Start by marking “Principles of Brain Management: A Practical Approach to Making the Most of Your Brain” as Want to Read:

4.89  ·  Rating details ·  89 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Your brain decides everything that you are and everything that you will become. It is through the brain that you make the choices and execute the actions that ultimately make the day-to-day reality of your life. If you want to become everything that you dream of being, you must take hold of your brain and use it according to your wishes. By following the simple wisdom prov ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Best Life Media (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Principles of Brain Management, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Principles of Brain Management

Michela
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A simple, short, well-written book that gave me many interesting "Aha's." Each short chapter has a practical tip you can use to enact what the chapter talked about. I found the tips, like the rest of the book, to be both profound yet common sense. I think the book fulfills what the title offers.
Susan Brown
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a really beautiful and simple way to understand concepts about the brain and how to apply them action in life. It has worked wonderfully for me! I hope lots of people read this book and find positive changes for themselves.
Jaclyn Magelssen
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's a short read, easy to get through in about 30min or less. But it has such profound and simple information in it that can change many aspects of life. It describes how through certain actions and ideas we can manage and change how we act and create our life.
Magdalena Szara
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me a way of different approach to improve life using the principles. Very practical and simple way of explanation. Loved it.
Carole Liss
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Simple and easy to read book really explains the workings of the brain and the connection to the body.
Ylee
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very effective book. This knowledge will empower any human being who wants to change for the better. Thank you Ilchi Lee!!
Danielle
Jan 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of the most useful books I have ever read. No Joke.
Kum Dahee
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I discovered true potential of my brain. It's so easy and simple to understand.
Indigo Editing/Ink-Filled Page
Jul 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edited
This book takes a clear approach to increasing your brain power through simple, everyday steps. I very much enjoyed editing it.
Jahbee Seong
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The book suggests us how to manage our brain effectively with clear principles and simple methods. We can upgrade the quality and quantity of our lives through the training for brain management.
Anita
Sep 26, 2014 added it
Brain Management?? I was so curious what that means. Now I can understand how to manage my brain better.
Jina Park
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a good book to know how to manage myself.
Christina Tu
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Goes through the basic principles of brain management in a very simple and easy to understand manner. Highly recommend it!
John Fenton
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An insightful and profound look at how to use my brain in my life. This book succinctly and clearly explains how to improve and be the master of my life.
I highly recommend it.
Greatneck Dahnyoga
Nov 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
193582
From a young age, I struggled to find the answers to what I think of are life's fundamental questions: Who am I? and Why am I alive? I found those answers for myself after much study and circumspection, culminating in strict fasting and meditation on top of Moak Mountain in South Korea more than 30 years ago.

What I discovered opened up a new life and a new world for me. Since then, I've sought to
More about Ilchi Lee...