Start by marking “Across The Divide (Collector #3)” as Want to Read:
Across The Divide (Collector #3)

Across The Divide (Collector #3)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  2,124 Ratings  ·  138 Reviews
The hunter is now the hunted.

Zoey Daniels is becoming the very thing she once despised. Fae. After Zoey and Ryker finally found their way to each other they are torn apart by an ex-girlfriend, a stone, and mortality. Ryker’s powers have fully adapted to Zoey, slowly killing him.

Now the mysterious feared demon, Vadik, has discovered their location in Peru and has taken Ry
Published December 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Across The Divide, please sign up.

Beckstar Burning Ashes (Book #4) -TBA 2016 Release

Burning Ashes (Book #4) -TBA 2016 Release

I am very annoyed right now! I began reading it thinking it was only three books, as there are only three books announced at goodreads, but i just finished reading the third installment and there are actually four! Now there's this terrible cliffhanger and no publishing date...(less)

Kahea
I gotta be honest and say that I was a little scared to start this one based on how The Barrier Between ended but once I started it I couldn’t put it down. Zoey is back at DMG and the last we saw of our Viking, Ryker, was him in the clutches of Vadik. So the questions start to pop up? What’s become of The Wanderer? Where’s my favorite narcoleptic-ADD-honey loving sprite, Sprig? Hell, I even wanted to know what the hell happened with Amara and Croygen and let me tell you all of these questions an ...more
Desirae (Dee)
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I. just. them. What! I think Stacey sits in a room and thinks up ways to leave us speechless and throw us through hoops. okay let me back up. chills. I had chills while reading this book. even now, writing this review, I have goosebumps. I have goosebumps from the creepy doctor and compound. I have a broken heart for Zoe and Ryker. I have anger issues for Sprig and all the animals. I sit and tap my chin for Cryogen. and as much as I hate to say this, am sad for Sera. not that I liked her, or any ...more
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn!!!! Thank goodness I have the next book!
Brittany
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it

I'm ready freddy

Updated: 12/11/2015

I devoured this in a matter of hours! Stacey Marie Brown doesn't disappoint, I enjoyed reading the distance between Zoey and Ryker, how they've formed a bound that clearly can't be destroyed with time or miles. The flashes into Ryker left me wanting more! Now all I can think about is --->

I'm up for the last book, the conclusion, is Zoey can stop the vicious Dr, and what will lead to the choices the pair have made, and the drive that will drag Ryker to possi
Emily Sarah
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fantasy, fae
Oh Lord this book was emotional. That ending was truly heartbreaking. I'm going to read the entire fourth book tonight! (But after I finish my English analysis..)
Marsha
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a confession to make. I am one of those weirdos who actually enjoy a cliffhanger if it is done right. With that being said, Stacey Marie Brown is an expert when it comes to this highly argued writing technique.

In "Across the Divide," Zoey finds herself back at DMG headquarters under the cruel and watchful eye of her once boss and nemesis, Dr. Boris Rapava. He has,managed to strip her of her abilities as a wanderer and has now embarked on a mission to brainwash her to his will. Of course h
Renee
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Highly recommend any of her books.
D
Dec 23, 2015 rated it liked it
A lot of fillers - same scenes over again from different perspectives. Don't think this series needs a 4th book - could have finished in 3.
Megan
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. Loved it. Read it so fast that now I don't want to read the last book cause that means it will be over!!! I don't want it to be over!!!
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
I was a little nervous going into this book. The fact that Zoey was back in the clutches of the DMG, I was concerned how the events of this book played out. I should have learned by now to not doubt Stacey Marie Brown. If I didn't think this series good get any better and she blew my expectations out of the water with this book!

Zoey's time at the DMG is hard to take. The good Doctor has finally shown his true colors and has no problem using any means necessary to get what he wants and what he w
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First, I must note that this review was written 3 days after finishing this new Collector Series book so as to allow myself time to simmer down from the intense emotions throughout this book and the shocking--and frustrating--cliffhanger Ms Stacey Marie Brown left us with.

Now *slightly* calmer, I want to emphasize that Ms Brown's ability to get me so wrapped up in her world, provoking such real, consuming tension about the health, well-being, relationship and future of her characters clearly dem
Jana LaPelle
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terribly Twisted and Totally Addictive...

Wow... Stacey Marie Brown does it again, she just has a way of developing and delivering a tale of epic proportions. In Across the Divide Zoey finds herself back at the DMG which obviously does not bode well for her, Ryker, Sprig, and other characters I can not name without disclosing spoilers. Zoey is ultimately faced with determining just how far she will go to survive at the hands of the totally demented Dr. Rapava. This installment of the Collector Se
Mandy
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, na
Cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.. I thought this was a trilogy, clearly I didn't do my homework well enough. Now I have to wait till spring, that's so vague... spring.

I have enjoyed this series so far. We all know Sprig is the best. I wasn't thrilled with the setting in DMG the whole book, but it worked. Can't wait for #4 (sometime in spring hahaha).
Alysse
Jul 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
Soooo the whole book is essentially in the "collector"'s office? and it's just brutality and abuse. Ugh this was horrible. There was no love, only depressing circumstances and destruction. This author needs therapy. Not enjoyable at all.
Akilah Raines
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Across the divide

First off let me just say. I KNEW IT!! From book 1 I just knew. And second that ending!!!!! I am sooooo glad June 1st is only a couple days sway because I seriously can't wait any longer for the fourth and final book
Monica
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too much violence. I call unecessary roughness.
K.C.
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was better than the second but still not as good as the first. However, It was once again overall very enjoyable. There were still some minor parts that made me frown just like the second book did. Still, the writing was good as usual and so was the plot and the story.

