Start by marking “The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book

The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book

(A Song of Ice and Fire)

The perfect gift for fans of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire and HBO’s Game of Thrones, this one-of-a-kind coloring book features forty-five exclusive illustrations!

ALL MEN MUST DRAW

In a world where weddings are red, fire is green, and debts are paid in gold, countless images leap off the page thanks to the eye-popping intricacy of the vivid settings and d
Published October 27th 2015 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book

Darth J
Sep 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
Knowing George, you only really need one color for this book...

Matthew
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ALL MEN MUST DRAW

In a world where weddings are red, fire is green, and debts are paid in gold, countless images leap off the page (or the screen) thanks to the eye-popping intricacy of the vivid settings and details. Now, for the first time, fans of this blockbuster saga can fill in the blanks and marvel as this meticulously imagined universe comes to life, one sword, sigil, and castle at a time. With dozens of stunning original black-and-white illustrations from world-renowned illustrators Yvon
Ylenia
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to Ylenia by: Nena
I only got this because I'm a fan of the book series (I'm not currently watching the tv show but I finished season 1). To be honest I just colored some people hair and just stopped after that, it's just too complicated and not that relaxing, which is the reason I like coloring books: they're supposed to be calming and relaxing.

Liam
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this but some of them are a little difficult to colour because they're just so detailed (but beautifully drawn)!

The song of ice and fire world is literally one of my all time favourites, I just love it all so much!
Caro the Helmet Lady
Oct 04, 2015 marked it as to-read

Of course I want to read it. Sure thing! Just give me those crayons already, dammit!
Weinlachgummi
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vor kurzen habe ich den Trend "Ausmahlbücher für Erwachsene" für mich entdeckt. Als ich dann erfahren habe, es würde ein Ausmahlbuch zu meiner Lieblings-Buchreihe geben war ich Feuer und Eis, ähm Flamme;)

Die Qualität des Buches ist sehr ansprechend. Die Seiten sind dick genug, so kann man auch mir Filzstiften malen und es drückt nichts durch.Das Cover finde ich auch passend, so kennt man sogleich schon ein Ausmalbild. Der braune Farbton passt perfekt zu denen der Romane.

Auf der rechten Seite bef
Claudia S. (Dream Memories)
Fotos del interior del libro aquí: http://mdmemories.blogspot.com/2016/1...

Prepárense para observar el libro para colorear más épico de todos los tiempos. El libro oficial de Juego de Tronos para Colorear está lleno de ilustraciones totalmente maravillosas y espléndidas, las cuales son un verdadero reto para el artista que llevamos dentro. Imágenes que cubren toda una página, llena de detalles y con los personajes más representativos de las primeras temporadas. Vienen además acompañadas con pa
Knigoqdec
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ъъъъ... смятам за странно да добавяш книга за оцветяване като "прочетена"... Даже се учудвам искрено, че наистина я има.
Някои от предоставените нещица за оцветяване са страшно хубави, други... представях си ги по-иначе. Иначе за книгата важи Великото Момичешко Определение 1 (ВМО1) - сладурска е xD.
Michelle (Crazy Cat Lady)
Dec 13, 2015 marked it as coloring-books_owned
12/25/15: Got this for Christmas!! Woo-hoo!!! It says "collector's item" on the back cover, but I'm totally coloring it. Best. Coloring. Book. Ever.
Diana
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vid rev will be live here on Sept, 1st. 2017: https://youtu.be/TScUi3u_9GU
Marine's Books
Mar 02, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first coloring book and I was convinced because it is about a series that I absolutely love! I was very happy to be in a universe I love a lot, which motivated me to spend some time coloring. I have to admit it has a lot of pages, which means you can spend a lot of time coloring it, and this is a good thing. I also really like the way it is presented, with the left page quoting a part of the book and the right page showing an illustration inspired by this.

Thanks to this, you can use f
natycuac
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bueno, no, no "lo terminé" porq me va a llevar media vida pintarlo completo xD pero pinté una lámina y sé q seguiré pintándolo según vaya teniendo tiempo.
Anahí ✨
Apr 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
El mejor regalo de cumpleaños 😏💗
René Herrera
Me gustaron mucho las ilustraciones.
Holly
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-westeros
Okay, I am marking this book as read because, honestly, I have read all the text in this book. It will be a long time before I actually finish this book. I must confess I am still not even half way through the Victorian houses coloring book I bought two years ago.

I have managed to color four pages, and yes, that includes the dragon eggs and the dragons. I am going mixed media with this, as I have my awesome set of colored pencils, but I was tempted into buying a set of 60 color gel pens and thi
Katia González
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, biblioteca, fisico
En un principio, puede ser agobiante tanto detalle, pero apenas empiezas a darle color, ves cómo poco a poco va tomando forma, y te das cuenta que es más relajante de lo que en un principio pensaste.
Más información: http://dragonesliterarios.blogspot.co...
Francis
I've never written a review about a colouring book before. I found the images extremely detailed. What I really appreciated is that the artists drew their version of the Song of Ice and Fire characters and scenes, and not the HBO Game of Thrones version. Each illustration is combined with a quote from the book for where the illustration came from. Very well done!
Cheryl Hall
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This isn't really the sort of book that you read, but I'm marking it as read anyway.

