Start by marking “Torn by Love (Scarred by Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Torn by Love (Scarred by Love, #4)

Torn by Love

(Scarred by Love #4)

Lily’s life was anything but easy. It was always her and her brother against the world. They lost their father unexpectedly, and their mother left long ago.

Until she met Tanner Parks her life was basic…
Uneventful but simple.

He was the unattainable bad boy…
Just out of reach yet Lily longed for him desperately.

He was foul mouthed and cocky…
Demanding and arrogant.

But h
Published July 14th 2015 by Limitless Publishing LLC

Alex ♈
C.A. Harms
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
JUST A FUN LITTLE NOTE FROM ME>>>>

The fact that someone has already given this book a 1 STAR rating and it is not even released yet and IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE TO READ....Amazes me.

Actually it truly confirms the fact that there are so many out there that strive to tear others down.
And for me the only thing they have accomplished is PUSHING me to WRITE ANOTHER BOOK!!!

Thank you so much for the 1 star. You truly are my favorite fan ;) ...

MUWAHH!!!
Olga therebelreader
This was an amazing installment of the Scarred by Love Series. I read this book in less than a day. I just couldn't put it down. Torn by Love was so beautifully written. There was depth to the characters and the storyline was a fully developed plot.

This is Tanner and Lily’s story. His personality is so cocky and arrogant. He loves nothing more than being a massive prick. Lily is a sweet, lovely girl. She’s been in love with him but Tanner “treated her as if she wasn’t worth [his] time.” But Tann
✿kawehi.reviews
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via HEA Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Tanner, Tanner, Tanner. Man, did you need to get your head out of your *you know what* and be the sweet, alpha male I know that truly deserves a shot at happiness.

Tanner, as we all know, is the quintessential playboy of the Parks siblings and has done his share of shattering hearts along the way. Including Lily’s.

But when fate steps in that gives Tanner a chance to redeem himself and finally claim her as his, a
Three Chicks
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

"I had no idea you were my game changer. The one that would rock my world and make everything different."

I adore the Scarred by Love series. There is always something bitter sweet about the last book in a series. These characters have become friends and their frustrating little quirks are endearing and I don't want to say goodbye.

Torn by Love is Lily and Tanner's story. Lily's heart has been broken by Tanner too many times to risk it again. There is something there, but the pl
Coco.V
Mar 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/20/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Until she met Tanner Parks her life was basic…
Uneventful but simple.

He was the unattainable bad boy…
Just out of reach yet Lily longed for him desperately.

He was foul mouthed and cocky…
Demanding and arrogant.

But he was exactly what Lily needed…
He made her stronger.

He gave her the drive to kee
Cheryl
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review of Torn by Love (Scarred by Love #4) by C.A. Harms

Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

Tanner Parks is a bad boy who only does casual hookups. He isn’t the type to settle down.

When he sees the loves his sister and brothers have, he starts to think he wants more: and he thinks he wants it with Lily.

He has had his eye on her for a while but he had kept her at arms length. When an attacker goes after Lily, Tanner sees what his feelings for her really are, love.

Lily has been lookin
Angela DeMarco
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
A copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Torn by Love is book 4 in the Scarred by Love series, this book is Tanner and Lily's story. Each book in the series focus's on the Park's siblings. The characters all intertwine with one another. There a group who are not only the best of friends but have become family one way or another.
Torn by Love can be read on it's own, I feel as a reader you should experience the whole series and get to know each and everyone o
Lydia H
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While TORN BY LOVE is the 4th book in the Scarred by Love Series, I HIGHLY recommend you read all the books in order since all the characters are very much present in all the books.

During book 3, SHATTERED BY LOVE, I knew that Tanner and Lily’s upcoming story would be AMAZING. Let me tell you, CA Harms did not disappoint. Sure enough, this 4th installment was fantastic.

“I had never in my life felt so torn and helpless.”

Lily and Tanner had a bit of a past which was surrounded by emotional angst
Catarina Swartz
Torn By Love by CA Harms

What can be say this is the 4 book in the Scarred By Love series and the like the other 3 books it is a smash. C A Harms has away of making a story come to life and you the reader is transported into the book and become part of a family, in this case part of the Parks family who are loyal to one another, who support and protect one another.

In Torn by Love this is Lilly and Tanner's love story, to really appreciate this story you need to read the other books in the series
shms
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: unrequited, grovel
Having read book 3 and then this one, there's a common theme. In fact the framework in both books is exactly the same.
H is a manwhore who plays fast and loose, blows hot and cold, with h and he mixes this up by playing with OW. (we really don't see much of this in the tale, its part of the set up and history)
Early on in the book the H has some kind of personal epiphany, and he's a changed man who spends pretty much all the book grovelling and becomes the perfect H.
While I've only read books 3 a
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book four in the Scarred by Love series. I've read the previous books and loved them. This is another great addition to the series.

This is Tanner and Lily's story. When Lily's past catches up with her it's Tanner that is there to help her. Can Lily trust him? Can Tanner leave his boyish ways behind and be the man that Lily wants?

This author has saved the best til last. I absolutely loved Tanner. He's certainly the sexy alpha male that I thought/wanted him to be. Brilliant series. Loved
Kim  Brewing
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect way to end the series. Loved watching Tanner turn into the man he was supposed to be - a jealous neanderthal! Lily brought out every one of his alpha tendencies. I loved that when she need to Lily could be ferocious.

The ending with all the different POV was icing on the cake!
Dawn
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series! I've fallen in love with all of the characters! I really hate that this is the end of this series, but it was a GREAT ending!

