Start by marking “Across The Divide (Collector #3)” as Want to Read:
Across The Divide (Collector #3)

Across The Divide (Collector #3)

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,286 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
The hunter is now the hunted.

Zoey Daniels is becoming the very thing she once despised. Fae.

After Zoey and Ryker finally found their way to each other they are torn apart by an ex-girlfriend, a stone, and mortality. Ryker’s powers have fully adapted to Zoey, slowly killing him.

Now the mysterious feared demon, Vadik, has discovered their location in Peru and has taken Ryk
Published December 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Across The Divide, please sign up.

Beckstar Burning Ashes (Book #4) -TBA 2016 Release

Burning Ashes (Book #4) -TBA 2016 Release

I am very annoyed right now! I began reading it thinking it was only three books, as there are only three books announced at goodreads, but i just finished reading the third installment and there are actually four! Now there's this terrible cliffhanger and no publishing date...(less)

Kahea
I gotta be honest and say that I was a little scared to start this one based on how The Barrier Between ended but once I started it I couldn’t put it down. Zoey is back at DMG and the last we saw of our Viking, Ryker, was him in the clutches of Vadik. So the questions start to pop up? What’s become of The Wanderer? Where’s my favorite narcoleptic-ADD-honey loving sprite, Sprig? Hell, I even wanted to know what the hell happened with Amara and Croygen and let me tell you all of these questions an ...more
Desirae (Dee)
Dec 08, 2015 Desirae (Dee) rated it it was amazing
I. just. them. What! I think Stacey sits in a room and thinks up ways to leave us speechless and throw us through hoops. okay let me back up. chills. I had chills while reading this book. even now, writing this review, I have goosebumps. I have goosebumps from the creepy doctor and compound. I have a broken heart for Zoe and Ryker. I have anger issues for Sprig and all the animals. I sit and tap my chin for Cryogen. and as much as I hate to say this, am sad for Sera. not that I liked her, or any ...more
Brittany
Feb 25, 2016 Brittany rated it really liked it

I'm ready freddy

Updated: 12/11/2015

I devoured this in a matter of hours! Stacey Marie Brown doesn't disappoint, I enjoyed reading the distance between Zoey and Ryker, how they've formed a bound that clearly can't be destroyed with time or miles. The flashes into Ryker left me wanting more! Now all I can think about is --->

I'm up for the last book, the conclusion, is Zoey can stop the vicious Dr, and what will lead to the choices the pair have made, and the drive that will drag Ryker to possi
Emily Sarah
Jun 26, 2016 Emily Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fantasy, fae
Oh Lord this book was emotional. That ending was truly heartbreaking. I'm going to read the entire fourth book tonight! (But after I finish my English analysis..)
Marsha
Jan 07, 2016 Marsha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a confession to make. I am one of those weirdos who actually enjoy a cliffhanger if it is done right. With that being said, Stacey Marie Brown is an expert when it comes to this highly argued writing technique.

In "Across the Divide," Zoey finds herself back at DMG headquarters under the cruel and watchful eye of her once boss and nemesis, Dr. Boris Rapava. He has,managed to strip her of her abilities as a wanderer and has now embarked on a mission to brainwash her to his will. Of course h
Jana  LaPelle
Dec 12, 2015 Jana LaPelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terribly Twisted and Totally Addictive...

Wow... Stacey Marie Brown does it again, she just has a way of developing and delivering a tale of epic proportions. In Across the Divide Zoey finds herself back at the DMG which obviously does not bode well for her, Ryker, Sprig, and other characters I can not name without disclosing spoilers. Zoey is ultimately faced with determining just how far she will go to survive at the hands of the totally demented Dr. Rapava. This installment of the Collector Se
Renee
Dec 10, 2015 Renee rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Highly recommend any of her books.
Akilah Raines
May 29, 2016 Akilah Raines rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Across the divide

First off let me just say. I KNEW IT!! From book 1 I just knew. And second that ending!!!!! I am sooooo glad June 1st is only a couple days sway because I seriously can't wait any longer for the fourth and final book
Danmy
Dec 24, 2015 Danmy rated it liked it
A lot of fillers - same scenes over again from different perspectives. Don't think this series needs a 4th book - could have finished in 3.
Lesley
To me, this was between a 3.5 and 4.0, but I'll round up because I enjoy Brown's writing so much. City in Embers and Barrier Between were both so full of action and romance that Across the Divide -- while still good -- almost seems slow in comparison. Limited to one setting (the DMG) and told mainly from Zoey's perspective, it actually reads more like a novella. Still, if you are a fan of the Collector series, it's worth the read.

Plot:
At the end of Barrier Between, Zoey and Ryker thought they w
Diane Lynch
Dec 09, 2015 Diane Lynch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Across The Divide (Collector #3) by Stacey Marie Brown Across The Divide starts off where The Barrier Between (Collector #2) ended. Zoey Daniels has been captured by Vadik and returned to DMG. She is turning into a Fae and being tested/tortured by Dr. Rapava.

