Start by marking “Bound with Passion (Regency Reimagined, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound with Passion (Regency Reimagined, #3)

Bound with Passion

(Regency Reimagined #3)

Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Cambury has been a “wild romping girl” all her life: dressing in trousers, riding astride, and doing just fine, thank you very much. Her father’s exceedingly generous bequest—and her mother’s liberal views of the world—have ensured that Georgie will never be a slave to the barbarous institutions of marriage or motherhood. Or so she thinks.
Published July 6th 2015 by Riptide Publishing (first published July 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bound with Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound with Passion

Sadie Forsythe
Jul 24, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Blerg. I mean seriously, blerg. I mean it made me want to toss my Kindle and have a Feminist melt down, blerg. I get that some people like this sort of heroine and this sort of story, but I'm not one of those people and I feel a little tricked. Because I think the first couple paragraphs of this book's description lead the reader to expect a strong, confident, capable main character. Instead, the only sentence you should really pay attention to is that last one about surrender.

I'll s
Sahiba
Jul 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, lgbtq, drama
****SPOILER FREE REVIEW****

The story follows Lady Georgiana Cambry of Derbyshire who has spent quite a while in Egypt and is on her way back to England. She had spent five years abroad living as Mr. George Camden in an attempt to be free from the confines of being a woman and a Lady. Abroad she spends her time living a life of absolute freedom and independence along with having very interesting sexual adventures. She is also an excellent horsemaster and is taking with her two Arabian
Justina Johnson
This story was published one month after 'Bound With Love' which I found classically engaging. 'Bound With Passion' elevates three secondary characters from the previous book and does a magnificently wonderful follow-up, especially highlighting the escapades of one Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Cambury, often simply known as Georgie. Additionally, Georgie becomes involved and legally linked to one member of an extremely loving pair. Lord Trevor Mayson is very much in love with Mr. James Rushford. A s ...more
Sidsel Pedersen
I have rather mixed feelings about this book, so I decided that my review will be a pros and cons list.

Pros:
- Everyone have great intentions
- The sex scenes are smoking hot and there are plenty of them which is nice
- Georgie doesn't only dress as a man to get the freedoms that affords her, but she is actually gender fluid - which I thought was nice for a change.
- Georgie is gender fluid and it is awesome - her sexual partners has no problem with that - which is great.

Cons:
- The/>Pros:
Maja
(Realistic rating: right around a 3.5 -- I REALLY waffled on whether to round this up or down, but even though it truly read so much better than the prior book in this series I read, I had enough issues with it not to classify it as a four-star.)

Honestly, if I hadn't read Bound to be a Groom first, I might not have liked this quite as much -- but that one set my expectations so low, this book was such a pleasant surprise by comparison! Actual character development, actual RELATIONSHIP dev
Kim
Jun 12, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars, maybe. Borrowed from the library because it was the close to queer romance for their collection. The premise is free-spirited Regency woman comes back from adventuring and agrees to marry her childhood best friend, who is in a relationship with another man but is being made to marry. Very quickly both men fall in love with her and she falls for them, but won't admit it. So they seduce her. It's nice to have a book with three apparently bisexual lead characters and a triad love story a ...more
Kate Reads
I have had such a hard time deciding how I am going to rate this. I started this ages ago and finished it a month ago and I still just don’t know how to rate this. I liked the end - mostly. I had a really hard time with the characters. Lady Georgina is most definitely a difficult character and while that is what the writer was going for, it’s still difficult to connect with her. Then there are our two male main characters. I think they were supposed to be likeable and I guess in comparison to ou ...more
Cordelia Linder
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again, WOW!!!!!

