Start by marking “Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls, #3)

Tribulation and Truths

(Chastity Falls #3)

An alternate title/cover for this ASIN can be found here.

When Ana revealed her suspicions to Jackson about the circumstances surrounding his father’s death, she never expected it to be the catalyst for a series of events that could change everything. It was supposed to save him, not push him away. But now Ana is left watching the person she loves more than anything, lose h
Paperback
Published August 20th 2015 by Delesty Books

To ask other readers questions about Tribulation and Truths, please sign up.
L.A. Cotton Each book has a cliffhanger...books 1 - 3 are Ana and Jackson's story. Their story concludes in Tribulation and Truths but there is another book in…moreEach book has a cliffhanger...books 1 - 3 are Ana and Jackson's story. Their story concludes in Tribulation and Truths but there is another book in the series to come - which will be another character's story(less)

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars!

Tribulations and Truths is the third book in L.A. Cotton’s Chastity Falls series. It is strongly suggested you read the two previous works before delving into this one. I have been patiently waiting for this one to be released since finishing Book Two.

The story continues the relationship of Ana and Jackson where more secrets came to light. Ana is deeply suspicious of people in Jackson’s life, especially those who might be responsible for the death of one of Jackson’s family membe
Lilian Flesher
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a freaking fabulous series, I was hooked by the first few pages of book 1, and I have not been disappointed for a split second on any of the 3 books. The Story of Savannah (Ana) and Jackson has been one filled with such a variety of emotions that it is a wonder they survived, there is great sorrow, pain, misery, tears, laughs, loving, and so much more. I advise you to read the books in order so that you can totally follow them along this journey, through the good times and especially throug ...more
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Tribulation and Truths
Author: L.A.Cotton
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance, Suspense
Series or Standalone: Series (Chastity Falls #3)
Rating: 5 Stars

Review

description

Tribulation and Truths is the third book in the Chastity Falls series, so while the author does a fabulous job of integrating past events into the new book, it’s recommended that you go back to the beginning and read the two previous books before this one so that you enter this one knowing all the players and where they stand.

At the e
Christie72
What a great ending to Ana and Jackson’s story!!! If you think they will easily get their HEA, you would be wrong. From the very beginning, one obstacle after another seems to impact their relationship, and in this book, it’s no different. Tribulation and Truths picks up almost right where the last book ended. As Jackson was finally at a point of leaving the Donohue’s behind, he is drawn back in, not out of fear or loyalty but for revenge. He wants the man who raised him as his own to pay for wh ...more
Tracy
Sep 16, 2015 rated it liked it
We’re back in Chastity Falls again. This time it is Jackson’s senior year and Braiden is gone and Jax finds himself moving up in the family. Marcus is relying on him more and more, but after what Ana told him before summer, Jax is merely biding his time. Ana is feeling that strain too. After everything she and Jax had been through already, this just might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

We’re back with the usual cast of characters. A few are more front and center, like Dennis. A few ar
M.B.
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thanks to my own writing, my reading of this ARC has been disrupted, but I've finally been able to sit down for a couple of hours and get through it.

While it is a fantastic ending to Jackson and Ana's story in Chastity Falls, I have to admit that I struggled a little bit to get into it at first. I can't put my finger on what the problem was, but once I got past it, I whizzed through the story, eating up every word.

Leaving off from book two, Salvation and Secrets, T&T gets us back into the
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
******************** Reviewed for Our Kindle Konfessions ************************

I have to admit that I had only recently discovered LA Cotton and the Chastity Falls series, but it's one of my favourite series this year. Tribulations and Truths is the third part in this series and it's just as good if not better than the two before. So Tribulations and Truths picks up straight after Salvation and Secrets, Jackson has learnt the truth behind the death of his father he is reeling but detriment t
Beatriz Perez
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I need more Jackson and Ana!! <3

I finally got my hands on this one, I've been dying for this book. And the wait was so worth it. I've enjoyed this series immensely. All the suspense, the angst, romance, and drama kept me on the edge of my seat. L.A. Cotton definitely knows how to keep us coming back for more.

Ana and Jackson's have been a roller coaster from the beginning of the series, but in Tribulation and Truths, this ride is taken to another level. I felt bad for the both of them. In on
Sophia Holt
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW***

Book#3 in the Chastity Fall Series ... to understand what is going on in this book, Book 1 & 2 must be read.

Wow... you got to be on the ball when reading this series, there is a lot you have to take in, a lot of secrets and hidden truths.

