Start by marking “Drawn to You” as Want to Read:
Drawn to You

Drawn to You (Drawn To You #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  736 Ratings  ·  190 Reviews
A New Adult Romance by Bestselling Author Ker Dukey

Antonia McNally has a great family, a great boyfriend, and a great future… until she finds herself interrupting a robbery and becoming the victim of a ruthless criminal. When she witnesses brutal murder, abuse and suffers her own traumatizing assault by his hand, her life changes forever. When love, loyalty, and strength a
Published (first published June 27th 2015)

Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Having only read this authors dark reads in the past, it's wonderful to know that Ker Dukey is more than capable of pulling off a contemporary new adult romance.

Antonia is returning to America after a traumatic event which occurred whilst living in England with her parents, and whilst she is waiting for her apartment to be ready she will be staying with best friend Gaby and her brother Finlay.

Antonia didn't really know Finlay before, but now that they are all grown up she finds hi
BookOwl BookOwl
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ACTUAL RATING: 4.5★

UPDATE 02/08/2016

So because I wasn't sure if there was going to be a sequel to this book, I emailed the author and decided to ask. SHE ANSWERED!!!

Yes there will be a second book!!!!

LINES DRAWN!!!! \o/

Further details relating to the book will be released on her site. http://authorkerdukey.com

***

HOLLYYY SHHHIIKAMSKSOSJDHDHTTTTT!

Guys the ending. HOLY FLIPPIN' BUCKETS!!!!!!!!

This book could have gotten a five star rating but Antonia and Finlay relationship, especially their se
Louise Seraphim Reviews
I'm still torn on my opinion on this one.
Considering I am a huge fan of darker reads, and it seems to be my go-to genre of choice at the moment. I think I possibly made a mistake by choosing Drawn to You as my first read, of an author well known and loved for her darker reads, Ker Dukey.

I knew this was NA, and a lot more lighter than what she normally writes, and thought maybe if I liked this, I would be raring to go, on her darker stuff. Plus, have you seen that cover??!!!
But, I think maybe I
Kim BookJunkie

I have yet to read a Dukey book that wasn't fabulous and this is no exception! Although not as dark as her typical books, there is still a gritty edge in this romance and the sex scenes that are as hot as they always are!
Amanda Mottershead
I love Ker's writing. This book did not feel as if it was written by her. I'm not talking about how it's NA versus her usual dark reads. No this book felt like it should have been her first. It was immature and had quite a few distracting errors. It was very Friends mixed with Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging.

The story starts with Antonia moving to America to get away from some mysterious tragedy that happened to her in England. From the get go I could not stand our heroine. She is messy
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it

**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****

Holy secrets and lies Batman!! Let me off this rollercoaster before I throw up!! That was totally crazy and I would have never figured that out if my life depended on it.

Antonia is fleeing her country to start anew in the USA. She moves in with her best friend Gaby and her brother Finlay. While battling fierce anxiety, horrendous nightmares and crippling trust issues she falls in love with Finlay. She doesn't want to tell him why she fled but sooner than later she finds
Excessive~Reader
This book shocked me, more than once. I couldn't stop reading it. The author Ker Dukey wrote an amazing story. The characters had heart and the story had depth, I felt every emotion that they did. And they had a lot of emotions!
Drawn To You is centered around a young woman making a new life for herself. With a best friend to help her and a new group of friends, she started to see her plan working. But life and love have a funny way of changing everyone's plans.
If you are like me and hate cl
Heidi R.
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good love/suspense story. I sort of knew what was going to happen in one area, but was still surprised when it did. On to the second book...
Mercedes
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
3.5 Stars

Finlay, OMG, what an emotional beast. He definitely has some emotional issues, I felt like he was either angry, crying, or horny. That was it. He was never just neutrally hanging out. I’m not even sure that I really liked Finlay. I went through phases of liking him and thinking him and Antonia were a good idea, to just being so confused about why they were together and why they thought they loved each other. It was hard to get lost in their story when I wasn’t even sure I liked them tog
honeypoppybooks
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Ker I really do and I really enjoyed this book but I have a complaint about one thing. TOO MANY SEX SCENES! I know I know I love my dirty raw dominant sex scenes but I felt like I was overloaded with so many sex scenes that it was taking over the story. I just wanted to know Antonia traumatic backstory and connect the dots. Plus I actually enjoyed the side characters even though at times I got a bit confused about who was who.(Or who was fucking who) I get the obvious reason as to why it ...more
Megan Crisp
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm drawn

I'm defiantly drawn to this book, see even in a love story Ker can make it bleed... and that cliffy... wtf really? Smdh
Jan
"Your like the bluest ocean, the purest lake, and I'm happily drowning in you Antonia"

I loved this book!

Ok, it's Ker Dukey, I love her books and sometimes she can thrown curve balls and a little darkness in her books so I wasn't sure what to expect but although the plot was unpredictable and it does have a huge twist and a cliffy regarding other characters it was a good contemporary read with a little bit of everything thrown in.

Antonia has moved from the Uk to America to be with her best frien
Melissa Joseph (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 crazy, sexy stars!! I am in love!!!

This book is not a stand alone. Well I guess it could be but that ending...no way can I stop here!!

So this story is told mostly through Antonia's view. She endured something no woman should ever endure and decided to move on with her life back in the United States with her best friend Gaby. But boy did she forget how hot Gaby's brother is. And there their story begins.

