Start by marking “Bathhouse (Bathhouse Stories Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Bathhouse (Bathhouse Stories Book 1)

(Bathhouse Stories #1)

Written in the More Than Friends universe created by Aria Grace.

For mature readers.

Grab
Published June 20th 2015 by Surrendered Press

To ask other readers questions about Bathhouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bathhouse

Start your review of Bathhouse (Bathhouse Stories Book 1)
Wendy Schuffert
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bathhouse, the first book in the Bathhouse series by: Kyan Christopher is a very well written book. I must say that the book was very interesting. I’ve never read a book where each chapter took turns with the character’s POV. One chapter is Zach talking and the next chapter would be Ryan. You can feel the love between both men and how much they care for one another. Zach is always willing to listen to Ryan’s concerns.

Zach takes Ryan to a Bathhouse to have a little fun in their relationship and
Morgan Terry
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kyan-christopher
First, I want to say that as fan fic goes, I'm thoroughly impressed! This was nothing shy of hot, Hot, HOT! And while it's just a small book, it packs a whole lot of sexy times heat! It's as if downright dirty fun, lushness, and just the right amount of sizzle were mixed together into a big ball of pure lusty magnificence!

At first I was a bit nervous as I haven't yet had a chance to read the story the characters originated from. But I didn't let it stop me as I dove into the
Melissa
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh, I love these characters. This is a continuation of the story for Zach and Ryan from the More than Friends trilogy by Aria Grace. Different author, same characters.

If you've not read the previous books in this series, while you don't exactly have to to read this story, it will help. It's important that you know how rocky these 2 started their relationship, and what a very big deal it is that they are going to this bathhouse. This story is kind of short, but packs a punch. There is a lot going
Coral Mitchell
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Bathhouse
Written in the More Than Friends universe created by Aria Grace. Zach and Ryan are ready to get experimental in their relationship. On a trip through New Orleans, Zach introduces Ryan to the pleasures of a bathhouse. Despite his concerns over how it could affect their relationship, Ryan allows Zach to lead him into some intensely erotic situations. A short fan fiction piece that started the series.

MM *explicit content*
Zach and Ryan tried before to add spice and someone else to their
Shannon
Jun 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I really like Ryan and Zach from the More Than Friends series so when I came across this little story I snatched it right up.
It's a very quick read, spanning one evening they spend at a bathhouse in NO. There wasn't too much to the story, other than the sexual escapades they engage in while they were there. I have to admit, I love it when it's just the 2 of them, I don't like when others are involved. I know Zach did this for Ryan, who is still wanting to explore his sexuality, but I just
ChrisVigilante
The characters are from a different world's book. I haven't read those books but definitely liked the two main characters here. Their trust for each other is something you can see came from many years together. It's a strong relationship.

All the sex scenes in this were hot,well-written, and pretty realistic. I loved it. Very tempted to get the next story in this series after reading the first chapter at the end of this story. Already seems like the characters will be very layered and I've
Rachel Hendry
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blimey this was a super hot short story!
Unsure what to expect I still dived in following a recommendation from a friend ( Thankyou Tracy) and bloody hell fire!
It packed a very quick sharp punch...diving straight in to the nitty gritty so to speak...characters that you can connect with and really very good writing skills.
I'm about to dive into the next now and this time I have my fan at the ready!
Now the only question that remains is where's the nearest Bathhouse so I can sneak in and watch!
Gabriel Grint
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-mm
This story was so hot! As someone who visits Gay Bathhouses themselves, this was a great depiction of the experience of going to one. If you're looking for plot or character development, this story isn't for you. If your looking for a hot sexy story to get turned on, this is the perfect book.
Meledy Blumberg
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Awesome

This was a awesome book I love m/m books the love of two men. The trust they have for each other never fails me. This was a great book Ryan and Zach was so in love not mist couples would do this for there partner.
Unsolicited Reviews
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, gay
3.5 Stars
This was a decent read about a couple who are spicing up their sex lives. It's a short story and a fun quick read. There wasn't much to it, except a few minor sex scenes. Although, I have to say I did enjoy it.
Otterpuss
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I found the writing a little confusing at times but that didn't distract me from what is a very hot, sweet read.
lesley dawn wallace
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bathhouse

Bathhouse is a awesome read I just love it the things we do for love an for the ones we love
Sam Callaghan
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was brilliant. I love how you carried on Aria's story for Ryan and Zach, giving them the opportunity to explore consensually.
KYAN CHRISTOPHER you are a credit to fan fiction. Well Done
Kim
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Supa hawt

Steamy hawt book about a wonderful couple, sharing their fantasies together. Great short story from a new author to me.
Alexis Woods
Since I picked up book three, Legal Briefs, to review, figured I'd hop-to and read my copy of fanfic book one. I'm a fan of Aria Grace, but find her books hit or miss. Some are better than others, though all aren't a waste of time, some just spend it without giving me a whole lot in return.

Unfortunately, Bathhouse fell into that category. This story follows book two of Ms. Grace's series and contains information that alludes to that book. Readers unknown to the series might become slightly lost
Charles
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a great short story based off Aria Grace's Zach and Ryan! I love how we get to revisit these two and go on an erotic romp in New Orleans. I'm definitely looking forward to this series and where Kyan Christopher will take us next.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
2 1/2 rounded up to 3

This is a PWP story featuring Aria Grace's characters Ryan & Zach from the More Than Friends universe. They visit a bathhouse in New Orleans & expand their sexual repertoire.
Debby
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Just ok

This was an ok read. I would have liked a little more plot along with the sex. As for the character development I felt like I was coming into this book from the middle not from book one of the series.
Kali
Jul 09, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Huge fan of Ryan and Zach. I'm always hoping and wishing for more from these two. Hint hint, get on it people! ;)
Wendy-Book Lovers 4Ever
Quick hot read.
Kk
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this..but it really came off as fan fic of "More than Friends"...
McGee Magoo
Aria Grace fan fiction. Interesting.
Patdbooks
Hot short read. Found it hard to get into
P.

• Passion Paradox: David and Daniel Series: The Price of Georgia Peaches
  • The Proof Is the Way It Hurts
  • Mastering Stefan
  • I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus
  • Handy Men Do It Better (Handyman, #0.5)
  • Hyden's Law
  • Waiting, Hoping, Wishing
  • Seducing the Jocks (Part One)
  • Mile High Romance Box Set: Books 1 & 2
  • Rough in the Saddle (Rough in the Saddle, #1)
  • Cruishing: A Short Story
  • Promance: A Short Story
  • Our Secret Wedding (Sky High Scaffolders, #1)
  • A Cupid in London: A Valentine’s Short Story
  • Hot Off the Press (Ridgemont University #1)
  • You Melted Me
  • A New Life
Kyan Christopher was born and raised in Louisiana. A southern boy who loves the city, he is a romantic at heart. Never thinking he would become an author, a fan fiction piece he wrote inspired a series that launched his desire to weave tales of passion and romance. Kyan is supported by his loving husband and best friend of 18 years. They live in the South with their three four-legged kids.

Bathhouse Stories (5 books)
  • Tight Spot (Bathhouse Stories, #2)
  • Legal Briefs (Bathhouse Stories, #3)
  • Match Point (Bathhouse Stories, #4)
  • Still Presence (Bathhouse Stories, #5)