Start by marking “Trust Honor Love (Blind Vows: Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Trust Honor Love (Blind Vows: Volume 1)

Trust Honor Love

(Blind Vows #1-3)

This can be read as a standalone!

Trust Honor Love: An experiment of marital proportions.

The Kerrigan brothers, specifically twins Will and Heath.

Agreeing to a new experiment; she lets a panel of experts p
Published July 22nd 2015 by J.M. Witt Books

To ask other readers questions about Trust Honor Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Honor Love

Deborah
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Sometime
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
I almost didn't leave a review but there are so many 5 stars that I felt like I had to even things out.

These two were such a mess. This book had so many things that I hate about second chance romances. Way too long separation with absolutely no good reason why. Big Misunderstandings and no effort to communicate. Man-whore H who loves the h to the depth of his soul. He loves her so much that he sleeps with anything on legs including during the time he is pursuing her. I'm sorry, but I doubt the f
Monica Cervantes
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: j-m-witt
"Keep Calm and say I Do".

I'm glad these three books were combined into Truth, Honor, Love, as individually, they were probably short reads with excruciating cliff hangers, lol.
Having never read this author before, I wasn't sure what to expect.
"I don't trust you". 4 Words that can break a relationship, in this case before it ever started. Lucille Roberts aka Lucy, has been duped by the Kerrigan twins before. Lucy Roberts, Will and Heath Kerrigan, as well as their 3 other brothers all grew up tog
Caroline F
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lucy grew up being half in love with William and disliking his twin, Heathcliff. Then one summer, when she was nearly 16, she grew close to William and they shared a kiss…only for her to find out that she’d been tricked and had actually kissed Heath! She spent the next 10 years hating Heath even more, even though her treacherous body tells her something else. Then, one drunken evening exacerbates her desire and her hatred of Heath.

Lucy signs up for a dating experiment where her perfect match wi
Kim Paluch
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trust Honor Love is a character-driven contemporary romance with an interesting premise. Originally written as three separate books, it’s now one book with three sections.
The first section, Trust, is told from the perspective of Lucy Roberts. Lucy wants love in her life, and is looking desperately for it. But standing in her way is a history with two brothers, Will and Heathcliff Kerrigan. Her preference had long been Will, but it’s Heathcliff who causes conflicting feelings in her. She can’t g
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Can two people be destined for each other despite their constant battle? Can the love of your life be the one person you hate above everyone else? Is it possible to mend the mistakes of the past?

Lucy and Heath have known each other forever… yet their relationship has been anything but pleasant. When Lucy finds herself infatuated with Will, Heath’s twin, a case of mistaken identity triggers events that will follow them for years. The drift between them seems too far to overcome, and while Lucy fi
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Yanking the towel from her body, I turned her and pulled her back against my front. My hands roamed her body as she lay lax against me, letting me do as I wished. Her body trembled and I knew it was with desire and not from the cold. The room was quite warm and I was grateful for it.”

4 stars. I loved this story and the whole idea of twins and thinking one is better than the other, only to be totally mistaken. Great book!!

Trust Honor Love: An exper
Nice and Naughty Book Club
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally released as three separate instalments, Trust Honor Love is now available in one full book and is a light, fun & easy read.

TRUST is told from the POV of the heroine, Lucy. We get an insight into her feelings & history with the hero, Heath and how she's never forgiven him for misleading her one summer when they were teenagers. Ten years may have passed but the spark between these two is definitely still there and Heath is no longer the boy she can be mad at, but is the man she
Cindy
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
“I see you, Heathcliff Daniel Kerrigan. I know who you are. Your breath is my life and you’re the only one who knows who I am. You owe me, always have.”

I owe to myself to tell you how this story made me felt mixed up inside.

Trust Honor Love started off well with Lucy getting tired of going on numerous dating sites to end up on horrible dates. An ad in the newspaper called for volunteer to participate in a new study, where they will find a husband/wife for a person; she saw it at sign for her to
Lisa
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This serial was previously released in 3 separate parts. Trust. Honor. Love.

Lucy has a lifelong connection with Heath. They've had their ups and downs (mostly downs), but she can't deny her attraction to him. She grew up around him and his brothers, but one day he does the unthinkable. She throws caution to the wind and takes part in a new dating experiment... except it involved someone else picking out her date... who she'll marry, sight unseen.

Heath was.... ok, seriously. JM Witt has a knack f
Dana Busenbark
Think about the new shows that have been out on television recently. Did you see ads for Married at First Sight? This book mirrors that show perfectly. However, in the book, one couple is no stranger to one another. They grew up together. The book alternates between telling her side and telling his side. Then it alternates from summers past and how she was hurt to summers past and how he hurt. There is love, sex, forgiveness, marriage, babies, tragedy, women who don't know how to take "it's Over ...more
Shameca Smith
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kathleen R.
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Matchmaking
Trust

Three were born on the same night and have been inseparable since, but another will test their devotion to each other.

