Start by marking “Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set

Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set (Palm South University #1.1-1.6)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  1,089 Ratings  ·  337 Reviews
Drama. Lies. Sex.

Welcome to Palm South University.

The weather isn’t the only thing heating up in South Florida. At a school where fraternities and sororities don’t exactly play by the rules, relationships are bound to be tested. Parties and sex are definitely key ingredients in the Palm South recipe, but what happens when family issues, secret lives, and unrequited love g
Published February 8th 2016 (first published August 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Palm South University, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Palm South University

Christy
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Drama. Sex. Lies

Palm South by Kandi Steiner is one of those addictive reads you don't want to put down! It centers around seven college students that are all in sororities and fraternities. I already knew about some of these characters, seeing as I've read Skyler's stand-alone book Black Number Four, so it was a lot of fun for me! I'm glad I made time for this one and I can't wait to read season two!
Mysza
Aug 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was ok, I guess... I don't know, I think I expected more from it. "Sweat, alcohol, and sex. That’s the distraction I’m looking for, and Palm South is the perfect place to find it." And that's all they do actually, though surprisingly no smut in this one.
If I decide to continue, I will wait for some kind of bundle or something when it's all out because I don't fell like paying for every part that has only about 40 pages....
Mysza
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That's a nice introduction to this very new serial about college, fun, sororities, fraternities and all things releted. But why so short??? Whatever, I'm ready for more, bring it on!

Lisa Jayne
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Drama. Lies. Sex. Welcome to Palm South university.

I'M ALREADY in love with the drama of Palm South university. I've just finished part one of this six week series and I can already confirm its brilliance. Readers don't delay jump aboard and get one clicking.
Whitney
Have you ever picked up a book and immediately knew that it wasn't for you? I am ashamed to say that I put this book on my imaginary "Nope." shelf a few years ago. Anything that promises me to read like a TV drama makes me want to seek professional help. I have seen The OC and I do not want to read that in book form. Drama. Lies. Sex. Uh, no thank you.

Everything changed when I realized that this is written by the lovely Kandi Steiner. She has written two books that have really had an impact on
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, college, ku

I went into this book without knowing anything except that it was about university and the Greek life.

You know that show Gossip Girls? Not the books because I never read the book, but I LOVED that show, this book reminds me of it.

I HIGHLY recommend reading the boxset. I think each book is like a little novella and there are 6? This combines each one and it makes for easy reading.

I had no idea there would be 7 POV’s and to my surprise it’s not hard to follow. I usually have a hard time in followi
Staci Hart
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished Episode 1 of Author Kandi Steiner's Palm South University AND YOU NEED TO GO EFFING GET IT RIGHT MEOW.

Stuff you need to know:
1) Kandi loves HEAs.
2) She is determined as f*ck and already has almost the entire serial written already, so no chance you'll get left hanging.
3) She's hilarious, but she knows when to bring the angst and the heat. She's also a damn good writer.
4) You want this book.
5) It's written like a TV show. Pick it up thinking TV, not novel because the format is a
Sarah (Words With Sarah)
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE IT!
♥ BRITT (BLISSFULLY-READ) ♥
Since Ari and I did a big series review on this series I'm just going to link the post for everyone to check out and read!!

The New Romantics: Palm South University Series Review

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**** 5 Cranky Stars ****

Episode 1, centers around Cassie and Paris who have finally arrived at Palm South University.

Paris can't wait to pledge, but Cassie isn't too sure it's the right path for her.

What is set in motion is an exciting new year, where students embrace the unwritten motto of Palm South University: drama, sex, and lies.

Kandi Steiner pulls you into this series and makes you feel like you're watching a TV series... The stories are short, but keep you hanging for more.

I can't wait
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Finding Center (District Ballet Company #2)
  • Racing Hearts (Hamilton Stables, #1)
  • The Dark Space
  • For the Love of Raindrops
  • A Matter of Trust (A Matter of Trust, #1)
  • Hold On to Me (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Days Like This
  • Mouth: A Steamy Anthology
  • Between Everything and Us (Sutton College, #1)
  • Crashing Down (Stone Cliff, #1)
  • This is One Moment (Come Back to Me, #2)
  • Doing It for Love (All About Love, #1)
  • Waiting to Lose (The Contest #2)
  • Turtle Bay
  • Lessons of the Heart
  • Last First Kiss (Brightwater, #1)
  • Delayed Penalty (Pilots Hockey, #1)
7319216
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce
More about Kandi Steiner...

Palm South University (3 books)
  • Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set