Start by marking “Stalker (Stalker, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stalker (Stalker, #1)

Stalker

(Stalker #1)

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  1,206 Ratings  ·  222 Reviews
Clarissa Wild brings you STALKER, a Dark Romance, which is a stand alone without cliffhanger.

F**k me once, I'll f**k you twice ... then I'll bury you.

No prison can keep me from seeking revenge. Especially when it comes to her.

She, the woman who put me in jail.

I swore that I'd come for her, to claim what belongs to me: Her life. I'm not a good man. On the contrary, I love t
Kindle Edition, Limited Signed Edition, 386 pages
Published June 16th 2015 (first published June 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Stalker, please sign up.

Clarissa Wild
Jan 12, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available now:
AMAZON ► http://bit.ly/stalkeramazon
iBOOKS ► http://bit.ly/stalkeritunes
B&N ► http://bit.ly/stalkerbn
KOBO ► http://bit.ly/stalkerkobo
GOOGLE PLAY ► http://bit.ly/stalkergp

>>Sign up here to become a reviewer<<

Play list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYgb...

*unedited* excerpt from Stalker:

Frowning, I walk toward the door and notice it’s left open. Outside are red drops scattered across the floor. I lean forward, so I can scour the premise, and that’s when I notice
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

GENRE: Romance | Suspense
PUBLICATION: June 16th 2015
MY RATING: 3 1/2 STARS

3.5 Hot Twisted Gritty Stars

I've not read anything by this author before (hard to believe I am a Clarissa virgin) this book has been on my facebook newsfeed taunting me, Ive stalked this book like a stalker right from the get go and could finally put it to rest by one clicking this fukka today..

Very very easy to get into, kind of liked the present and past aspect of the story spoken in
Mariℓina
Apr 22, 2015 marked it as to-read

Sign me up for this!!!

Fuck me once, I'll fuck you twice … then I'll bury you.

No prison can keep me from seeking revenge. Especially when it comes to her.
She, the woman who put me in jail.
I swore that I’d come for her, to claim what belongs to me: Her life.
I’m not a good man. On the contrary, I love to be bad. It’s in my veins. Just like it’s in my veins to ruin her.
She’s an actress, pretending to be a saint, but we both know that isn’t true. One way or another, she’ll pay for what she did.
I will
Simii Khanom
Jun 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 40%. I can't understand how this got so many 4-5 stars. Poor writing style and execution. The main characters and their personality are all over the place. I've read several dark romance stories... just wasn't sold on this one, unfortunately.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a freaking ride! I didn’t see it coming, and I am so glad I was able to experience the twistedness of this book.

So, as the title suggests, there is a stalker who is also a killer (see previous book, but this is a standalone) but there are so many layers to the madness, it is like peeling an onion that is six feet across.

Each character in this book is a liar, a cheat and a whole bag of mess, but that is what makes you like them. I know it sounds strange, but you will see what I mean when yo
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
description

‘The spotlight is where I come to life; in the darkness is where my secrets lie.’

Well…wow….jumping straight from Killer into Stalker turned out to be one violent, eye-opening and gritty ride. I’m surprised anyone was left standing at the end. Where I felt slightly detached and only in like with the story and characters in Killer it felt like Stalker literally hit me across the head demanding I pay attention whilst Vanessa and Phoenix made me feel slightly sick, disturbed, morose and uncomfortabl
littleKitten
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
I really wanted to like this one but it just didn't work for me. I couldn't connect with the characters and the writing just wasn't up to par.
Jae
Another one of those that started off great but got ruined by a crappy ending.
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
4.5 Stars

Reading Stalker, for me, felt like a darker version of what Alice must have experienced when she went down the rabbit hole as the story leads us into the weird and disturbing world of Miles (Phoenix) and Vanessa.

I knew after reading Killer that these two characters had an abnormal outlook on life but it wasn't until I finished Stalker that I realised just how sick and twisted their lives had become. On the face of it, this story didn't progress outside of Vanessa's house but inside the
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Hmmm...I have read a lot of Clarissa Wild's books but I think this one is the darkest of them all. The mood is dark and foggy; the characters and plot complex.
I was lucky enough to read Killer before diving into Stalker and I think that was great because I got to know things that are not included in Stalker. I highly recommend it you start Killer first because it gives you a perfect intro to the story. You have time. ;))))
This book picks up right from where Killer left us. Phoenix is in prison,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

3.75 Stars

I can honestly say that I’m completely torn about this book and how to review it.