Trust Honor Love: An experiment of marital proportions. Lucy Roberts is sick of the dating scene and especially of what she can never have; The Kerrigan brothers, specifically twins Will and Heath. A bad run-in with Heath proves everything she already knew about him; he’s not Will. Agreeing to a new experiment; she lets a panel of experts pi
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trust (Blind Vows #1)
Trust is the first part of a serial and the first book I have read from this author. This was a great quick read.

I loved the love/hate relationship between Lucy and Heath. This seemed to be a theme for most of their lives and had me wondering if they would ever work things out. I really liked Lucy, she seemed like someone I could be friends with. Heath was a little too cocky. He had my mouth gaping in awe of the things he said.

This was a great start to the serial and luck
Sharilyn Dickerson
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-kindle
Trust (Blind Vows 1.1)
Oh my goodness!! I absolutely LOVED this book! Yes, it is short but it is so absolutely worth it! Lucy and Heath grew up together since their families were good friends. She had a crush on his brother Will and HATED Heath. Can love grow from hate? If it can happen for anyone, it would happen for them. Or will it?
I loved the storyline in this one. It is very original... at least I haven't read any other books like it. As with all of the author's books I have read so far, the
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trust Honor Love is one fantastic serial, although with J.M. Witt's amazing, and highly addicting writing style, I ALWAYS WANT MORE! Lucy Roberts has had enough of the dating scene. She's been in love with Will since she was a young girl, but he doesn't feel the same way. And after an ugly run in with his twin brother Heath, she decides to let a panel of experts choose her future husband. Heath has had a thing for Lucy since they were kids, and has done his utmost to make her see that he, not Wi ...more
Haley Whitehall
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Trust Honor Love. The contemporary romance was a hot, easy read perfect for a summer afternoon. Lucy Roberts joins a marriage experiment and agrees to wed the man chosen for her by a team of psychologists and other professionals. She never expected the mystery man waiting at the alter would be an old flame, Heathcliff Kerrigan!

Fans of Decadent Publishing's 1NightStand series will enjoy Trust Honor Love. The first section trust reminded me of the series, and in this story
Caroline Ferriday
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!

You meet Lucy, who is a lady fed up with the dating scene, so tries a new method of falling in love. She's going to marry... A stranger. Lucy is such a strong character and every fault and barrier that comes at her, she breaks down. She has overcome so much to do with the family that she basically grew up with, that I was begging her to fall in love with Heath
Heath is what I'd expect a love sick puppy to behave like. The love hate relationship he had with Lucy was such a front
Ginni Hall
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Full Book - J.M. Whitt
4 Stars
This was 3 books combined into one read for me. I’m so thankful for that because I’m not a fan of cliffhangers.
Trust – I thought this one was the best one out of the three! - Childhood tricks create a lot of adult sexual tension! Love that JM chose Heathcliff as the male leads name! So nice to see something new! Lucy cracks me up and I instantly connected with her character!
Honor – Certainly entertaining! I like where JM took this story! I enjoyed getting Heathcl
☮ Syrina ☮ RWBR
Different concept, loved the plot, nice sweet romance, I loved the characters especially the Kerrigan twins, LOL!

I wasn't sure if Will and Heath were naughty or nice bad boys and to find out they were both was a dream come true! I might be a little jaded for I might have wanted a little more naughty in my bad boys yet the truth of the matter was it was a well rounded loving sweet romance.

Lucy Roberts does not trust her beloved childhood friends the Kerrigan brothers for they burned her once be
J.C.
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trust Honor Love (Blind Vows #1-3)
JM Witt

5 stars
Reviewed by ByoBook Club

I adored this book, it was a very easy to read, very light but had some steam to it.

This book resembles some of today's reality television shows, except (at least for me) it was enjoyable. Lucy is over the dating scene and over not being able to be with one of the gorgeous Kerringan twins.

Heath and Lucy have a love/hate relationship. Lucy claims to hate him, while he loves her. The two have a terrible run-in, then Lucy
Tara Santiago
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: already-own, 2015

Overall rating of the series as a whole is 4.5 Stars. The storyline was refreshing and I really enjoyed the characters. The premise of the story is straight out of a reality show, and this reality tv junkie loved it. Nothing was overdone, everything flowed nicely and the sex was HOT .

The volumes are pretty short which made it easy to read each volume in one sitting.

I'm looking forward to the next series from this author.