I am not going to leave any spoilers, especially for those that haven't read book 1 & 2. But L.A Cotton has done an excellent job with this story, it kept me hooked from beginning to end, i kept having to put it down
Anne Mercier
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I absolutely love Ms Cotton's writing style. The way she weaves a tale sucks you in from the very first word. This series is one of my favorites and Ana and Jackson's story was beautifully done. I can't wait to see what this fantastic author has in store for us next!
Shelby Reeves
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! What a ride! I seriously couldn't wait to find out what happens next! Can't wait to read Braiden's book!
Caz
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better and better, normally I can get a bit bored in a long series but not this series no it just gets more exciting with each book and I am loving it.

This book was full of suspense and you just didn’t know which way the story was going to go, would Jackson get his closure, was Ana going to get her happily ever after the questions were everywhere and you just couldn’t put the book down until they were all answered.

I loved how this book was different to the other b
Tiffany Readz
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whew, I need a minute to compose after this third installment of the Chastity Falls series and I just got through chastising (pun intended) L.A. Cotton on Facebook about it. Arrrrgh, such an emotional roller coaster ride she takes her readers on to conclude the story of Jackson and Ana. This review may spoil books one and two, so catch up before you keep reading this.

"I should have been used to the drama by now; the what-ifs and what now’s. That was all my life had been for two years. It didn’t
Little Birdy Book Blog
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aug-tbr-2015, arcs
O...EM...GEE!

Yes, that's where I am going to start. When I started the Chasity Falls series, I honestly wasn't sure what I was getting myself in to. I am sure glad I jumped in though. Jackson and Ana have been down an incredibly long road. I had so many predictions going into this book.
Braiden has been locked up, he took the fall for all that he had done and caused, not that he really had much of a chance. Marcus has decided to pull Jackson and Ana in and keep them lose. This makes me head swir
Lauren Jones
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tribulation and Truths is the third book in the Chastity Falls Series by the lovely L.A. Cotton. Since I have read both book one and two, I was provided the opportunity to read an early copy in exchange for my honest review of this one. This third novel picks back up with Jackson and Ana moving into a new house on the edge of Chastity Falls. Jackson must abide by Marcus now, since he has agreed to take Braiden’s place within the family business. He feels that this is the only way that he can fin ...more
Lady Living  In Bookland
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Ladies living in Bookland

The third instalment of Ana and Jackson, picking right up where we left of in book two. We see the outcome of Jacksons decision to get closer to the group of men for more knowledge not only of his father. But the details surrounding his death. He needed evidence.
-----------
Excerpt:
Since telling Jackson about the evidence pointing to the possibility that Marcus killed his dad, he had changed. He'd become obsessed with bringing Marcus down. And the
Keren Hughes
As always with L.A Cotton's books, I jumped at the chance to read an ARC of Tribulation & Truths. I am seriously glad I did because I had been having Jax withdrawal symptoms *swoon* That man is pure unadulterated bliss!
Tribulation & Truths is the final part of Jax and Ana's story and I won't lie, I am extremely sad that it had to end. I whole-heartedly wish that Lianne would write more books based on the couple because although I am intrigued by Braiden's story (the next book in the seri
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided for an Honest Review***

The third book in the series leaves off with Jackson and Ana back together. The scary part is that Jackson has taken over Braiden’s spot as number 1 to Marcus. Of course the only reason Jackson agreed was to learn if Marcus really did kill his father and to avenge his death.

Jackson… now working number 1 under Marcus has put a lot of stress on him. He is doing all this stuff and dealing with the team again which he can’t stand some of the guys anymore. Not
Bloggers From Down Under
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

In this long awaited third book in the Chastity Falls series, we are once again amidst the lives of Jackson and Ana, their college and football friends, and of course the Donahue family.

The on again off again relationship between Jackson and Ana, is on again, and seems to be going well. They have moved into their own place on campus and are enjoying the things that most young lovers do.

All that is about to change now that Braiden Donahue
Janet
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series and yes you will most definitely need to read the first 2 books prior to reading this one and this review may contain spoilers to the earlier books. Now that Ana shared her suspicions to Jackson about how she believed Marcus, whom raised Jackson since he was 9 years old, killed Jackson’s father, he is determined to find the truth and make Marcus pay. Jackson has become consumed with his need for revenge and is losing himself to that vengeance. He is willing to ...more
Claire Fullwood
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, it's safe to say that L.A. COTTON has well and truly hit it outside of the proverbial ballpark with this outstanding third instalment of THE CHASTITY FALLS SERIES, TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS.

