Start by marking “Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)

Deep Domination

(Bought By The Billionaire #2)

WARNING: This is one deep, dark, hard-spanking, dirty-talking read. Are you ready?

Hannah is in too deep, falling steadily under Jackson's erotic control. It doesn't matter that he's her captor and tormentor. She lives for the nights when he draws her deeper into his world, teaching her the thrill of submission

Pain and pleasure. Love and hate. Him and her.

Jackson is fallin
Published June 30th 2015 by Lili Valente (first published June 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Domination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Domination

Start your review of Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
Candace
The second of four serials, 'Deep Domination' picks up right where book 1 left off. Hannah is being held by Jackson, who believes that she is her sister, Harley. With plenty of sexy content, this short read proved to be a steamy choice to pass a little time.

Like the first serial, this one is fast-paced and at times, seems a little rushed. More often than not, that is the case with serials, in my experience. That being said, I like having the story broken into quick, manageable pieces on occasion
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Things are all coming to a head.

This book was definitely better than the first and I can’t wait to start the next one. Our anti-Hero Jackson is still looking to get revenge on Harley for falsely accusing him of rape. He spent time in a military prison because of it and is now an arms dealer rather than still in the military or a legitimate businessman.

However, Hannah still has yet to tell Jackson that she is not Harley but is a twin and that Harley did in fact die that day six years ago. Hannah
Tami Talbert
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars

Pondering the best way to describe how I feel about this book I realized I can do it simply with one word… WOW! Deep Domination is a powerful and erotic story of deception and secrets which picks up right where Dark Domination left us. It completely dominated my mind forcing me to continue reading right through to the end. I was enthralled and absolutely grasped by this novella from start to finish.

Being held captive by the one man who awakened her submissive side, Hannah decides she mu
*TANYA*
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ugh this freaking series has suckered me in. I want to know what's what...on to the next one. Smh.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Wow!Jackson's plan in full force!!!
This second book shows exactly what he has in store for Harley. He wants to make her pay for betraying him. He wants to know why she blamed him for a crime he didn't commit.
Hannah is still reeling from the force that is Jackson ! Both enthralled and terrified of what he wants to do to her, she tries to appease him by catering to his desires.

photo deepdomination_zpsnqaywg7s.jpg

Through his domination, she gets to see how passionate, but at the same time, how cruel he can be. Her dark stranger
Ruth
3.5 STARS

I'm really liking this. This picks up where book 1 left off. The first chapter goes into detail about why Jackson hates Harley so much. So a major piece of the puzzle right off the bat. Hannah is starting to put some pieces of that puzzle together as well which is making this a very good read. I do hate how short it is and the $$ I'm spending on reading a serial, but it has sucked me in and I can't wait to read the next.

This is a dark read with some pretty HOT, kinky sex in it.
Expresso
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is sooooooo delicious! I don't know what to say without giving something juicy away! I really do think the story is more dramatic because I'm listening to the story. I swear the narrators make me wanna reach out and shake them until their teeth rattle with how they draw things out! They are soooooooo good telling the story though!!!
Irida
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
OMG finally part of the truth was revealed!! Loved this part 2 a lot!!
Felicia
Okay. I’m not going to put a star review on this because... well you’ll just see why...

First. Let’s just pretend I’m not a major book nerd who has read over 150 books this year so far. Because what I’m about to say is a terrible thing for a book nerd to do. Lol.

I have the Audible romance package. I needed a few books to listen to today while out. So I downloaded this book because it was in the o-o-mg section of the package. And because I need smut in my life.

I downloaded the book and started it
Rivka
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where book one ends.
Hannah is finding herself drawn to Jackson and his dominate behavior but she is struggling with the lie she is keeping from him. While she wants to confess the truth of who she is, she is afraid of losing this man that she is starting to fall for.
In this book we learn more about Jackson's past and his hatred for Harley (Hannah's twin). Even though he believes he is "breaking" Harley through his domination of her, he finds himself falling deeper under
D.G.
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it

I was going with this crazy premise but now both characters are trying to go to deep into psycobabble. Her vowing she won't fall into a Stockholm syndrome (that ship has sailed, sister) and him trying to justify reasons why Harley set him up (really dude?)

Like the last book, this ended up with mindfuck for Jackson - I would feel bad for him if his plans hadn't been so nefarious.

Also, I object to him being called a billionaire - which implies he either made or inherited his money. If you made yo
Sharon Mariampillai
This was an amazing read. The story of Jackson and Hannah continues right where part one left off. The story was filled with suspense and was very interesting. The characters were better as the story went on. Jackson is more open in some ways. Hannah is more independent. However, their strengths as individuals makes them that much more compelling when they are together. They have unbelievable chemistry. This book proves that you should never judge a person by their looks alone. The ending was a ...more
Nikki  Malan
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Deep Domination (Book 2) by Lili Valente
Twisted lies and deep feelings.
This is the second instalment and I have to tell you it just keeps getting better. Hannah has kept up the lie and I can honestly say that I don’t blame her; I mean it is working in her favour to a point where Jackson is looking after her in a very sexual way. Jackson is the Dom and Hannah has become his submissive. He is wicked to her at times, especially when she defies him. This story is full of twists, turns and mystery. T
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
In my review for Dark Domination I mentioned that I did not read the summary in the beginning so I would be surprised and I did the same this time around as well. I was so excited to get the ARC since there was a cliffhanger.

Deep Domination starts off right where Dark Domination ended. Jackson is confused by Harley's reaction and Harley has to decide what to do next to keep this man from hurting her more than he has planned.

