Start by marking “Drewisms: Poems, Lyrics & Reveries” as Want to Read:
Drewisms: Poems, Lyrics & Reveries

Drewisms: Poems, Lyrics & Reveries

Drewisms, the first book of poems by Drew Mazur, explores affection, youth and acceptance. Composed of sketches from Drew’s notebook, 35mm photography and song lyrics, Drewisms is a celebration of daydreams and over 3 years of poetics.
Published May 6th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Drewisms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drewisms

Start your review of Drewisms: Poems, Lyrics & Reveries
Andrew Garrison
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book features many fine works by Drew Mazur. His lyrics are lovely and descriptive with potential to inspire. They were in fact my favorite aspect of this book.
Drew showcases his range with his poetry. Much of it flows very well and conveys thought-provoking concepts. Throughout the work I felt he was channeling the likes of Mary Oliver and Leonard Cohen. As you travel deeper into the book, Drew's voice and style comes into its own. With the exception of a couple of poems, I found Drewisms
Kyle
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
A fantastic debut! Drew Mazur's work is poetry to behold. Each piece reminds me why I write. To be this good, I'm assuming Mr. Mazur sold his soul to some poetry-loving Devil.

"...a poet needs his words," he writes, and his words are beauty unfolded.
Eric
marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Drew Mazur is a writer, songwriter, poet, composer and teacher.

In 2013, Drew graduated from Western Connecticut State University (WCSU) with a Bachelor of Arts in Professional Writing.

Drew self-published his first book of poems, Drewisms: Poems, Lyrics & Reveries, in May 2015. Drewisms, the compilation album inspired by his book, was released the following August.