Start by marking “Whispering Leaves Saga” as Want to Read:
Whispering Leaves Saga

Whispering Leaves Saga

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
She kept remembering the gentle voice, the large warm hand, and the soft heartbeat she had fallen asleep to as a child so many years ago...
Can Silverleaf and Willowy Whisper survive the trials and tribulations of their hearts and kingdoms? Can they find the love they've longed for? Will true love come into their lives, henceforth and forever...?
Kindle Edition, Second Edition , 68 pages
Published June 10th 2015 by Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Whispering Leaves Saga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispering Leaves Saga

Faith
Wow. I seriously finished this book speechless. The writing is absolutely beautiful, the emotions are realistic and raw, and stories amazingly told. *squeals* I absolutely loved it!!! :D

Whispering Leaves Saga is a delightful collection of seven short stories, all tales of the same characters. The fantasy storyworld was really amazing, and I loved the castles and kingdoms. ^_^ Aside from catching a few typos (3-4 at the most), I seriously have no complaints about this book. Precious...amazing. A
J.C.
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whispering Leaves Saga by Willowy Whisper was a fantastic read!

Overall: Though at the beginning it was a little slow, it didn’t take too long for me to get caught up in this epic tale. There was a tangible fairy tale feel to the whole story, a sweet romantic element, and to top it off some positive Christian elements. I loved the way it was a fairytale world that yet included God. The subplots and plots all wove together beautifully to create a stunning tale.

Characters: The characters were all
Rebekah Duncan
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was so good!! I love "double" stories, or whatever you call them xD The characters were so endearing and incredibly sweet. So far, every book
I've read by this author has been amazing and this one is no exception!!! I would definitely recommend it! :)
Corbyal Ashclaw
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was astounded to learn that the author of this book (and of several others) is a seventeen year old girl. I had begun reading her work when I made this discovery and had up to that point assumed the author must be somewhere in her fifties. I made this assumption because the author's command of literary prose would rival that of many adult writers I have studied.
The Whispering Leaves Saga combines the feel of Disney's Brave with the style of Austen's Sense and Sensibility, and yet the author a
C.B. Cook
Feb 09, 2016
Pink (Shine)
Mar 27, 2016
Willowy Whisper
Apr 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jasey
Ruby Mae O'Dell
Mar 20, 2018
Victoria
Apr 12, 2018
Willowy Whisper is a young Christian fiction author. She lives somewhere in the middle of nowhere, smack-dab in the country hills of West Virginia. She is the author of nine novels, eight of which are published, and numerous short stories. She is also a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, an incurable romantic, and a passionate dreamer. To follow her, visit her blog at www.willowywhisper.com.
More about Willowy Whisper