Spoilers ALERT!!!

Following the second book right away, we had the new setting for the third book. Zoey found herself back in Seattle, recaptured by the DGM. This whole setting was now in the territory of DGM which was new
Leanne Crabtree
3.5 stars, just because for most of this book Ryker and Zoey were apart and i was disappointed because they are so cute together--in their deadly ways--and how they treat Sprig!

That ending is proper cliff-hanger too! How could it just end like that? But i have a feeling that book 4, Ryker will get his powers back and be able to save Zoey, so I'm off to start book 4, which thankfully I already have so i can jump straight in!
Kaisa "Giga"
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full review soon to come.

I didn't like this book as much as previous two mainly because I hate Zoey and Ryker being separate plus DMG is very disgusting place.

Ending was a cliffhanger but everyone really knew what's gonna happen next, no way Brown would (view spoiler) so I was not worried. Had to pick up the last book immediately though.

3,75 stars.
Teresa
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing from start to finish!

Wow I just couldn't put this book down. I hated having to go to work every day because it meant I would have to wait until the evening until I could read it.

There's a lot of action and drama in this book. Some good little twists in the story line too which I didn't see coming - love it when this happens! I think i fell head over heels for Ryker in this book....I loved being able to read some chapters from his POV. I'm loving all the characters too, not just Zoey and
Rachel
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

This book!
That's all I can say is WOW!
It was a little harder for me to get though but once I got to that one spot where their story comes together again I wanted to scream out of excitement! What I thought was going to happen didn't! OMG! I need the last book NOW!
Jenna
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
More 3.75 stars...but holy shit, that ENDING has me reeling. I didn't even know it was close to being over and then I almost threw my kindle across the room. It took awhile to get into this book, but a few chapters saved the book to be honest. I'm terrified for the ending.
SassyFraz
3 Twisted Doctor Stars [Dual Pov-First Person]

Omg! That ending! Thank God the best one is already out. That last half of the book had me holding my breath and my anxiety high. My heart breaks for them. When will these people get a damn break?!
Cheryl Hager
3.5

The male POV/narrator made this book infinitely better than the last one. None of my book sources have the fourth book--I may have to buy it for my Kindle.
Nerina
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome !

Love the characters in this book.

Every chapter you read makes you anxious for the next. Very entertaining and exciting read.
Shawn
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

Joey and Ryker are back! This series is awesome and I loved reading this book. You are in-store for a rollercoaster rides of emotions in this book..
Sonja
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-ebooks
The biggest thing that dragged this book down for me was that Ryker was not present for about half of it. It obviously makes sense seeing how they were separated at the end of the last book, but I missed him. What saved that half was Croygen and Sprig, they were definitely necessary and I was glad they were there. I really liked getting a few chapters from Ryker's point of view though. I loved getting to be inside of his head and along for the ride when he finally escapes.

So when Zoey wakes up,
Lesley
To me, this was between a 3.5 and 4.0, but I'll round up because I enjoy Brown's writing so much. City in Embers and Barrier Between were both so full of action and romance that Across the Divide -- while still good -- almost seems slow in comparison. Limited to one setting (the DMG) and told mainly from Zoey's perspective, it actually reads more like a novella. Still, if you are a fan of the Collector series, it's worth the read.

Plot:
At the end of Barrier Between, Zoey and Ryker thought they w
Max
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I've finished the fourth book and I completely forgot what happened in the third book.

It's forgettable.

Even more so when Ryker's largely absent at the beginning. A few gaps here and there. Fillers here and there.
Tammie
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I have to say that this review comes months after reading this incredible 3rd installment of the Collectors series due to the intense emotions throughout this book and the OMG ending that left me in a series of emotional outbursts.

Now that I'm able to compose myself and write a review I leave you with the following: I want to emphasize that Stacey Marie Brown's ability to pull you in from the beginning and not let go throughout the entire book is incredible. The world she has created thro
  • Fantasy of Flight
  • Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone #4)
  • Breaker (Ondine Quartet, #4)
  • Rogue (Relentless #3)
  • Shattered (Alchemy, #3)
  • Reckless (Tempted, #2)
  • Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)
  • Midnight Falls (Sky Brooks, #3)
  • Breathing Fire (Heretic Daughters #1)
  • Trial by Heart (Trial Series #4)
  • Veiled Threat (Highland Magic, #3)
  • A Curse Unbroken (Weird Girls, #5)
  • Head Above Water (Gemini, #2)
  • Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars, #1)
  • The Sharpest Blade (Shadow Reader, #3)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

She grew up in Northern California, where she ran around on her family's farm, raising animals, riding horses, playing flashlight tag, an
More about Stacey Marie Brown...

Collector (4 books)
  • City in Embers (Collector, #1)
  • The Barrier Between (Collector #2)
  • From Burning Ashes (Collector, #4)

“I’m calling you Honey Tits from now on.”
“Please don’t.”
“Why? Your boobs delivered the nectar of the gods.”
“Now you’re making it worse.”
“Your bra is the stuff of legends.”
“Don’t make me regret my choice.”
3 likes
“His finger poked at the top of my sports bra. “Honey tits?” I burst out laughing.
“What did I tell you?”
“Sorry. Is honey melons any better?”
“No.” I shook my head.
“Nectar juice boxes.”
“Stop.”
“Sugar suckies.”
“You’re feeling better, huh?”
“I will.” He stabbed at the hidden packages again, his eyebrow lifting.”
2 likes