'Gripping' just isn't a big enough word to justify just how tightly this story held me within its grasp. It was quite frankly all consuming just how hooked I was inside the pages of this book.

Of the three books so far in this series, TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS is most definitely the one which stands out the mo
reading the sheets
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lustful Literature
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**TARA'S REVIEW**

Where do I even begin, in the final installment of the Chastity Falls series, all of the questions I have had throughout the series have been answered.

I have said it before and will say it again, this series is amazing!!!!

" Jackson had saved me twice. But what if I couldn’t save him?"

Jackson, ahhh, I just love him and he certainly did not disappoint in this book. The angst!!!! As the secrets are revealed and relationships evolve, I fell even more in love with Jackson and Ana. Th
Darlene
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone /romance
Recommended to Darlene by: L A Cotton
Shelves: arc
OMG L.A. COTTON HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!!
I received an ARC of this book from the author L A Cotton in exchange for an honest opinion. This is Mismousey's very honest opinion of her book TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS.
Just when you think Ms. Cotton has taken her characters as far as she can. She proved to the reader that she can take them and the reader even further. Ms. Cotton has a truly creative way in storytelling. One where she can create a mythological world of mobbers. And you
Shanoff Reads
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC for an honest review.**

This book had me second guessing how everything would turn out. I just could not seem to predict what would happen. So many twists and turns in this book and it made for an excellent end of sorts to Jackson and Anna's tale.

This series got so much better for me from the start to finish. At the beginning I was a little annoyed with Anna's less than strong character, but she is the only female lead that would have complimented Jackson so well. This book r
Wendy Wright
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tribulations and truths By L A Cotton
Reviewed by Wendy for YOUR NEXT HOT READ
A phenomenal 5 star read
We left jackson and Ana at the end of book 2 of the chastity falls series where Jackson had agreed to work
For Marcus Donohue , not out of loyalty to the family but to seek revenge on Marcus for killing his father, But the more he worked for Marcus The deeper Jackson got into a world it didn't want to be a part of,
After Ana had told jackson what she found out about the murder of his father she tho
Shannon Daniel
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tribulation and Truth, Chasity Falls 3
L.A. Cotton
4 Stars
Can I just say how much I love reading for Ms. Cotton?? The suspense, the angst, the story telling – I love it all. From book one to now, she’s definitely kept us coming back for more.

Ana and Jackson have had a rough go of it; from having to keep their relationship secret to Ana being targeted.
Jackson learning the unfortunate truth of his “family” and the revenge he sought after learning such facts.

Jackson has to go deep to get back in Marc
Lorena Tucholke
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book #3 in the Chastity Falls Series, this couldn't come fast enough, because I was dying to read how Ana and Jackson finally got free to be together.
This book has great characters, I hope some of them have their own book later because I definitely would read them.
How to write a review without spoilers is tough, but I will try.
In this book when you think you have all figured out you found that you have nothing.
Ana is more strong than ever, she doesn't disappoint you with her stubbornness
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Tribulation and Truths is third book in the Chastity Falls series. I love this coming of age series. Tribulation and Truths is a great addition and seems to wrap up a lot of the drama and secrets from the first two books. The only problem is that while searching for the truth Jackson and Ana could fall apart and lose each other forever.

Jackson and Ana are amazing characters. Jackson is sensitive, loyal, caring, handsome and very strong. Ana is much stronger than she thinks and is sweet.
Jan
"You're not just some crush or phase. You.Are.It.My salvation"

The conclusion to Ana and Jackson's story

summing up, all three books from Loyalties and lies,Salvation and secrets to Tribulation and truths I loved L.A Cottons ability to draw the reader into the plot right along with the characters, her writing is descriptive, the plot well balanced from drama and angst to the clam before each storm, I loved all three books and was very happy with the final outcome.

Based around a college setting w
  • The Worst of Me
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
  • Epic Lies (Epic Fail, #2)
  • The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • The Darkness Within
  • Not Enough
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • After the End
  • His Hometown Girl
  • Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend, #0.5)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Falling Into Us (One More Night Trilogy, #2)
  • Soul Ties (Soul Ties, #1)
  • The Girl with Hearts (Midtown Brotherhood #1)
  • Stars In Her Eyes (Sparkstone Saga #1)
  • Grishma (Necoh Saga, #1)
ADDICTIVE ROMANCE

Author of mature young adult and new adult novels, L A is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not camped out in fr

Chastity Falls (4 books)
  • Loyalty and Lies (Chastity Falls, #1)
  • Salvation and Secrets (Chastity Falls #2)
  • Redemption and Regrets (Chastity Falls, #4)