On the one hand, it kept my interest and had me racing through the pages to find out what happened. Anything that gives me one disclaimer after another, warning me that this is not the typical love story and is dark and disturbing, will make me snatch up the book. But it still needs to have an interesting story behind it to keep me reading. And in that
Paula
There are a few things I learned reading "Stalker" by Clarissa Wild.
1. Clarissa Wild is an evil mastermind.
2. I'm sick in the head and I don't think there is a cure. There has to be something wrong with me. It's not normal. It's disturbing, really. Disturbing to swoon for Phoenix Sullivan.

I don't want to give too much away, because it's best experienced while reading.
"Stalker" is a dark, twisted, disturbing and yet extremely captivating and engrossing tale about love, betrayal, hurt and sacri
Rose
Aug 11, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 stars.

this book is literally ALWAYS intense. And so you want to keep going the whole time to know what will happen.

Essentially, Pheonix and Vanessa are two characters you aren't meant to love, they're bad people, they've killed and hurt each other, and in this book Pheonix locks up Vanessa to gain his revenge on her.

My biggest issue here is that I could relate deeply to Pheonix. His love, devotion and obsession with Vanessa is so REAL. The author wrote it so well! But when we read their h
Tiffany Readz
Jun 18, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I'm a Dark Book Snob

At least I think I am anyway. Clarissa Wild attached a warning to her blurb, which in my case makes it an instant read. I am a fan of dark books, from the likes of Pepper Winters, CJ Roberts, Lili St Germain and MS Willis. To me, those are dark books where I actually cringed at some parts. Was Phoenix messed up in the head over a girl? Yes he was, however what he did or attempted to do was pretty tame in my realm of dark.

"All I know is using and abusing people to my
Julie
5+ UNFORGETTABLE STARS! THANK YOU CLARISSA WILD!

Heck, I don't even know what to say! I can't think of one thing that wouldn't give something away! Just when I thought I knew everything Clarissa would throw one huge curve ball resulting in me being frazzled!I am so in love with Phoenix, call it crazy but oh my...I just wanted to jump him! When you learn all the things he endured it will crush you.

"NIX"

[image error] photo f0b36447-b146-43b7-afa0-28bf8a3ec3b4_zpsknzwvfx4.jpg

VANESSA

[image error] photo b8379e35-7789-4026-9eca-b391540c9310_zpstodrf747.jpg

I can't stress enough how messed up this is but so hot at the
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, loved-it
Any book I've read by this author I've loved so a dark romance by Clarissa was certainly a must read for me. The warnings did not do this book any justice. It was even better and darker than I expected. Yikes I loved it.

I'm not gonna go into this storyline. I think the synopsis gives you enough of a teaser. I've gotta say the storyline is fantastic. It's an addictive read that I literally inhaled.

If your looking for a gripping dark read then this is a must read. The author took my emotions and
Chiara Cilli

Purtroppo, così come mi accadde con Tarryn Fisher, sono convinta al cento per cento di aver scelto il romanzo sbagliato con cui conoscere questa autrice ▬ e mi dispiace moltissimo :(

Quando scelsi di acquistare questo libro, ero sicurissima di aver trovato ciò che stavo cercando. Come facevo ad esserne così certa? Facile: l'avvertenza a fine trama. Mi sono detta: "Ahhh, finalmente un'autrice che racconta le storie che piacciono a me!".

Be', ho commesso un microscopico errore di giudizio xD

Ho inizi
☆ Aimetz
4.5 creepy stars
He terminado a las 3:25 a.m.

¡Oh, bueno!
Ya es un hecho de que Clarissa Wild es una de mis autoras favoritas. Y es que ella ha despertado en mi el leer dark romance. Sus historias son crudas, dolorosas y sin duda un rollercoaster de emociones y juegos mentales.

Pensé que al leer la precuela me daría tal vez un preview de que podría venir con este libro.
¡WRONG! Estaba equivocada. Si la precuela te deja interrogantes, si pensaste que con la precuela habrá respuestas al leer este lib
Monique Machuca-Austin
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
MY HEART WAS LEFT TWISTED & MELTING, PANTIES DRENCHED, AND MY MIND F*CK*D WITH THIS 5-STAR DARK ROMANCE!

