Start by marking “Sinner's Creed (Sinner's Creed MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sinner's Creed (Sinner's Creed MC, #1)

Sinner's Creed

(Sinner's Creed MC #1)

First in a new series—welcome to the Sinner’s Creed Motorcycle Club, where hard bodies and hot leather are made for each other, and love gone wrong is the most irresistible of all...

“I was the demon-possessed monster and she was the innocent, naïve angel. But none of that matters. She asks, I give and right now, I'll kill anyone who tries to stop me from giving this wo
Published March 1st 2016 by Berkley

Start your review of Sinner's Creed (Sinner's Creed MC, #1)
Mandi
Jan 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary
My definition of a romance book includes a HEA (happy ever after). This book does NOT have a HEA, therefore, it's not a romance book.

Even if there had been a HEA, I still would have graded this book low, because I didn't like it. I couldn't stand the hero. The book starts with him stabbing someone 50 times in the face to be accepted by his grandfather and the MC. Redeemable? I kinda hoped, but no. He is the MC's assassin. He kills a lot of people. He is not a good person.

Felt like we don't get
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I was the predator and she was the prey. I was the shark and she was the bait. I was the demon-possessed monster and she was the innocent, naive angel.

Have you ever read a book that touched you on such a visceral level you almost felt like you were living it along with the characters. Where you felt every emotion, every painful revelation, every bruise and emotional scar? A book that gutted you and at the same time you can't stop thinking about? A book that you just know wil
Katy Evans
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite all-time reads.
Elfina Renee
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo Sinners Creed.gif
Kim Jones polished the chrome, oiled the leathers and donned on her favorite pair of shit kickers, in this highly explosive, action filled MC novel! If you're one of those people who wants hearts and flowers and happily ever afters, then go find a fairy tale. Sinner's Creed is made of the rough stuff, told from a badass male biker’s POV. No this author doesn’t pull any punches, not with the violence, bullets flying or the devastating heartbreak. I swear I cried like pansy ass baby from the h
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
When Bella Jewel meets Kim Holden you get Sinner's Creed.

I've never read Kim Jones books before and this one I won in a giveaway. I thought I would have your "typical" biker book but the story was everything but.
You have the one percenter, the nomad, the chapters and the dirty work but it was so much more. On one hand, it was harsh with punishment and retribution but on the other hand, it was beautiful and poetic and sad, so sad.

Dirk was brutal, killed and tortured without remorse but he was al
Anna's Herding Cats
Edited to add a spoiler for those who are freaking out about the ending...

If I could stop crying it would make writing this review so much easier. Sinner's Creed is an interesting read. It's not your typical romance. It's not your typical happily ever after. For some people they're going to love that. For others it might not work. Going in I knew what was coming with the storyline (I'd asked for spoilers ahead of time) and even going into this one knowing everything I knew it was still a read th
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Just, WOW. My first Kim Jones book and it absolutely BLEW ME AWAY! Sinners Creed excited me, stunned me, shocked me and yes, even made me cry. Which is not an easy feat. Even if you've read a lot of MC books, this book will surprise you and thrill you and I can't recommend it highly enough.

This is an unwavering, no-holds-barred look into club life, with all of the violence, sex and raw emotion you can imagine. Brotherhood comes before all else, and these men will sacrifice everything for their b
TeriLyn
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-s

4 "You're late." Stars

Sinner's Creed is a distinctly different kind of MC story in terms of plot yet still possesses all the crucial elements and tones of a good MC book.

I absolutely, without question loved this story. Structurally and plot wise it's amazing. The characterizations of both hero and heroine are perfect. I believe in them both and adore them both as I was rooting for them the entire story. The effect of the writing leaves you with a haunting, melancholy feeling as the two characte
Miranda Whore
Review for Sinner’s Creed by Kim Jones.

I’m a little lost right now. I should wait to write this review until I have collected my thoughts. Until my edges aren’t quite so frayed. Until the emotions aren’t still washing through me in waves of anger, happiness, grief, love … hope. I can’t wait, I won’t. This might be less of a review and more a purging of the riotous feelings that are beating at me, but it’ll be honest and that’s really the point, isn’t it?