Tanner Parks was officially the last standing single Park man! And he had no plans on changing that status any time soon. Well that was until he caught Lily's eye and couldn't look away. Fighting himself to keep his status single and his life simple he pushes Lily away. Until one fateful night when she was almost taken permanently from him making hi
Erin Paige Bixby
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I love when the bad boy gets the girl! This story was amazing. I love this series, but I fell harder with this book. The relationships between all of these characters are truly beautiful. They are so close and protective of one another.
Lily is a wallflower. She has her brother but no other family. She has very few friends. When the girls take her into the fold, her life is suddenly overflowing with people who care about her and want to help and protect her. Tanner is your typical bad boy. He doe
Reflections of a Book Geek
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r, arc-from-author

4 Stars

I went into this story thinking of Lily as this timid little mouse who would hardly say boo to a ghost but what we got was so much different!! Lily evolved a lot in this book and I loved the fierce girl she turned into. She had been through so much in her life and I hated how torn down she was!! There were parts of this story that really hurt my heart but other parts that built it back up and I can forgive C.A Harms for making me cry more than once during this series!!

Tanner hmm I'm stil
Judy Miracle
Shelves: read-in-2015
Another Epic and amazing story by CA Harms. What a way to end the series with Tanner the manwhore bad boy. Once you start this book you will not want to put it down but then again that is how it was for all of CA's books I have read. She knows how to start the books to pull you in and keep you interested throughout the book so all you can keep doing is reading and turning the page to get more of the story.

Tanner has broken Lily's heart multiple times and she is done trying to get him to love he
Debbie
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this book through Kindle Unlimited. It is book 4 and the last book in the series. As with all the books it is written in alternating pov's. I loved the epilogue, you get a little bit from all the characters in the series bringing you up to date on their lives.

Tanner has always had a thing for Lily but he is a player and not ready to settle down with just one girl. He is the last remaining Park bachelor. Once Lily starts dating Tanners jealousy comes to the surface. Lily is attacked by her
R.C. Martin
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It was like a perfectly placed period to conclude the Scarred by Love sentence. Tanner blew me away. I read this novel in one sitting. I got totally wrapped up in his and Lily's journey and I didn't want to put the book down. (When I was finished, I definitely had a bit of a hangover.) Tanner was my favorite brother--but I didn't know it until this book; and I think what made him so great was Lily. I adored her character and, after seeing glimpses of her, it was really nice t ...more
Myra Espino
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Torn by Love, one of the best books written by Ms. Harms.
From the start up to the last, I was hooked on this book.
This book is about Lily and Tanner's story.
Both the characters and the story are great.
Loved it!
Lily, a woman who has a past that's haunting her.
Tanner, a cocky guy, but despite his personality, he's great and has charisma that will make you love him.
When an unexpected scare happened, things went differently.
Things get more interesting as the story goes and I loved it!
What I
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
really, this book should be 2-2.5 stars but i typically really like this author's books so i'm rounding it up to 3. this book was basically a do-over of book 3...bad boy who doesn't want to settle down is slammed over the head by the right girl. they go back and forth for a while and then bam he loves her and can't live without her. max's story was better because he and bree had some history and there was some depth to his character. there wasn't much to either of these MC's and the story was ju ...more
Nancy Metsch
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This final book in this series was amazing. I ugly cried alot reading this one.
Lily is without a doubt one strong woman. She went through hell.
she gets treated like crap by a guy she's crushing. Then again by someone who was friends with her father. To top it off again by an ex boyfriend. But Tanner Parks finally opened his eyes. I truly thought it was going to be to late. My favorite part was the ending when CA ties up all the loose ends
Lee
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
The wait for Tanner to fall was worth it! I adored Lily and seeing her find her inner strength. The story is perfectly paced and kept me flipping me pages until I'd finished it in a matter of hours. And the epilogue is FANTASTIC - one of the best I have ever read! My only regret is that this series is over.
Heather Anne
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Dibs on tanner. Full review to come
Sarah Beth
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to a great series!

I was a little sad to finish this book, because I loved this series and didn't want to see it end! However C.A. Harms did what she does best and write a wonderful story, with the perfect ending! I loved the epilogue and getting a glimpse of what happens with all the amazing characters in this series was great!
Tanner and Lily's story was not perfect and they each had a lot to deal with but once they gave into what their hearts already knew things turned aroun
Allison Thibodaux
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I think Tanner was my favorite brother. He went from being a man whose to completely changed. It took him time to wake up but then he did, he was amazing. I lived the ending and seeing all the new babies.
Jenni Copeland Belanger
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lily and Tanner's story. CA HARMS NAILED IT AGAIN! im addicted to her! read this series and you will be too
Valentina
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tanner is the ultimate bad boy...dirty mouth, womanizer, just a flat out a-hole!! I love him lol
Barbara A. Faw
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story.
Alexandra Lambrou
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I read all of them in the series. Those Parks boys
  • Light In Darkness (Others of Edenton, #6)
  • Chosen by Fate (Fate's Path, #3)
  • Stroker
  • Under the surface ( Love is not enough, #2 )
  • Unbound Destinies (White Aura, #4)
  • Enchanted & Desired (Enchanted, #2)
  • Redeeming You (Before You, #2)
  • Seer (The Seeker Series, #3)
  • Bad Boy of New Orleans
  • Fighting History (Fighting For Love, #4)
  • Jackson (Choisie, #0.5)
  • Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, #3)
  • Frog Hollow (Witches of Sanctuary #1)
  • The Traveller
  • The Dangerous Thief (Stolen Hearts #3)
  • Miles (Army Wives, #3)
  • The Sinners Touch (Manwhore, #2)
  • All of You (Summer Haven #1)

Scarred by Love (4 books)
  • Scarred by Love (Scarred by Love, #1)
  • Broken by Love (Scarred by Love, #2)
  • Shattered by Love (Scarred by Love, #3)