Start by marking “Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set

Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set (Palm South University #1.1-1.6)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  919 Ratings  ·  315 Reviews
Drama. Lies. Sex.

Welcome to Palm South University.

The weather isn’t the only thing heating up in South Florida. At a school where fraternities and sororities don’t exactly play by the rules, relationships are bound to be tested. Parties and sex are definitely key ingredients in the Palm South recipe, but what happens when family issues, secret lives, and unrequited love g
Published February 8th 2016 (first published August 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Palm South University, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Palm South University

Christy
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Drama. Sex. Lies

Palm South by Kandi Steiner is one of those addictive reads you don't want to put down! It centers around seven college students that are all in sororities and fraternities. I already knew about some of these characters, seeing as I've read Skyler's stand-alone book Black Number Four, so it was a lot of fun for me! I'm glad I made time for this one and I can't wait to read season two!
Mysza
Aug 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was ok, I guess... I don't know, I think I expected more from it. "Sweat, alcohol, and sex. That’s the distraction I’m looking for, and Palm South is the perfect place to find it." And that's all they do actually, though surprisingly no smut in this one.
If I decide to continue, I will wait for some kind of bundle or something when it's all out because I don't fell like paying for every part that has only about 40 pages....
Mysza
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That's a nice introduction to this very new serial about college, fun, sororities, fraternities and all things releted. But why so short??? Whatever, I'm ready for more, bring it on!

Lisa Jayne
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Drama. Lies. Sex. Welcome to Palm South university.

I'M ALREADY in love with the drama of Palm South university. I've just finished part one of this six week series and I can already confirm its brilliance. Readers don't delay jump aboard and get one clicking.
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, college, ku

I went into this book without knowing anything except that it was about university and the Greek life.

You know that show Gossip Girls? Not the books because I never read the book, but I LOVED that show, this book reminds me of it.

I HIGHLY recommend reading the boxset. I think each book is like a little novella and there are 6? This combines each one and it makes for easy reading.

I had no idea there would be 7 POV’s and to my surprise it’s not hard to follow. I usually have a hard time in followi
Staci Hart
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished Episode 1 of Author Kandi Steiner's Palm South University AND YOU NEED TO GO EFFING GET IT RIGHT MEOW.

Stuff you need to know:
1) Kandi loves HEAs.
2) She is determined as f*ck and already has almost the entire serial written already, so no chance you'll get left hanging.
3) She's hilarious, but she knows when to bring the angst and the heat. She's also a damn good writer.
4) You want this book.
5) It's written like a TV show. Pick it up thinking TV, not novel because the format is a
Sarah (Words With Sarah)
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE IT!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**** 5 Cranky Stars ****

Episode 1, centers around Cassie and Paris who have finally arrived at Palm South University.

Paris can't wait to pledge, but Cassie isn't too sure it's the right path for her.

What is set in motion is an exciting new year, where students embrace the unwritten motto of Palm South University: drama, sex, and lies.

Kandi Steiner pulls you into this series and makes you feel like you're watching a TV series... The stories are short, but keep you hanging for more.

I can't wait
Yanilsa Griffin~BFD Bookblog
*Book gifted by author in exchange for an honest opinion*
I actually requested this book, because the blurb interested me. This is also my first "serial" so, I am sorry, if my review isnt typical for serials.
This series covers 7 different characters and their experience in college. The book/books reads like a tv series, which I believe was the intention. The books read a bit like gossip girls meets, pretty little liars meets Wild things. There were some characters that were more interesting than
Kandi Steiner
Jun 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Palm South University: Season 1 -- binge read the complete first season now! ➜ http://amzn.to/2rjlsmz

"Love, sex, drama, and friendship -- PSU has it all, and it's the best kind of addiction." - Bestselling Author Staci Hart

"A nonstop roller coaster of intensity! PSU is the ride you never want to end. Anything Steiner writes, I'm reading." - Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, Brittany C.Cherry

Laci
I'm just out on this.

just a few too many characters for me.

I'm older so my memory is not the best and I was losing track.

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

This episode is told from Adam, Erin, and Ashlei's (Lei) points of view.

Bad choices create enough drama to keep you on your toes in this episode. College life is one big party with a double shot of shame and guilt thrown in for good measure. Consequences be damned.

We learn about one character's tensions with other people on campus, another's secret, and how parents can suck.

Can the sisters of KKB survive the brewing storm?

Can the boys of Sig house redeem their chapter
Episode 1 - told from Cassie, Bear and Jess's POV

Well Kandi has definitely roped me in with this serial series. She started this Season off with bang!

We get to know some of the characters that I am sure we will be following closely throughout this whole series.

Cassie is just coming into PSU as a freshman and needs to choose a sorority. She is pledging with her best friend, Paris. But they quickly realize they both are looking for different things.

Bear - he is going to be the soft yet hard guy we
Episode 2 - Jess, Skyler and Bear's POV

Now that we have learned a bit about each character in Episode 1, this episode digs a littler deeper into these characters.

Jess learns who Jarrett is, her professor's GA. And we are introduced to Jess's little, Bo. Jess realizes that maybe she hasn't made the best impression on Bo when she decides to not take on a little this year.

We get to see the easiness of Bear and Sky's friendship and why these two are so close to one another.

Cassie chose Sky as her bi
Melanie
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I really tried to love this one. I liked that we had characters I previously met in Black Number Four (Which I enjoyed immensely). The book reads a bit like a tv show, the chapters feel like scene changes. Where as I like that type of style with some books I found it so confusing in this first episode of Palm South. I wasn't given enough to feel invested in any of the characters as such and felt like I was being passed around pillar to post.

I got about 30% in and gave up. I hated that I did and
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2016-reads
3.5 Stars!