**A gifted copy was received by the author/publisher in exchange for an hone
Myriam
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! This book was just what the doctor ordered. It was light, witty, & funny. Had me hooked from page 1 and Holy Mother was it H. O. T! I will never look at a Heath Bar the same way again.

Heathcliff & Lucy are very likable and unpredictable characters and they're love story is both heart wrenching and beautiful! I loved the dual POV and the author did an amazing job at evoking my emotions. I felt like I was a spectator in the book itself.

This is definitely a
Pamela
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book was previously written in 3 serials but the author has now combined them into 1 book. Lucy and Health have known each other forever. They have had a complicated past that seems to get worse everytime they see each other. Lucy has had enough of relationships that go nowhere. She has signed up for a blind wedding experiment.The soon to be bride and groom will not know who their match is till they are about to be married. Lucy walks in and sees no other than Heath waiting to be married to ...more
Lori Garside
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if you were single and looking, but were tired of kissing a ton of frogs with no prince in sight! Would you let a group of experts match you with your 'perfect mate' -- without having ever SEEN the man?

Lucy Roberts is willing to put herself in just such a position. The problem? Twins. Yep, two men. She's had strong feelings for both ... one she adores, the other she detests. Heath switched with his brother Will when they were very young and hurt Lucy immeasurably.

You know one
Melissa
A Highly Enjoyable Read
This book was a really great romance, perfect for relaxing and reading on a breezy summer day. The plot was both intriguing and uniquely interesting. When I read the blurb, I immediately knew that I wanted to read the book. The idea of letting a panel of people pick out a husband, and then seeing that the person who was picked out for her was a person that she definitely disliked seemed to be a perfect recipe for trouble. I was even more entertained than I had expected. It
Elaine
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jm-witt
I was blown away as always by how J.M. can pull you into a story and she sure did that with Lucy and Heath. She had me crying from the start of the book to the very end. For Lucy, she says she hates him but deep down she really doesn't and for Heath, he has loved her since he was 18.
Now his dream has come true. Heath is hiding something from Lucy and he need to tell her before she finds out from someone else. He has the girl of his dreams but will it last and for how long?
Lucy and Heath have h
Page Turner Soap Co Book Reviews
(Received ARC from the author in exchange for our honest review.)

Lucy was tired of the dating scene. She enrolled in an experiment where she completed a battery of questions and she was matched to her perfect mate. Catch—she would not meet him until she walked down the aisle.

Heath Kerrigan is a twin. His brother Will, Lucy has had a crush on him through her adolescents. Will and Heath even did a switch where Lucy’s first kiss was Heath who she believed was Will at the time.

This book is a must re
Melissa Ann PA
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing for Book Boyfriend Heaven
So Trust Honor Love by J.M. Witt was amazing this is the first book I have read by the author but I can guarantee it won’t be the last. So I absolutely loved Lucy and Heathcliff’s relationship and how it shows the fine love between love and hate. It is also great how the author took something that is so popular right now such as getting experts to find your husband or wife and put it into the story. I got so drawn into their story that I just couldn’t put the b
Lindsey Armstrong
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by JM Witt and can't wait to read more. This was a new spin on a romance story with the marriage experiment that Lucy gets into. There were times in the story you wanted to scream, but there were such sweet and loving parts that you just wanted to cry happy tears from all the emotion between Heath, Lucy, family & friends. Sometimes people are just suppose to be together in the end, but to find out how this story ends you'll have to read the book for yo ...more
  • North to You (Journey to the Heart #1)
  • Brooks (Benson Brothers, #1)
  • A Song for Sophie
  • Back to the Drawing Board
  • Ten Brides for Ten Hot Guys
  • Love Reimagined (Kings Grove Book 2)
  • Queen of Hearts (Jayne #2)
  • In the Eye of the Storm (The Callahans, #2)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Dirty, #1)
  • Her Summer Crush (Return to Willow Beach)
  • Wish On the Moon (Finding Mr. Right, #8)
  • My Only Regret (Twisted Fate, #1)
  • A Love We Deserve (True Love #2)
  • Worlds Apart (Murphy's Law #1; The Sisters #3)
  • Lexie (Triple X Book 1)
  • Operation Mayhem Box Set (Operation Mayhem, #1-3)
  • Wonderlust (Steel Roses #1)
  • Chasin' Mason
Residing in Metro Detroit, International Bestselling Author J. M. started writing poetry and short stories as a young girl. Rediscovering her love of reading, after having her fourth child, she started writing again. She also works full time as an Office Manager for a large landscaping company.

Letting Go, her first publication, was released in December 2013 and My Secret Submission, her 9th, was

Blind Vows (6 books)