Kim Jones. I hadn’t read a single word of
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Natalie
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I fully admit that I went into this book with pre-conceived notions. I have never read a Kim Jones book before but I am no stranger to talks of her talent. I had heard great things about her Saving Dallas series and even bought a copy which I’m sure is sitting somewhere in the black hole that is my kindle. When I saw that she was coming out with a new MC series I figured this was the perfect time to start on my Kim Jones journey. When I later learned that she actually lives an MC life as an old ...more
Simone
Feb 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fauxmance
HORRIBLE. NOT A ROMANCE.
Steer clear of this one if you are even remotely interested in a happily ever after.

(view spoiler)
Tina
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this book on audible and I loved it! But....it fucking gutted me! I cried like a baby from about the 1/2 way point, and I couldn't stop. Kim Jones....you kill me, and I love you for it!
This author's talent is unbelievable. She has a way with making you live in the moment, making you feel every heartbeat, smell every scent, recognize every emotion.
Dirk is a Sinner. You want to hate him for all the bad he is and all the bad he's done, but you don't.
Saylor is everything. Well at lea
Syndi
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is a perfect book. Combining the angst, violance, drama and plot twist from a MC background. Blend it with a perfect romance, i am crying,laughing, heartbroken and whole again.

Dirk is a assasin for sinner creed MC. The first time he lays his eyes on saylor, he is hooked. Saylor is a beautiful, innocence, free spirited girl. Whenever she needs help the most, dirk shows up.

To me this book is a modern romeo and juliet. It is a really beautiful.

5 whatever you want stars
Abby McCarthy
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I went to bed cursing Kim Jones last night because she isn't my friend on facebook. I wanted to reach out to her and scream why!!! No that's not right, I wanted to tell her I was broken. I wanted her to tell me it was all make-believe and to not be upset. I wanted, no I needed solace.

Kim Jones writes on a completely new level, from the Kim Jones I've read in the past, and although I've enjoyed her previous work, this by far is superb. But, be prepared, she will gut you in this story.

This is Dirk
Sara  Kharroubi
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 I hate you Imane for making me cry so much Stars

I have puffy eyes, this book did not only make me cry, it made me cry to the point of having puffy eyes !!!
I walked into this story completely blind, I just dove into it to get my stupid ass friend to shut up about it,but maaaan am I glad I did. This was not what you'd expect an MC book to be. It was so real, so emotional, and so gut wrenchingly beautiful.
Dirk made all the Christians, Gideons, and every other fucked up alpha male pale in comp
Naksed
The story is dark and gripping. The first person narrative of the male protagonist, an outlaw biker who "enforces" for his club, meaning that he is their hit man, never wavers. The female protagonist seemed like she had a few screws loose, hopping on the back of this total stranger's Harley, going on a journey that had obvious shady, criminal purpose. There are hints she is in a deep depression which might explain her otherwise illogical actions.

I started getting a really ominous feeling a few c
Wendy
Jan 20, 2016 rated it liked it
This was so not the book I thought it was...and although I like Ms. Jones, I was a little disappointed in the majority of the writing and the characters ...I struggled through most of it, but after the last part of it, I have to give it a 3 1/2...although I did cry a bit in last part of it.
Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Oct 05, 2015 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: _cb
Note to self: (view spoiler) ...more
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
OMG!!!

I have rarely been swept away like I have with this book! I went in blind after reading KIM JONES' That Guy. So essentially I went from laughing my ass off feeling a gooey, to this book which plummeted me into this deep sadness!!! I am still recovering!

There are so many MC books out there. But this one is of its own caliber. All from the hero's POV. A high ranking Nomad for the Sinner Creed MC. He has always been intrigued by the heroine and over the years he has often times ran into her.
Debra Presley
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book shredded me!!!

I just finished this book and even as I write this I'm still emotional. To prevent giving anything away that would ruin this for someone my review will not touch on the parts that I really want to write about.