What I love is it is not just those two there is so many friends and couples close to them
Sonya
Omg.. Devoured! I loved Fin! I can't wait for book 2...however if I even get a small ickling that Fin and Antonia will not get a HEA I will dnf book 2 with no hesitation. I read Facade with the same disappointment and ugh... So here it goes!
Annmarie
Dec 24, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Drawn to You was about Finlay and Antonia who were attracted to each other instantly. The last four years Antonia lived in London. She returned back to the states to stay with Gaby and her brother Finlay.
Somehow I felt like I entered this story mid movie. I felt I was missing vital information from the beginning. Antonia moved back to the states for a fresh start. Antonia interrupted a robbery having endured a traumatic experience. The story did not begin with the details about this robbery inst
Suzanne (Lily)
3.5 Stars

First Thoughts:
Angsty! A new adult relationship driven plot that fell into a bit of immature banter at times. The drama though is masking the mysteries lurking in both Finlay and Antonia's past. The bombshell at the end has left me desperate to find out what's going to happen next!

Review:
After a failed relationship and then a vicious attack, Antonia decides a fresh start is in order. She ends up staying with her best friend, Gaby, while waiting for her apartment to be available. Gaby ju
Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time
Ker Dukey has taken on New Adult romance and has proven she can do it all. I've read her dark romances and her paranormal and this book continues her streak of great stories.

Drawn to You gives us Finlay and Antonia. Their parents are long time friends and Finlay's younger sister is Antonia's best friend. After trying to get over a traumatic experience, Antonio has decided to move back to the states and start over. This reconnects her with her best friend, Gaby along with Gaby's sexy older broth
Chelsea
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Definitely not what u would normally expect from this author but it came out beautifully regardless. I mean 87% in I was like Wtf did Ker Dukey actually write this. Then I was like naaaaa something's coming. Idk Wtf it is but sumthings coming. If you've read I See You then u definitely know what I'm talking about . In the end something definitely came....Damn, she just had to go Fuck it up- in a good way though. Loved it
Natascha Housen
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
I can't believe what just happened at the end......WTF!!
Kristina Snyder
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drawn to You was a fun, fast-paced story that had me completely hooked from the very beginning. I could not put this book down. I didn't want to. This story had so many characters with different personalities, and I fell in love with each and every one of them. When I found out this was a new adult contemporary romance, I couldn't wait to read it.

Antonia suffered from a very traumatic experience. She decided to move in with her friend Gaby, until her new apartment was ready. Little did she know
AMC
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really really good

I'm used to different style of writing from this author so I was very pleasantly surprised with this book. It is a light story about group of friends who just live they lives and have things happen to them simple everyday stuff and more complicated stuff that life throws at them. The story was so simple but so interesting and gripping at the same time. So believable and refreshing. The centre of it is the relationship between Antonia and Finley but all the supporting characters
Eli
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The cover alone draws you in. What could this book with such a colorful beautiful cover be about? Hurt, betrayal, love, and trust are a few subjects that explode into color. The chapter headings are names of different colors. Truly unique intrigue created by Ker Dukey to draw us further in. Honestly, I loved every color and every chapter.

This book didn't just explode with color. It exploded with characters. Characters that draw you in. Antonia is getting a fresh start to life. As the reader, I
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

So, this book kind of threw me for a loop. It definitely did not start out like most of Ker's other books, and it wasn't until the end that her dark side started showing.

Antonia has moved from the UK to the US to escape her past, which includes a pretty traumatizing experience. She moves in with her best friend Gaby until her apartment in the same building is ready. Their friendship is genuine and sweet. Gaby's brother Finlay also shares the apartment, and sparks fly between the two wh
Beautiful_Jade
Unbelievable and unlikeable characters complete with an overdose of ridiculous drama.
Virginia
3.5 Stars!

This one actually surprised me and was an easy good read. I might have rated it higher but there were some huge *giggle* translation/editing issues. For instance during a sex scene it says something like "he reaches to the night stand and picks up and apartment" then continues to talk about him using it on her. I couldn't stop laughing picturing that one.

I don't know if their ages were ever brought up but they all do seem really immature and play mind games etc. I'd assume they are al
***RoNi***
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devoured this book.....When is Book 2 coming out!!! So many things going on, I NEED ANSWERS! lol
Sandi
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 8%. The writing completely turned me off. The h's inner dialogue was immature and made little sense for someone who isn't American.
Habiba
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
W.O.W !!!!! I neeeed the second book!
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
*** love& hate ***

description

He is too good to be true !

there are lots of words in my mind I want to reveal but I dont know how :)

first of all story is fine ....beginning of novel we ave some clues what will happen but later as story goes author surprises us with te way of her leading novel there where she wants to...

Finlay is sexy as sin and he is sometimes insecureabout himself, you wonder why he behave like this..... and through end of novel you get the reason ....

Antonia wants to fresh start
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Young Revelations (Young, #2)
  • The Austin Series Complete Box Set (Austin #0.5-6)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #3)
  • Love After Marriage (Forever After, #2)
  • Total Abandonment (Unbearable Passion, #4)
  • Three Loving Words
  • Bound by You (Torn, #3.5)
  • I Won't Give Up on You (Black Hollywood, #2)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv
More about Ker Dukey...

Drawn To You (2 books)
  • Lines Drawn

“She practically tackled me to the bed and was gobbling my cock like an enthusiastic drug whore hoping I’d cum crack.” 2 likes
“The room floods with Finlay’s friends and I have to keep myself busy because I’m convinced I have JUST ORGASAMED ON FINLAY’S FACE tattooed across my forehead.” 1 likes