Gorgeous artwork throughout, I've already started colouring some of the pictures although it will take me a long time to complete.
SUSAN   *Nevertheless,she persisted*
This stress reliever is beautiful. Believe me,not all adult coloring books are created equally. The illustrations are lovely.
Mohamad Issa
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
so enjoyable with detailed illustrations and great book quotes !!
Alexandra Alexyna
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
i like the show a lot yet the coloring book does not realy relax me . I colord a couple of pages yet i stopet because it does not relaxs me at all
teresa
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great drawings this one piece spiral bound and well msde. The artist or owner of this book has the ability to use their own imagination with the colors used. It's great. Good buy.
Dimitra
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-hobbies
Great coloring book for everyone who loves the show and book series!
Some pages ae simple, some more complicated, but all of them fun to draw!
~☆clockwork
Perfect for any game of thrones fan!
78sunny
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ich habe Game of Throne als Serie gesehen und habe nicht die Bücher gelesen. Daher habe ich einige der Szenen nicht wirklich erkannt und ich bin auch kein Hardcorefan, der sich alle Charaktere merkt. Wiedererkennungswert hatten daher für mich eher wenige Bilder, aber richtigen Fans wird es da sicher anders gehen.

Das Buch ist einfach und zweckmäßig aufgebaut, was mir sehr gut gefiel. Es hat eine schöne Größe was auch die Bilder an sich detailreicher und trotzdem noch gut ausmalbar macht. Natürlic
Ascari Vau
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Schon als ich es das erste Mal gesehen habe, war ich sofort Feuer und Flamme für dieses Malbuch :). Ich bin zwar erst seit kurzem unter die Ausmaler gegangen, aber es macht wirklich großen Spaß - und ich habe in der Zwischenzeit auch schon ein bisschen Geld in mehr Farben bzw. Buntstifte gesteckt ... Daher konnte ich auch nicht anders, als dieses Buch beim Bloggerportal anzufordern, als ich es dort endeckt habe. Auf diesem Weg vielen Dank für die prompte Zusendung!

Der Klappentext:

Ein Königreich
Myhyggeligbooklife
Vor allem anderen, dieses Buch ist wirklich total schön und auch wenn ich bis jetzt gerade mal ein Wappen komplett ausgemalt und ein weiteres Bild angefangen habe, kann ich jetzt schon sagen, dass dieses Buch zu meinen Lieblingen gehört.

So viele Details, so viele schöne perfekt aufeinander abgestimmte Bilder und das alles untermalt mit den passenden Textstellen, ist mir selten unter die Augen gekommen. Was sofort auffällt, ist wie detailliert jedes einzelne Bild ist. Am Besten erkennt man es bei
Sina
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Die Rezension bezieht sich auf die deutsche Ausgabe aus dem Penhaligon-Verlag.

Als großer Fan von allem, was mit "Das Lied von Eis und Feuer" zu tun hat, war es für mich natürlich mehr als ein "Muss", mich auch dem Malbuch zu der Reihe zu widmen. Da es mittlerweile ja fast alles im "Game of Thrones"-Style gibt, war klar, dass auch hier irgendwann ein Bilderbuch für Erwachsene folgen musste. Und ich muss sagen, es ist sehr gelungen.

Die einzelnen Bilder sind wirklich schön, detailreich und lassen s
Lilian
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Die spannendsten Charaktere und die faszinierendsten Szenen aus Das Lied von Eis und Feuer warten in diesem Buch darauf, durch Farbe zum Leben erweckt zu werden. Dabei sind der eigenen Kreativität keine Grenzen gesetzt. Die detailreichen Zeichnungen ermöglichen einen ganz neuen Zugang zur Welt von Eis und Feuer und bieten für jeden etwas – opulente Festmahle, prächtige Gewänder, weite Landschaften und vieles mehr. Ein außergewöhnliches und beeindruckendes Malbuch für die Fans des erfolgreichsten
Book
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: art, coloring, english
„The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book“ is a kind of must-have if you are GOT fan and enjoy this new trend of adult coloring books happening these days all around. Though I certainly consider myself a big fan when it games to GRRM work, I will try to be objective about this one.

First of all, if you love detailed coloring books, this one would be a real treat you – detailed pictures with numerous possibilities how to color them will keep you occupied for a long time.

On the other hand, if y

• The Official Outlander Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book
  • Doctor Who Coloring Book
  • Harry Potter - The Unofficial Guide to the Collectibles of Our Favorite Wizard
  • The Resistance (The Fey, #4)
  • Steampunk Style Jewelry: Victorian, Fantasy, and Mechanical Necklaces, Bracelets, and Earrings
  • The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book (Time Adult Coloring Books)
  • Harry Potter: The Wand Collection
  • Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book for Adults
  • Draw What You See: The Life and Art of Benny Andrews
  • Path of the Planeswalker: A Magic: The Gathering Graphic Anthology
  • The Art of Deception
  • The Faery Teachings
  • Hammer's German Grammar and Usage
  • Harmonica for Dummies [With CDROM]
  • Whalesong (Whalesong, #1)
  • To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts, Vol. 1
  • Rackham's Fairy Tale Illustrations
  • Love My Life
George R.R. Martin was born September 20, 1948, in Bayonne, New Jersey. His father was Raymond Collins Martin, a longshoreman, and his mother was Margaret Brady Martin. He has two sisters, Darleen Martin Lapinski and Janet Martin Patten.

A Song of Ice and Fire (7 books)
  • A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
  • A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
  • A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)
  • A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
  • A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
  • The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, #6)
  • A Dream of Spring (A Song of Ice and Fire, #7)