This book is about Dirk. a Nomad MC and Saylor, a girl he runs into over many years and they never talk to one another and never had any contact other than looks across rooms. That is until one day when all that changes.

Their story is one I've never read before. T
S
Mar 07, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Woow... What can I say? Even though this book was cheesy and a bit predictable I figured the 'twist' really soon I feel like the author gave out too many hints. And the Insta-love which was kind of annoying.

But over all wow their chemistry was very strong and it was a really great read for me and really realistic.

Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
Women's fiction not romance. ...more
Lindy
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

This is my second read by author Kim Jones and I really enjoy her raw, edgy, and unique writing style. She takes risks in her writing, and I appreciate the fact that her stories aren't predictable or traditional by any means. For someone like myself, who reads a lot, this is a nice change of pace.

I think Ms. Jones books will not be every romance readers cup of tea. You will most likely either love or greatly dislike her stories, with no in between. The reason for this being that not
Rough Draft Book Blog
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sinner's Creed by Kim Jones
Dirk & Saylor
Innocence, Sexiness, Music, and Protectiveness
5 Mutha Effin' Stars

This book is going on my TOP 10 list for 2016. It moved me in ways no other book has. It was a complete and utter drain on my emotional well being and I wouldn't have it any other way! It was frightening yet amusing. It was happy yet gloomy. It made me jump out of my skin but then left goose bumps on my arms. So many mixed emotions and so much turmoil that I fear this book is not for the fai
Sheyla ✎
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it

"You're late."

I don't know where to begin. I'm still shellshocked. This book was not what I was expecting.

Our anti-hero is part of an MC. Dirk is a Nomad and his job is to travel and clean up after the MC. He has been murdering people since he was a teenager. He lives and breaths the Club. He loves the Club and his loyalty is never doubted. His grandfather treated him badly and he learned to defend himself early on. The first time he met Saylor, she was young, seventeen. He helped her w
Shay
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2016
"I am the spawn of Satan. I am the son of Lucifer. I am Sinner's Creed."

Dirk is the Nomad National for Sinner’s Creed MC and boy does he pull it off. I was smitten from the very beginning and trust me, you will fall for him too.

"Innocence"
"Sexiness"
"Music"
"Protectiveness"
Is what he felt when he saw Saylor Samson 4 times in his life. The 4th time is what changes it all. He has to have her. What he doesn't expect is for her to change his life.

It's really hard to do this review, probably because o
Redwyne
Oct 09, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not a romance novel. Non traditional HEA = no hea.

If you are looking for MC fiction, give it a try. Mandi breaks it down if you want spoilershttps://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4.5 Devastatingly beautiful stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Berkley | Penguin Group

This was my first Kim Jones and well definitely NOT be my last.  This book started a bit slow for me but when I finally got into . . . DAMN my heart was devastated.  I'm not sure why it started slow for me.  It could have been the longer chapters which sometimes makes it easy for me to get distracted or it could have been deep down I knew I was going to be gutted, so I was protecting myself
Sophia
Wow! Twenty-four hours later and I'm still emotionally reacting to this story. Not even sure if I'll be able to find the right words to describe it and describe my impressions and reactions. I won't say that I'm the most well-versed in biker romance out there, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that this book is one of the best. Now this is not to say that it will be everyone's gig since lordy it is not going to make one swoon and think of hearts and rainbows especially there at the e ...more
Should this book be labeled romance? 2 10 Aug 03, 2016 03:07PM

• Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Beautiful & Dirty (The Family #1)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Battles of the Broken (Sons of Templar MC #6)
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Deadline to Damnation (Sons of Templar Book 7)
  • The Scars That Define Us (The Devil's Dust, #2)
  • Stuffed
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
Kim Jones is just a girl who writes books, has a box fan and laughs at her own jokes.

Sinner's Creed MC (2 books)
  • Sinner's Revenge (Sinner's Creed, #2)

News & Interviews

“This is not just a token of my love, but my vow to always be your man. I’ll protect you, take care of you, and devote my life to making you happy. Saylor Samson, will you do me the honor of being my ol’ lady and wearing my patch?” She” 3 likes