Stacey Marie Brown has out done herself. Across The Divide has become my favorite book in the Collector Series.

Miatta
Jan 04, 2016 Miatta rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This book. This damn book. I felt like I couldn't breathe while reading it. Each book in the series has been intense. Both Ryker and Zoey have been through so much. But having the book be about them in captivity and what they try to do to escape...it was a lot. Every page you are waiting for them to get caught again. And the things Zoey has to do to survive are not pretty.

I cant say enough how much I admire Zoey. I usually don't like heroines like her, but she is glorious. So may authors tell,
Mandy
Jun 06, 2016 Mandy rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, na
Cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.. I thought this was a trilogy, clearly I didn't do my homework well enough. Now I have to wait till spring, that's so vague... spring.

I have enjoyed this series so far. We all know Sprig is the best. I wasn't thrilled with the setting in DMG the whole book, but it worked. Can't wait for #4 (sometime in spring hahaha).
Brianna Seaton
Dec 16, 2015 Brianna Seaton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly amazing series

Dying for the next book! These books have caught my attention and have never left. If anyone is looking for an action filled book with fae and a romance to die for, then you have found it. Zoey finally returns to the DMG but not by her own free will. You gain a new level of hate for the DMG while reading Across The Divide as Stacey take you through all the horrors that happen there in details that make you feel more hate than you have for any other character. The twists in th
Saša
Mar 30, 2016 Saša rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorite
This the third book of Collector series.
Stacey Marie Brown absolutely amaze me, i was really scared to start reading because of how the previous book ended. Well my fears were right it was bad for Zoey really bad. Rayker made her a promise that he will kill her, because she was dying and if he wants to get his powers back he have to be the one to kill her. Sme made him to make this promise to her. But she didn't know that when the fairies promise something he has to do it or this promise will ma
Marwa
Jan 24, 2016 Marwa rated it liked it
What the hell.. That ending though

I feel like not so much has happened in this book. The whole book takes place in the depths of the DMG. It was really interesting to get more background from Dr. Rapava. He is doing so many horrible things in the name of science and he's so cold hearted. I cannot understand how one can do such things. I could never harm someone without having pangs of conscience.

What I also liked was the different point of view. From Rykers Pov we learn more about his real pare
Melani José
Jun 15, 2016 Melani José rated it really liked it
When Zoey opens her eyes she is back at DMG. Dr Rapava used her as his lab rat. Uncooperative, they keep her from a few things... Showers, meals and a bed.

Dr Kate, gives her advice and Zoey follows it to the last word. She gets to spend time with Sprig and Croygen and together they plot to get out of DMG.

Ryker.. Still being held by Vladik, Amara helps him escape and a few things falls into place for him too. Spoiler alert fellow bookworms... Valdik is Ryker's father and a Demon...

After his esca
Allie Arana
Mar 20, 2016 Allie Arana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a cliffhanger

At first I thought this was a horrible end to the story- then I recovered from the shock and saw that there's another book left in the series. phew! What a thrilling adventure this third installment has been!!! There were a few times the story got a bit boring- the Dr. rapava stuff was not really interesting but I see how it was needed to create an understanding of how cruel DMG is. However the action in the last 1/3 of the book is definitely worth the few times the story flatl
Michelle Daly
May 29, 2016 Michelle Daly rated it it was amazing
Across The Divide. All I can say is wow. As much as I know this book does not have very much interaction between the two main characters, I believe that it just hypes you up even more to get to the ending and then to start the next (and final :( ) book in the series. During this book we go through quite the emotional roller coaster for both characters. I for one was very happy (quite possible squealing like a little school girl) when I got to read in Ryker's point of view. For me this book broug ...more
Heather De Los Reyes
Kept me on my toes and stole my breath away

Wow is pretty much the only word I can udder right now after freshly finishing Across the Divide. I waited so long for this book and it did not disappoint me. Zoey is so strong through the torture DMG has going on as well as the torture she must inflict on others. I learned to love Croygen in this book and Sprig was already in my heart. I absolutely love that Ryker was able to get through his issues and I'm not sure what will happen next but I am left w
Lissa Hawley
May 25, 2016 Lissa Hawley rated it it was amazing
I don't even know what to do with myself after reading this book.

I am only thankful that I came late to the party and the next book will be here soon, because I need it. I have now read pretty much everything Stacey Marie Brown has written and I may go hunting through her trash looking for old shopping lists to tide me over.

Yes, there is a big cliffhanger. (I don't think you could actually make a bigger one.) But it is worth it. And can I have a Sprig? Please.

This is a bit rambly, but all it r
Kasye Latner
Holy shit!!

