Start by marking “Bedtime Stories for Kids” as Want to Read:
Bedtime Stories for Kids

Bedtime Stories for Kids

Are you looking for a children's book that is highly entertaining, great for early readers, and is jam-packed with bedtime stories? This children's storybook has it all!

This is an excellent read for beginning and early readers. Each story is easy to read and exciting. Cute and bright illustrations for younger readers!

This book is especially great for traveling, wait

Published June 9th 2015

Start your review of Bedtime Stories for Kids
monica ♪
Free on Amazon

Such wonderful bedtime stories!! きらきら
Easy to be understood by children, and surely good for their imagination too. Love it!!
description

I'm saving this for my future kids あひゃっ
Little Bee
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bedtime Stories for Kids by Uncle Amon

Goodreads Rating: 4

Age Group: Early readers (4-8)

This book contains five short stories written by Uncle Amon. I have grown to like his little stories! I wouldn't mind owning physical copies of books for my library :).

When reviewing a children's book, it is important to read it from a child's perspective. It needs to be in language and verbiage that they understand. I think that for the target audience Uncle Amon is reaching for, he meets that need. I do hav
Katherine
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good collection of short stories with morals that will teach children how good behavior and manners will make them a good person loved by all. The cover is cute and writing style is easy to read.

Loved it. 💗
Angela Lambkin
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful uncle of young kids stories - ages 4-8 Wow!

I enjoyed them all! And I think the little kids from 4-8 years of age
who loves short animal stories and adventures will greatly enjoy them too! So, As I already stated above kids between the ages of 4-8 is who I would greatly recommend this ebook to and the why also. I received this ebook for free and have now given it an honest review. Great work Uncle Amon! By Angela
Shabana Mukhtar
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Bedtime stories

Just wanted to see what children's books are like. Or perhaps I was hoping it would make me fall asleep.

This book contains surprisingly short and sweet stories. The language is simple. I guess young kids can read themselves.
Danessa Violette
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very engaging!

This book holds true to it's title as it is perfect for a children's bedtime book. My son loves this book and he chooses this one often. I enjoy reading him the wholesome stories that offer intriguing tales with sincere messages in them. I would give this book more stars if I could! Excellent Quality.
Anna Elizabeth raub
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
THIS WAS AN AWESOME BOOK!!

I thought it was good because it made me tired when I was reading it! Get this book if you have a little brother,sister,daughter or son that likes a good bedtime story!
Ashlee
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Cute but typos

The stories are cute enough but are too gender determinant. There were some typos in the e-book. I would not pay for it.
Amanda Krech
This book is so good 👍
Vladimir Putin
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
There once was an ostrich that had no clothes. It was so embarrassed that it almost cried. But the magic bird said he could get clothes if he jumped off a nearby cliff. He did so, and he hit the bottom and it hurt real bad. A few seconds later he woke up and it was hot. He woke up in Hell because he didn't believe in Jesus Christ.
Eliel Ugarte
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Is fun and good for small kids
Theavy Sopheak
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you.

Good article for kid interested.
Plz give more free book for kid.
I wish everyone success esp reader.
Good luck!
Jessica
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice

Entertaining.. good for young young children. Understanding isn't a problem. Try it. Good book so far. Recommend for free it's not bad
Family
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
D

Skxkskkskskskskd!kdmd!d!kkskskskskskkskskzkz!sororicidefgnyycgjhh vmhgchgchgv nth fifth church city murky mulch god fury gun ktj!!vjh! JH!bunch hunting four hits rctyvyuifjugj!ughiulgiug!ujlgugxbajw !hkaxglkuadbcdk?ud?bckjswbckhjdwbckjrbdjkbdwjk bxkj. dcbecbgfgygyghjevckhewbcxdhavcmzhd nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city mu
Pooja Banga
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it

This book is especially great for traveling, waiting rooms, and read aloud at home.

5 cute bedtime stories for kids

Excellent for beginning and early readers

Cute short stories that ar
Hollie
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun book

I read this book to Jemima. She chose it because she liked the picture on the front cover. She really enjoyed the stories but wanted them to have a proper ending. The positive about the way the stories ended was that children with a good Imagination could make up a continuation and ending to the stories.
Anupama Konda
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Nice, entertaining, kept my nephew glued to all the stories under bedtime stories. Excellent work.. keep up the good work.
Eileen Carter
Jun 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet bedtime stories filled with adventure

If you have never read stories by Uncle Am on then you are in for a treat. These stories are meant to be read to young children. They are short, fun filled adventures children whether girls or boys will enjoy.
david schulenberg
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Bedtime Stories for kids

The stories were not all that exciting , you need more exciting events to happen. So my opinion (personally) is that the book it was okay. Just add more flare to it.
Chelsea Trujillo
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good for age 2-6

I'd have loved more pictures, but the stories were cute. Enough details to keep a little older kiddo interested but not enough to bore a little kiddo. Worked great for bedtime tonight!
Michaela Button
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Good for bedtime

There are a few noticeable mistakes in this lovely book. Common mistake but otherwise overall a good set of short stories. Helped my son go off to sleep at bedtime ☺
Shannon
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

My grandson of 6 yrs old loves it when I read a bedroom story we usually go to the library but being I’m a avid reader myself we decided to do it differently and we are so glad we did the stories are awesome thank you
Kristina Donaldson
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These books are great

I love these books
Every day I read these books they are nice story
I feel the spirit every day to read these books

I love these books
Jun Yan
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not fun, no imagination.
Cindy
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
My five-year-old granddaughter and I read this together. She is learning to read and could pick out certain words right away. Seemed like she enjoyed reading it with me.
Praveen Muraliganesh
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

Good book to read and read through it all over again and again. I am not sure what to say about
David A Moore
Aug 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Bjokkgrrt

Good great hello
Guj jjjjj jjkmk just July Ok king John from get me cokies in king under on m
Amith
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book really made my son Sit at one place and complete it without doing anything else ...so it must be a good read :-)
JOSEPHINE MOORE
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun

Simple short stories that are easy to read! Glad it's free and I recommend this book to all, get it now
ibraz iqbal
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book makes your kids go to sleep but the story is very funny
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Wiggly the Worm
  • Princess Stories
  • Bearstone: With Related Readings (Glencoe Literature Library, #8)
  • The Runaway Bunny
  • Splat the Cat: Splat the Cat Sings Flat
  • I Love My Dog
  • 100+ Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
  • Karen's Witch (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1)
  • Diary of Steve the Noob
  • The Eye Book
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 8 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • A Scare of a Dare (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #1)
  • The Cat in the Hat (The Cat in the Hat, #1)
  • Coronavirus: A Book for Children
  • Paddington's Adventures (I Can Read!, Level 1)
  • One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
  • The Christmas Elf
  • The Magical Zoo #1

News & Interviews

“We have a busy day ahead of us.” 0 likes
“In an instant a large ice cream cone was in Lilly’s hand. “Oh my!” exclaimed” 0 likes