WHOA!!! Kandi Steiner did not lie when she said Drama. Sex. Lies.

The book did not disappoint. It had everything you could imagine. Like a TV series, you could see the drama unfold. And, Lord the secrets are just juicy. I think my favorite character till now is Skyler. This was a really quick read and I was absolutely 100% engrossed. I can not wait to see how all the stories unfold. I was a bit skeptic how this would go but let me assure you this book is absolute FUN.
~Sonal
Shelves: arc
Episode 3 is told from Adam, Erin and Ashlei (Lei)'s POVs.

These 3 aren't necessarily main characters but they definitely added more to the plot and what is going on at PSU.

We find out what Lei has been hiding and that she is damn good at her outside activities. And she has boyfriend - Hayden. But he is sort of mixed up in some wrong things.

We learn a bit more about Adam and his issue with this frat's president, Clayton.

Erin - I am having difficulty connecting to her. I am hoping in another episo
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's Halloween in Episode 4!!! We hear from Cassie, Jess and Sky!

KKB always goes all out for Halloween. The girls are excited to get all dressed up and party it up!

Adam is starting to really confuse Cassie as to what he wants from her.

Cassie and Sky are becoming closer to one another.

Jess is still trying to fight her attraction to Jarrett. And it doesn't help that he doesn't give up easily.

Excited to see what happens next!
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
What a delicious guilty pleasure this is turning out to be!
GG
A princípio achei o formato interessante: o livro é dividido em episódios, como em um seriado. Completo, seria a primeira temporada.

Desde o começo a multiplicidade de focos narrativos me incomodou um pouco, mas pra quem acompanha GoT e seus 90737217173 de personagens, pensei dane-se,

E fui lendo. E fui me arrependendo...os personagens são vazios e iguais. Mesmo aqueles que apelam para a peninha do leitor, em razão de terem tido uma vida mais difícil, não têm profundidade.

Minha face lendo:

Definiti
Jessica
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Going into this one, it was pitched to me as binging your favorite TV show on Netflix. Now, after reading PSU, I could not find a better way to explain it!

Palm South University is gearing up for another school year, which means it's time for rush season. In other words? Parties and hookups galore with relationships and friendships forming and breaking within the blink of an eye. Seven students learn to forget their lives at home while losing themselves in the vices college has to offer.

Normall
Julia
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was so fun and easy to read.
I loved all the drama that was going on and it never felt like too much.
The only thing that I wasnt a fan of were the many POVs we had going on here. It felt like you didnt get to really know the characters cause it was always just one chapter by them and then it switched. Also it felt like I was missing a huge chung of what was going on like this since the storyline never picked up where it left off in the last chapter.
Otherwise the writing was great and I felt
Amanda
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! :)

This was SO much fun!

And talk about unique! Who knew you could write a dramatic tv series in book form!? Well Kandi Steiner nailed it!! I swear I love anything she writes.

I'm such a junkie when it comes to reality TV and my favorite series was Laguna Beach, this totally reminds me of that with all the characters and the hot gossip!

So excited to read the next box series in this college drama full of secrets, lies and just all around juiciness!
Anne
Jul 27, 2017 rated it liked it
A fun pool read, but nothing fantastic.
Kiss And Tell Book Blog
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books, 4-stars
Full review on blog: https://kissandtellbookblog.wordpress...

Book Boyfriend:
Bear: 💋💋💋💋; Adam: 💋💋💋

Strong Female Lead:
Cassie:💋💋💋; Skyler :💋💋💋💋💋; Jess: 💋💋💋💋💋; Erin: 💋💋💋💋; Ashlei: 💋💋💋💋

Plot : 💋💋💋💋

Steamy Factor: 💋💋💋💋

Overall: 💋💋💋💋

Theresa
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Episode 1

Parties, Drinking, Boys, Friends, and repeat ... wait did I say boys?

Whether you have read Black Number Four or not, you will love this. But if you are a #BN4 fan it is awesome. Timing wise it starts before #BN4, with Cassie pledging sororities. There are two points of view to show you both sides of Greek life. I enjoyed it, it reminded me a little of the tv show Greek which I loved! And now a bit about the story...

Cassie is new to Palm South University and she is checking out Greek ro
Natasha Carrere
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-finished
Palm South University: Season One / Episode One • Kandi Steiner

To say I was excited to read this is putting it mildly (lol) I originally met Cassie, Bear and Jess in the book Black Number Four <--- if you haven't read this one add it to your list! You will absolutely love it!!!

I adored Cassie and was excited to read her story of her journey of starting college. She is quiet, thoughtful, and serious about what she wants to do with her future. This peek into the beginning of her picking a soror
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to be one of the select bloggers to receive Kandi Steiner's new serial Palm South University. For those of you that don't know what a serial is I want to take a moment to explain. A serial are smaller books that are to be read like a TV episode. You get glimpse into different characters and their stories.

I will be doing a review for all 6 episodes of the first season of Palm South University. If you read Black Number Four then you were introduced to many of side characters includi
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Finding Center (District Ballet Company #2)
  • Racing Hearts (Hamilton Stables, #1)
  • The Dark Space
  • For the Love of Raindrops
  • A Matter of Trust (A Matter of Trust, #1)
  • Hold On to Me (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Days Like This
  • Mouth: A Steamy Anthology
  • Between Everything and Us (Sutton College, #1)
  • Crashing Down (Stone Cliff, #1)
  • This is One Moment (Come Back to Me, #2)
  • Doing It for Love (All About Love, #1)
  • Waiting to Lose (The Contest #2)
  • Turtle Bay
  • Lessons of the Heart
  • Last First Kiss (Brightwater, #1)
  • Delayed Penalty (Pilots Hockey, #1)
7319216
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce
More about Kandi Steiner...

Palm South University (3 books)
  • Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set