This book was impossible to put down but so hard to read because Zoey has to go through extreme tests to earn back the trust of the DMG. I've grown so attached to these characters that it kills me to read the things Zoey, sprig, and Ryker have to go through. I've grown to love Cryogen in this book and can't wait to see more from him. Some major questions where answered! And a surprise twist I wasn't expecting kudos to you Stacey this book was so amazing and I can't wait for the next!
Michelle Marazita
May 25, 2016 Michelle Marazita rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this author and all of her work! I devoured the darkness series, and I am very impatiently waiting for all of the collector series to be published! Amazing writer.

Across the Divide, I couldn't wait to start it-especially with how The Barrier Between ended. I finished this book in about a day-literally could not put it down. I loved and hated this book the whole time reading it! Stacey is the master of cliffhangers and damn does she do them well! Cannot wait for From Burning A
K.C.
Jul 11, 2016 K.C. rated it it was amazing
This book was better than the second but still not as good as the first. However, It was once again overall very enjoyable. There were still some minor parts that made me frown just like the second book did. Still, the writing was good as usual and so was the plot and the story.

Spoilers ALERT!!!

Following the second book right away, we had the new setting for the third book. Zoey found herself back in Seattle, recaptured by the DGM. This whole setting was now in the territory of DGM which was new
Tammie
May 10, 2016 Tammie rated it it was amazing
Okay, I have to say that this review comes months after reading this incredible 3rd installment of the Collectors series due to the intense emotions throughout this book and the OMG ending that left me in a series of emotional outbursts.

Now that I'm able to compose myself and write a review I leave you with the following: I want to emphasize that Stacey Marie Brown's ability to pull you in from the beginning and not let go throughout the entire book is incredible. The world she has created thro
Brains, Beauty and Books
Jun 21, 2016 Brains, Beauty and Books rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to begin this review. After the much anticipated 3rd book in the Collector Series, I waited patiently for the clock to hit 12:00 am for the release to load onto my eReader. There I sat, reading with heavy eyes as my heroine Zoey went through a ton of $&%^ again with my BFF Sprig. Ugh!

In total Stacey Marie Brown fashion, I was overwhelmed with emotion. What I expected to happen, didn't but that didn't make me like this book any less. It was an amazing read. I am not saying th
Tracy D.
Feb 26, 2016 Tracy D. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is so f'd up I don't even know where to begin. One thing I know for certain is Dr. Rapava must die. He is seriously a sick, sadistic basterd.

Torture, mind control, and mad-scientist experiments are just the beginning. Zoey has to choose between two people she loves - torture one to save the other or refuse and damn them all? The whole thing made me uncomfortable as Hell. I squirmed in my seat repetitively through the course of this book.

We get to see into Ryker's head for a bit. He is
Dec 14, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
First, I must note that this review was written 3 days after finishing this new Collector Series book so as to allow myself time to simmer down from the intense emotions throughout this book and the shocking--and frustrating--cliffhanger Ms Stacey Marie Brown left us with.

Now *slightly* calmer, I want to emphasize that Ms Brown's ability to get me so wrapped up in her world, provoking such real, consuming tension about the health, well-being, relationship and future of her characters clearly dem
Diane Lynch
Dec 09, 2015 Diane Lynch rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook

Stacey Marie Brown’s character development is noteworthy. Zoey is a phenomenal heroine. She has undergone so much; the pain and torment just do not stop. She is strong and clever. She
Jennifer Mettert
Oh Zoey! how the hell can you leave the story off like that??? I can not wait for the next book to come out! I have loved this series so far. Ugh, I'm extremely sad the next book isn't ready yet!!!! Damn it. Anyways, you need to read this amazing story! This book was alittle different from the other two because the is another POV for a little while. I'm not saying which character, because you should read it and find out! ENJOY.
  • Fantasy of Flight (The Tainted Accords, #2)
  • Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone, #4)
  • Breaker (Ondine Quartet, #4)
  • Rogue (Relentless #3)
  • Shattered (Alchemy, #3)
  • Reckless (Tempted, #2)
  • Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)
  • Midnight Falls (Sky Brooks, #3)
  • Breathing Fire (Heretic Daughters #1)
  • Trial by Heart (#4, Trial Series)
  • Veiled Threat (Highland Magic, #3)
  • A Curse Unbroken (Weird Girls, #5)
  • Head Above Water (Gemini, #2)
  • Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars, #1)
  • The Sharpest Blade (Shadow Reader, #3)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

She grew up in Northern California, where she ran around on her family's farm, raising animals, riding horses, playing flashlight tag, an
More about Stacey Marie Brown...

Collector (4 books)
  • City in Embers (Collector, #1)
  • The Barrier Between (Collector #2)
  • From Burning Ashes (Collector, #4)

“His finger poked at the top of my sports bra. “Honey tits?” I burst out laughing.
“What did I tell you?”
“Sorry. Is honey melons any better?”
“No.” I shook my head.
“Nectar juice boxes.”
“Stop.”
“Sugar suckies.”
“You’re feeling better, huh?”
“I will.” He stabbed at the hidden packages again, his eyebrow lifting.”
0 likes