Start by marking “Every Which Way” as Want to Read:
Every Which Way

Every Which Way

Love beckons and desires tempts in this sizzling collection of Five brand new stories of erotic romance Every Which Way from some of the hottest storytellers around

UNABASHED by Sasha White
She's finally found a man who sees her for the woman she is, and she's not holding back.

Mechanic Veronica "Ronnie" Mack joined the Overwatch club because she'd given up on finding love, a
Published 2015 by Tribe Books

To ask other readers questions about Every Which Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Which Way

Aly is so frigging bored
4* UNABASHED by Sasha White

5* LOANED by Annabel Joseph

3.5* BOOTS & WINGS by Myla Jackson

3* Pin Me Up Proper by Cathryn Fox

4* ACCEPTABLE RISK by Candace Blevins

Overall 4*
Nadine Bookaholic
I will be adding to my review as I finish each of the books. Finished :)
FYI - This was a great box set, each of the stories were HOT and SPICY!

Unabashed by Sasha White
Ian and Ronnie were friends as children and Ronnie had a major crush on Ian but then Ian moved away. Fast forward fifteen years and they meet again and all the past feelings come to the forefront.
Ian has been in the lifestyle for a while but Ronnie is new to the scene, with her D/s training coming to an end its time for Ian and R
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This collection is enjoyable and a mix of sweet light to slightly edgy BDSM. This book kicks off with Unabashed by Sasha White starts it off with a sweet maledom. It seems to be a story in part of series. This is fine and can still be read as a standalone.

Loaned by Annabel Joseph is FABULOUS! Bettina is a slave who is losing enthusiasm with her Master. She wasn't expecting the way he treated her, but she is not in the position to question. She hates being loaned out but she does it anyway. One n
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoy anthologies. It's always good to read a book that has many different stories in it. Price-wise and entertainment-wise, it's a great value. This goes without saying that for the fact alone that this book is an anthology already warrants a good rating for me.

Every Which Way is definitely a good compilation of hot, chockful, and stimulating erotica written by some of the best names in the said g
Becca Reads
5 very hot stars for this book!
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
UNABASHED by Sasha White
Overwatch series
Mechanic Veronica “Ronnie” Mack joined the Overwatch club because she’d given up on finding love, and decided to settle for sexual satisfaction. Then Ian, her childhood crush, walked back into her life as one of the club’s Trainers, and proved that their connection was as strong as ever.

We met Ronnie and Ian in the first Overwatch story, Unfettered. This short picks up immediately after the conclusion of Unfettered, as the pair begin a new romance and ven
Mignon Mykel
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for UNABASHED by Sasha White; received a copy of the anthology through author.

This post to be revised when other four stories are visited!

Readers of Sasha White's OVERWATCH series and fans of Ian and Ronnie will enjoy this new extra little look into the lives of Dom Ian and his sub Ronnie. This short story picks up right where UNFETTERED left off -- the morning following Ian's words that he never brings a sub to his home.

These two are still fun to watch. I'm enjoying watching Ronnie lear
Gina
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four of my favorite authors and one new one…AWESOME SET OF STORIES!!!!

Continuing Ian and Ronnie’s story from Overwatch Sasha gives us hot BDSM with sweet romance and snappy lines.

Myla Jackson’s western world at the Ugly Stick Saloon is sexy and will have you hoping that Jake and Tucker will not pass up Molly’s ultimatum .

Oh Cathryn. in the Breaking the Rules series Pin Me Up Proper is my favorite and watching Janie fall for someone completely different. As a self proclaimed menage fan I was very
Terry Moskowitz
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky to receive an ARC. This is an anthology of five books. I rated it four stars because I didn't enjoy all the books. Really liked Unabashed, Loaned, and Pin and Proper. Acceptable Risk Felt like something I read before, so I struggled reading this , and Boots and Wings to me was a slow read. I still suggest you read it though.
Chrissy Dyer
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful collection of love and erotic tales. Pin Me Down by Cathryn Fox was my favorite. It was Hot and very erotic!!
ButtonsMom2003
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I’ve only read a few of the stories in this anthology my review is for those 3 stories. Snap this up before the price goes up or the boxed set goes away!

Unabashed by Sasha White – An Overwatch story – light BDSM
This is the first book I’ve read by Sasha White and I loved it. I understand it is part of the Overwatch series but it stands alone. I didn’t feel like I’d missed anything while reading this story.

Ronnie and Ian meet again after several years apart. Ronnie had a crush on I
April Symes
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for my honest review******

I received this collection of Five brand new stories to review by Ms. Jackson ----The review I provide will be for “BOOTS & WINGS “

Jake and Tucker Maddox want to finally settle down but the only woman they want to do so with is--Molly O'Brien . They bicker on how to determine who gets her thru this weird dating method and figure its all straight. Meanwhile MS. Molly O’Brien has had enough of the Brothers Maddox. They have
Donna
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Five smoking hot tales of submission that will involve you head, heart and soul.