Hannah doesn't know what Harley did exactly to make this man so angry
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Holy hotness! This book was short, sexy, edgy, intense, raw, and dark. This book was crazy hot and made me have to take a breather. I devoured this book is one sitting, craving to know more. That ending was absolutely killer as this is part of a series. You've been warned . . .

This is the second part of Jackson and Hannah's story. Hannah now knows her captor is the same man that set her body on fire all those years ago. Now, he is set out to break her and revenge his past. But obstacles
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, erotic, romance, novella, arc
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

This part of the series was seriously HOT and will have me with sleepless nights until I am able to read part three.

Lili has really turned up the heat with this installment and has you feeling sorry for both Hannah and Jackson with how Harley has treated them.

I really hope that things end well with them and that Jackson can be healed by Hannah and her soft heart and that the family curse can be solved.
Crystal Yawn
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Dirty, Rough, Forceful, Dominate and Naughty are all words that come to mind describing part two of Bought by the billionaire.
Is it tormenting or pleasuring, pain or feels good the answer to these questions is keeping Hannah in a fog. will her true identity be discovered and what will happen if it does. the questions suck you in. the punishment and sex leave you panting for more. The conflict in Jackson's mind grabs you and sucks you in till you cant put this book Dow.
A quick read with ver
Cyndi Garcia
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Continuation from part 2. It was good. But still missing some substance. I don't know if I'll read part 3. I got what o wanted at the end of this book.
Kat Ryker
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this book, as well as the other in the series, as a box set from Amazon, so despite the fact that I'm reviewing them separately on Goodreads, the reviews will read the same. :-) My praise will apply to all the books.

Honestly, I'm a little tired of the billionaire stories. I've thought for the last few months that they are a cop-out for writers who have a problem writing a tougher story. After all, it is really easy to write a story if the guy has enough money to make anything he wants hap
Adriana
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When the blindfold finally came off, Hannah starred into the eyes of the only man who ever made her feel alive. She couldn't believe that she was seeing her dead sister's boyfriend again. Was that why he hated her so much? No, it couldn't be. He had wanted her to call herself Harley, not Hannah. He hadn't believed she was Hannah. She had to lie she was Harley in order to satisfy him. And so his games went on. But as they spent more and more time together, Jackson and Hannah learn that they fit t ...more
Lynn Zagrod
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first and couldn't get the second fast enough. Of course, each in this series is a cliff hanger, but with them being part of the "Romance Series", I could get the next one within seconds. The story between Hanna and Jackson is very turbulent. The author did such a great job of grabbing your attention and keeping it. Couldn't put it down. The narrators were awesome as well. They were the icing on the cake.
snarky reviews 😏
May 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: drivel
Patricia
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once you begin you can't help but getting sucked in.
Yes, each book has a cliff hanger and let's face it that alone makes you come back.
This one picks up where the last left off and it just keeps getting better and more intense.
Of course there is another cliffhanger that made me want to scream so I just bought the last two books immediately so no waiting.
Dark, intense story that is not for everyone.
Janet
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More desperate and exciting.

I'm chewing my nails. We are deeper and deeper into Jackson's revenge and his torture of Harley. The tension and emotions between them are desperate. Each one wanting the truth but not finding it.

And then it ends and I'm on my way to kindle because I HAVE to know how this ends.
Rachel Johnson
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
So this one is better than the first one!

Unanswered questions are answered. The deep hidden secret of their past is brought to light. No waiting. just start reading, and bam! aha! That's what she did! Shoot, I'd hate her too!

So this one is equally sexy. Just as quick to read. Just as well written. Totally want to read book 3 now.
Penni Gelatt
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mysteriously spicy

And the saga continues! Be prepared this hot and spicy read will leave you begging for more. Be prepared to buy the next book in this series as soon as you finish this one! Who doesn't love a spicy little mystery?
Buffer
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is fast-paced and hot. Only thing is I never really enjoyed the mistaken identity plot much, that's the only thing that deducted 1 star in my view. But all things considered, this is a brilliant book, with depth of characters.
MNH
Jun 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Was ok. Thought it was going to be better as the blurb talked up the steamy sex and family secrets - didn’t live up to its expectations. Couldn’t connect with the characters as the story was told in the eyes of the narrator. Not my type of story telling.
Thelma
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
on the second book, we dive deeper on Jackson and Hanna's story.. they both are trying to figure whats going on.. he still doesn't know or doesn't want to really know that she is not the woman he has been searching for.

the second book picks up where we are left on the first one and we continue the journey of Bought by the billionaire series.. in this book the connection is a little deeper between them he is really starting to get confused by all the changed he see in Hanna thinking is Harley he
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Love So Dangerous (To the Bone, #1)
  • Bound to Him Box Set: Episodes 1-3: An International Billionaire Romance
  • Midnight Kingdom (King of Shadows, #3)
  • A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)
  • The Bad Boy's Temptation (Bedding the Bad Boy, #1)
  • A Love So Deadly (To the Bone #2)
  • Embracing Fate
  • Pursued: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Summer Queen (King of Shadows, #2)
  • The Interview
  • Silent Daughter
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • Violent Delights (Violent, #1)
  • Accidentally Hired : An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Naughty Girl: A Dark Mafia Menage Romance
  • Academy of Shifters: Hell Week
  • Held: A Dark Mafia Romance
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bought By The Billionaire (4 books)
  • Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)
  • Desperate Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #3)
  • Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)

News & Interviews