This is the second book I have read by this author and again, wowed. I did not like Georgie at all. I know this is regency reimagined, but I read historical romance for the chivalry and the sex. I do not care for unbelievable women like Georgie. I loved Trevor and especially James, two men I would have loved to have sex with. I am a little confused by which is the correct Regency Reimagined book 2, is it Bound with Passion or Bound with love? Both are listed as Book 2. So thrille
Verity W
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dipped back into this series because it was in my library's list of books for Pride Month - it's still not really my thing, although I can see that other people would like it.
Anna
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-novels
There were some very questionable racial elements involving an Egyptian man and his wives. Overall, very lackluster compared to the first book.
Katrin Davidson
I enjoyed this but personally, it was not as romantic, engaging or as sexy as book one. I couldn't connect with the characters and found if it had been an M/M it might have been stronger.

I missed book two out but I'm going to go back and rectify that.

3 stars
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. I am always excited to read books from Riptide Publishing, as they always seem to have books I love. That was definitely true about this book. Though the realm or historical romance/erotic is rather new to me, as I have really read one other series that was historical fantasy romance, I really enjoyed delving into this book and it has renewed my want to check out more books of this style and genre.

I really liked our main character, in the book. She is strong, indep
Julie Barrett
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bound for Passion is the third book in Megan Mulry's Regency Reimagined series, and it is my favourite so far. It's a fun, witty, extremely sexy Regency romp that was a delight to read. This is an interesting series, I've loved the author's steamier take on historical romances. The characters in the series are all connected, so it's nice to catch up with much loved characters from previous books. This book can also be read as a standalone, you would have no problem following the story.

Lady Geor
El
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 out of 5

* I received an advanced copy of this novel in exchange for a fair and honest review. *

Before you start reading this book, make sure you're alone in the room and have a glass of ice water next to you, because damn this novel is hot! There's a lot of sex here, in every combination you can imagine. But there's also a really fantastic relationship winding its way through the passion, and that's what made this novel so great for me.

Sometimes Georgie prefers/>*
SmartBitches
Lightning review at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books

Bound with Passion is part of Megan Mulry’s erotic Regency Reimagined series, and it’s a good read for someone looking for more spice in their historical.

The sex in this book is hot–but graphic. I don’t know of any m/f/m books that hedge on the sweet side. Also there’s some unlubricated buttsecks which always makes me cringe.

The conflict comes more from James and Trevor convincing Georgie that being with them won’t tie her down to wife/>Bound
Angel Hatfield
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Georgie was a very spirited adventurous person. She totally went against the ways of her time. She wore men’s pants and cut her hair short and this is just a couple so the things she did that was unusual for a lady of her time. Georgie loves to travel and went to N Africa to live for five years. She lived as a man named Mr George Camden to be free. But then she returns home. Georgie has known Trevor most of her life. Trevor is gay and his longtime lover is James. Now Trevor's father insists he g ...more
Eva
Aug 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Okay I do not give up easily but this one ... I dont know. It's my 3rd by Mulry within a couple of weeks and I liked the 1st, liked aspects of the 2nc but this one - I dont know. I am not into MM-sex-scenes and the first half of the book is filled with unromantic, boring MM-sex-scenes and a heroine who is so unfeminine that it is unbareable to read it.
And honestly what's the plot of the story? The money?
So, after 50 I officially give up!
Marie
It was better than the previous book but Georgia was a vexing character to follow, for sure.

I just wanted to shake her and make her open her eyes, for god's sake.

Regardless, I'm very excited for the next book, and will probably reread all of these in anticipation.
Kerry
Aug 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
Titter with embarrassment . . . no, not because of what happens in the scenes in the story, but because of how blatant, literal, and awkward they are. Much throbbing, as well as too many adverbs and adjectives, await in this clumsy, poorly paced "romp" through repetition and ridiculousness.
Amy
Oct 03, 2017
JD Crittendon
May 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Megan Mulry writes sexy, stylish, romantic fiction. Her first book, A Royal Pain, was an NPR Best Book of 2012 and USA Today bestseller. Before discovering her passion for romance novels, she worked in magazine publishing and finance. After many years in New York, Boston, London, and Chicago, she now lives with her family in Florida.

Regency Reimagined (4 books)
  • Bound to Be a Groom (Regency Reimagined, #1)
  • Bound with Love (Regency Reimagined, #2)
  • Bound with Honor (Regency Reimagined, #4)