UNABASHED by New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Sasha White – We met Ronnie and Ian in Unfettered (Overwatch #.5). If you haven’t read it you should but you can enjoy this without it. I love and can identify with Ronnie. She is a woman in a male dominated field. She has to hold her own in the garage but that isn’t who she is in the bedroom. When she ran into Ian, her first love, at Overwatch things got h
Eva Millien
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This review is based on Acceptable Risk as I have not read the others yet.*

Bethany’s always wanted to settle down with a harem of men but she gets a bit more than she bargained for with Mac, Ranger and Jonathan in this smokin’ hot paranormal romance.

Bethany isn’t really looking for a relationship but she is looking for a really good time when she meets three sexy guys in Duke’s bar and the reader can’t help but get caught up in the sizzling passion and scorching hot sex scenes which include BDS
Kath Pigou
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, paranormal
This is a great anthology, with my favourites being Acceptable Risk by Candace Blevins and Loaned by Annabel Joseph. Both of these are a little more intense, but that’s my preference.
Unabashed by Sasha White was a well written and enjoyable story of a woman finding someone from her past who can satisfy her in the present. BDSM is presented in a sensible light as they negotiate their relationship.
Boots and Wings by Myla Jackson was OK, but didn’t really engage me. The characters and situations fe
Evita
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for Acceptable Risk, but will be updated when other stories are read.

Candace Blevins continues her streak in mixing BDSM, ménage and paranormal. The first two, she’s written about before, but adding paranormal is a new genre but one she has excelled at, make sure you check out the other current stories in other related series.

Bethany has always longed for what her friend Cassie has, a ménage and she decides that nothing but a harem of men will do for her. Well lucky for her, a shifter, wh
Nerdy Chic
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five sexy, sensual, satisfyingly kinky reads. Each book brought their own level of heat, kink, and sizzle.

UNABASHED ~ When an old love walks back into his life, a Dom now has the Submissive he’s always dreamed of but both of them have a lot to learn about this new relationship.

LOANED ~ Very hardcore BDSM was a little more than I usually like but still a good read.

BOOTS & WINGS ~ What happens when you can’t decide between two sexy brothers? Take them both, of course. Unable to decide who to
Beth P
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-e-book
I purchased this anthology because I am a fan of Sasha White’s Overwatch series. Her contribution, Unabashed, continues Ronnie’s and Ian’s story beautifully. Those unfamiliar with the series should be able to jump right in.

The other four authors in the anthology were all new to me. Loaned, by Annabel Joseph, was a touch too hard-core for my preferences in reading kink, but I enjoyed her voice so I’ll be looking to try another of her works in the future. I thoroughly enjoyed Pin Me Up Proper by
Agnieszka
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: smut
Uneven. There are five stories by five different authors. The first one is bloodless and annoying. The second one is a typical lesser work of Annabel Joseph (whose catalogue I've mostly read my way through) and it's the sort of thing you'll like if you like that sort of thing. The third is a sweet two cowboys meet one cowgirl and they live happily ever after in a poly triad for ever. That's probably the strongest story of the lot and surprisingly fun and light hearted including phrases like 'We ...more
booklover4life
***I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review!***

Though this is an anthology, this review is strictly for Unabashed by Sasha White! I will post reviews for the other books at a later time.

~Unabashed by Sasha White

This was another quick read in the Overwatch Series, and this one continued the story of Ronnie and Ian, whom we met in Unfettered. This story takes place right where that book left off-the morning after they get together. It is another great read in
Night Reader
3 Stars

Well, that was kind of different. The books all feature BDSM or a menage relationship (or both). They all go beyond hook ups into something more long term. The stories are more hard core than most other erotica I've read. They feature themes like humiliation, sadism, menage/harems, masters as well as one story that features a paranormal storyline. The last two stories were my favourites.

If you're looking for some quick, smutty stories with some edge, this book might interest you.

I receiv
Paige Turner
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love reading anthologies.......Short stories written by your favorite authors.
I liked this group of books and the authors that penned them. I thought the length of the books and how many were written for Every Which Way was perfect.

I especially liked Loaned by Annabel Joseph. She was able to deliver a short but well balanced book that had you routing for Mark and Bettina. I loved the connection between the two. The knew their roles and both did a great job portraying Master / slave.

I was gi
Jimnlori
So far I've only read Boots & Wings by Myla Jackson in this collection of hot romances.
When Molly O'Brien decides that she just doesn't just want one Maddox brother, but both of them. Their sibling rivalry makes her walk away from them and they scramble fast to prove to her that they can be what she needs she only has to ask.
I'm looking forward to reading more of the stories in this collection.
Tammy
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one HOT read! Five sexy reads from some of my favorite authors. The stories are all a bit different so there is something there for everyone. The characters are excellent and the stories kept me glued to my e-reader. These all can be read as stand alones but if you are looking for a new series this might be a way for you to enjoy finding one. Enjoy!
Dar
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly only bought the book for the Annabel Joseph story. I thought about reading the Blevins, but I don't read shifters often, as so closed it and the book

Loved Loaned!!!
Jun 27, 2019
Joanne Cohen
Oct 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Read Something White Hot.
Gifted with a salacious imagination, National Bestselling Author Sasha White’s brand of Romance with Heat, and Erotica with Heart is all about sassy women and sexy men. With a voice that is called “distinctive and delicious” by The Romance Studio, this Canadian author has become a reader favorite.

After over 20 years as a waitress/bartender and world traveller, Sasha now wo