Start by marking “Company Ink” as Want to Read:
Company Ink

Company Ink

After heartbreak threw her years off track, Violet Young is finally making her dreams come true. She’s just landed a sweet position with Wynne’s Kitchen, New York City’s world-renowned bakery at Rockefeller Center.

Ben Preston rose to greatness as a general manager at one of the finest dining establishments in the Big Apple only to fall from grace when life dealt him a rou
Published July 20th 2015 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Company Ink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Company Ink

K3
Jun 22, 2015 K3 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet story about two people who were wronged and doing all they can for a future of success and happiness.
Violet and Ben’s introduction is a rough one but in time gets a bit smoothers until it explodes with passion. The thing is Ben is dealing with his divorce from his not so stable soon to be ex-wife, while Violet is dealing with her ex whom suddenly reappears in her life wanting a second chance.
Violet is sweet and determined. She had be taken advantage of in the past and re
Chantelle
Jul 23, 2015 Chantelle rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying Romance novels aren't my thing. I tend to stick to memoirs and more realistic fiction (not that romance isn't realistic). For my first Romance novel, I absolutely loved it. What I loved so much about this book is:
1) The female protagonist is a bad ass! Not some wimpy "inner goddess" that only lives her life for a man. Violet has her own dreams to pursue and is doing so in an awesome way.
2) There was an actual plot, not just sex. I loved that there was realistic obstacl
Amanda R
Aug 01, 2015 Amanda R rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2015, foodie
I'm a sucker for any book that's got a chef or a baker in it. I love to cook and bake so I like to read about the profession. Now this one was a little different, the characters weren't exactly cooking, Ben is a manager in the restaurant world and Violet right now is a cake decorator; although we do see her cook and bake in other aspects of the story.

Violet works for the world famous Wynne at Wynne's Kitchen as a production supervisor. She's got all kinds of talent decorating and icing cakes and
Mindy Bigham
Oct 19, 2015 Mindy Bigham rated it really liked it
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

After being in a crazy relationship with an ex that took everything from her Violet Young is finally living her dreams. Doing what she loves as a job and getting herself back together. Working at Wynne’s Kitchen has all the potential in the world for Violet. But us there room in her life for new love?

Ben Preston is in the middle of a nasty divorce. Landing a position at Wynne’s Kitchen will be his new start. Not sure wha
Koko's Book  Blog
Jul 19, 2015 Koko's Book Blog rated it it was amazing
THIS REVIEW WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED AT
CHAPTERFIVE.WIX.COM/CHAPTER5
RATE 6/5

MY THOUGHTS:
Hate – love relationships are to me what a fragrantly ovulation woman is to a bear-shifter – irresistible. This book got off to a galloping start with Violet and Ben at Wynne’s Bakery, she an extraordinary employee and Ben is her new manager it was the perfect Contemporary Romance – sweet, charming and infinitesimally angsty with lots of meaningful but really hot sex scenes.
Violet’s ready to start her life over i
Lola Karns
Jul 27, 2015 Lola Karns rated it really liked it
Company Ink, the latest by Samantha Anne is one delicious book. Seriously, this book is best devoured with a cupcake close at hand because the descriptions of buttercream are heavenly. Baker Violet loves her job at a popular New York City bakery. When Ben joins the firm, the frosting and the sparks fly. But dating a co-worker is no piece of cake, especially since Violet and Ben both have exes that won't leave them alone.

I loved the pacing of the romance and the descriptions of food. Both lead c
Deborah Cordes
Jul 25, 2015 Deborah Cordes rated it it was amazing
To my delight, Ben and Violet's story was not cookie-cutter romance. This book was a sweet and heartfelt confection, but filled with just enough angst and craziness (the ex-wife) that I kept swiftly turning the pages to find out what would happen next. Samantha Anne's wonderfully sensual and visual writing style was excellent--- at times I swore I could smell Ben's cologne, taste the buttercream frosting, and feel the constant pulse of the Big Apple and Rockefeller Center. I hope there is a sequ ...more
Laura Philibert
Jul 28, 2015 Laura Philibert rated it it was amazing
Samantha Anne's work is infectious to say the least! The way she writes, makes you feel like you are looking through a glass window with front row seats to her characters, trials and tribulation. Through out this book I found myself rooting for Ben and Vi, often giggling, tearing up and cheering them on. She really knows how to capture your attention and hold on too it. I hope that she explores these characters more and possible writes a series. I for one can relate to these characters, and woul ...more
Crystal Breshears
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters and storyline. I couldn't put it down. I recommend this book to everyone that loves a good romance. Looking forward to the next book from Author Samantha Anne.
Penelope Bartotto
Review appears in InD'Tale Magazine
Jasmyn
This was just a ton of fun. I loved it so much! Violet is a great driven character, willing to work her butt off to get where she wants to be. She isn't going to let anyone get in her way. But, as smart and intelligent as she is, she has a few big moments that just made me shake my head. I just didn't believe that she wouldn't ask for help - or at least be honest about what she was going through. It didn't really fit with her character.

Ben was another great character. Thrown together with Violet
InD'tale Magazine
Sweeter than the confection being made, hotter than oven used to bake!

Read full review in the 2015 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Leslie Garcia
Leslie Garcia rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Jess
Mar 27, 2016 Jess rated it did not like it
I skimmed just enough of this to know that it was not at all for me.
Katelyn
Katelyn rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Samantha Anne
Jun 17, 2015 Samantha Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Suelibevg
Suelibevg rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Booknut
Booknut rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Signe
Signe rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2015
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Samantha Anne
Aug 27, 2015 Samantha Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Donna Keith
Donna Keith rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Carola
Carola rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Tammy Trawally
Tammy Trawally marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Alicia N
Alicia N marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Suzanne Molina
Suzanne Molina marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Krystal Ann
Krystal Ann marked it as to-read
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Brie Bohlinger
Brie Bohlinger marked it as to-read
Jennifer DeCuir
Jennifer DeCuir marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 24, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Aug 31, 2015
Ashlyn
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Barbara White
Barbara White marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015