Start by marking “Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top” as Want to Read:
Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top

Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top

FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE SMEXY LOL LAYERS SERIES COMES A NEW LLL SERIES. (LLL-Life. Law. Laugher.
LAW INC. A CASSANDRA MARCELLA CONTINUING MYSTERY SERIES
LAW INC. LIFE ON TOP
Readers, let me know what you think about this new series. Leave a text review on Goodreads and Amazon.
Thanks TL

A Dom is accused of murdering his submissive in his playroom. As the evidence begins to
ebook, First Edition, 150 pages
Published August 17th 2015 by Crazy Writer Books TL Alexander (first published August 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top

Start your review of Law Inc. A Cassandra Marcella Mystery Life on Top
Avephoenix
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley
2.5 STARS

The plotline was promising and the story well developed mostly, but it kill me at the end. Gladly there is not cliffhanger, but there were many loose ends and not a HEA, which in this case is worse than a cliffhangers. I suppose you have to read the next books in order to get the whole picture, but after knowing that he went and got another sub even though Cole loves Cassandra, it just did it for me, because doesn't make any sense what I just read. Could had been a fabulous book, but
Isa LaCroqueuseDeLivres
***ARC kindly provided by Reading Alley, in exchange for an honest review***

LEFT WANTING FOR SO MUCH MORE!!!

TL Alexander is one of those authors I didn’t knew about two months ago.

I literally fell in love with her LOL Layers Series for the humor, the hot romance and the emotional journey of the characters. It was a great mix

But I have to be honest with this review and yet… cautious:

With this first book of the new Series, I was left like…. “What?”

And last night, when I closed the book, I wasn’t
Jeremy Reppy
Nov 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Bondage Gone Wrong

Cassandra Marcella is the best criminal defense attorney in New York and she is not afraid to tell you that. While she readily admits that many of her clients are no better than pond-scum, she does have one rule -- she will not represent anyone accused of a felony against a woman. However, she is persuaded by a colleague to at least look into the case of Cole Ryder, a Dominant accused of murdering his Submissive in his playroom. Despite her great distaste for his lifestyle, she
Ottilee B.
A sound title: Life On Top.

Sep 24, 2016

Cassandra Marcella is the lawyer (reluctantly) hired by Cole Ryder. Reluctant because she doesn't accept certain cases, and this is a doozy. After hearing the story and going over the crime scene with him, she changes her mind. These two are sarcastic and snarky to each other in the beginning. As more evidence gets revealed, these two need each other in a big way and respect begins to blossom.

Although the plot may seem familiar, TL Alexander lets the
Shari
Oct 10, 2015 rated it liked it
This was just an okay read for me. They hint at the past of the female lead, but never actually give us details. This feels like a serial though because the guys were not caught. It felt like the possible beginning of a love story, but with no HEA. In fact, even though he loved her, they both hated one each other. By the end, he had a new sub, but doesn't seem happy, won't introduce her, and she is on a new case. There was no love story. What little there was to this quick read was good though.

I
Liz
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Interesting read but I felt the story line had holes. I never quite understood what drove the main character Cassandra, the author kept hinting at her past but its like I missed a previous book or something. I even went to the author's website to see if there was a book in the timeline before this one. That said, the story was unique. I've never read about a BDSM murder. I'm willing to try the next in the series.

Given a free copy from NetGalley.com in exchange for an honest review.
Gudrun
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it
The plotline was promising and the story flowed well in the beginning with witty dialogues. Then some chapters seemed missing (teaching the friends BDSM) and the story rushed to the end.
There were many loose ends, but no cliffhanger, I suppose you have to read the next books to get the whole picture.
Donna K
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
The theme of this story is not one I would normally read but for some reason I did not put it down. This book was written in a way that it was easy to follow and stay hooked to. Ryder and Cass were both great characters. Every scene was written in a way that it was very easy to visualize.
I read this book in exchange for an honest review for Reading Alley.
Danessa Violette
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Highly recommended!

This is one of those unique stories that you find and never forget. The story was excellent with a different style from any thing I've read. Every page pulled me into the story more and more. It would be nice to read a sequel to this book. Very well written and documented.

Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.
Andrea
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beta read. Awesome plot with brilliant characters. Fabulous book, I loved it.
Paula White
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Beta read this and really enjoyed it - can't wait for the next one! Great lead and supporting characters.
Jeff S.
Lorraine White
rated it it was ok
Nov 21, 2018
Nathlee L. Foster
rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2016
Dec 03, 2019
Rumeur
Oct 08, 2015
T L Alexander is indieBRAG Medallion Honoree

TL Alexander is the author of eight novels. Best known for the smexy, LOL, contemporary romance Layers Series, she ventured into the realm of romantic suspense in 2017 with the release of A.K.A.

In 2018, A.K.A. received the indieBRAG gold medallion.

She loves to hear for her fans. Give her a shout out on this site or connect with her @