Vanessa Star and Miles “Phoenix” Sullivan are two people who grew up together to only have given dealt a bad hand in life.

"I thought I was your friend. But that's not enough for you."

The story begins with Vanessa as a young innocent child finding the good in everything and everyone, especial a boy named - Miles “Phoenix” Sullivan. Vanessa is also having trouble with life today, but does no
Amanda Sheila
***An Advanced Reader Copy of Stalker by Clarissa Wild was generously provided to me via the author herself in exchange of honest review.

What a sick, twisted, crazy intense read! But again, just like any other "dark" romance I've read before, the ending doesn't satisfy me. I want more, and I keep waiting for the BOOM but it never came. It's kind of disappoint me a little bit.

Phoenix is exactly a guy you don't wanna mess with. He's evil, psycho and when he hates someone, he'll hate deep. Too bad
100sweet
Oct 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 50%.

I got so tired of reading the H abuse the h. He kept her in a cage, dragged her through the house with his belt choking her, and repeatedly insulting her. (Sigh) Romance just isn't what it used to be.
Di Covey
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 Stars!

I recommend reading Killer, the prequel first. It will help with the revenge aspect. I loved Killer and I thought I'd loved this one too, but sadly it fell flat for me. The beginning started out rather well, but I felt like certain parts were repetitive. Not the entire story, no. But I can't explain in great detail without ruining the story. I didn't want to stop reading, but I skimmed some parts to get to want I wanted to read. If
Christy McCurry
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Twisted Stars for the wickedly awesome Clarissa Wild's Stalker. WOW... Speechless. I loved every dark and dangerous minute of it.

We have Miles the man of many names who seeks justice for the wrong that has been done to him, and Vanessa the girl he once loved is his prey. What's starts out as revenge turns out to be a conflict of emotions. There are flashbacks throughout story along with duel point of view so we have a good understanding of what has transpired that leads to the events unfoldin
Stephanie
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
This story was okay. I wouldn't really call this a dark read. Nothing shocking, nothing really cruel and mind blowing in this book.
Tracy Gaylord
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
I struggled to finish. I usually love a good dark emotional romance but this one was hard to get into. I don't know why. I'm sure it's just me.
Circa
Jul 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
This one was a doozy! I really enjoyed Mr. X by Clarissa Wild but this was like an exercise in repetition. I swear to God Miles/Phoenix and Vanessa had the exact same exchange of "You're sick! How could you do this to me?!" [evil smile] "Heh, you're no angel, princess. You're getting exactly what you deserve! I'm here to punish you" like a million times with just a couple of terms switched out. The dialogue and personalities were so empty that I didn't even care about what the dramatic flashback ...more
Lethevert
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance, dark
I started reading out of curiosity for this dark love story and stayed out of curiosity for the "non-conventional ending".

It was 100 % intense, ALL the time. I mean it. There was not a boring, still moment. Something was always happening. It's all due to Phoenix being such an intense character. There's no better way to describe him. He was intense through and through.

I didn't particularly connect with the characters, but it is a dark story, so you know the characters are both bad. Though in a se
Gabriela
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lustful Literature
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Josie's Review

Let me start off by saying I have read Books from this author in the past, most recently Mr. X, and that was all it took for me to be hooked on this author. Stalker is the prequel to Killer. You do not need to read Killer in order to enjoy and understand the connection and journey of the characters in this book, but I would recommend you do just for that fact that it is really good too. Stalker was a serious emotional roller coaster for me. Clarissa knows how to write DARK ROMANCES
  • Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)
  • The Bars That Hold Us
  • Taboo Unchained
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • I See You
  • A Beautiful Prison
  • Little Doll (Bittersweet Cartel #1)
  • Unearthed (The Heights, #2)
  • Bound by Lies (Bound, #1)
  • Irrevocable (Irrevocable, #1)
  • Gaige (Captive to the Dark, #3)
  • Meet Me in the Dark
  • Last Shadow
  • Kinged (City's Secrets, #2)
  • Rogue (Dead Man's Ink, #2)
  • Child of War - A God is Born (Of War # 2)
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • His Ransom (A Dark Billionaire Romance, #5)
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: http://clarissawild.blogspot.com/p/ab... --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of Dark Romance and Contemporary Romance