything? THIS girl. I won't lie, I was sort of all over everything in this set up.

Fantastic hero, fabulous heroine, second chance romance -- Loved it!

BLOG | INSTAGRAM |TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FRIEND ME ON GOODREADS
Amy
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series!
Monique Pearson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A whole lot of build up for a mediocre finish. Sweet story that had the potential to be much sexier, much more intense.
Julia Kai
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think i liked more this story than the previous one, with Marc and Lovey because this was told in first point of view than 3rd.
Tiffany Reads It All
Off Limits is a holiday novella in the Aces Hockey series. Goodreads lists it as #1.5 in the series. I haven't read book #1 and had no trouble following the storyline, so it's safe to say that this can be read as a standalone. The couple from the first book makes just a brief appearance in this story.

When the book opens, it's the holidays and Jenna is bringing her boyfriend home to meet her parents and two brothers. I was a little puzzled by Jenna's relationship with her boyfriend. Neither of th
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
ARC provided in exchange of an honest review

Review link:

I think that I don’t have to repeat my statement on how hot the book boyfriends athletes really are, right? Because damn! They are so hot and at the same time, their ability to love someone is above the normal level and they have so much tenderness to give and worshiping to do…

In this book, the BBF is a ho/>Review
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Down & Dirty (Lightning, #1)
  • Penalty Play (Power Play, #3)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Under the Spotlight (In the Zone, #4)
  • A Fighting Chance
  • Pairing Off (Red Hot Russians, #1)
  • Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)
  • Saving Evangeline
  • A Very Merry Hockey Holiday (Assassins, #8)
  • Backhand (Gold Hockey, #2)
  • Simmering Ice (Atlantic City Hustlers, #2)
  • Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1)
  • Bodychecking: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey (Game On in Seattle, #5)
  • Hard and Fast
  • Drive (Fire on Ice, #4)
  • Playing for Keeps (Play Makers #1)
  • To Win Her Heart
  • So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2)
Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 40 romance novels and novellas. Her writing has been described as “emotionally complex”, “sweet and satisfying” and “blisteringly sexy”. She likes black coffee, white wine and high heels…and of course cheering on her Winnipeg Jets during hockey season! She loves hearing from readers, so please visit her website at www.kellyjamieson.com.

Aces Hockey (8 books)
  • Major Misconduct (Aces Hockey, #1)
  • Icing (Aces Hockey, #2)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • Back Check (Aces Hockey, #4)
  • Slap Shot (Aces Hockey #5)
  • Playing Hurt (Aces Hockey, #6)
  • Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)