Start by marking “Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)

Pucked Up

(Pucked #2)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  15,165 ratings  ·  1,632 reviews
Miller “Buck” Butterson has been banging his way through life ever since a puck to the face fixed his messed up front teeth, and he was drafted into the NHL during his first year of college. After five years of deflecting goals on the ice and scoring them with puck bunnies across the Continental US and parts of Canada, Miller is ready for a girlfriend. A real girlfriend of ...more
Published October 25th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Pucked Up, please sign up.
Carmen Rae yes it was as laugh out loud funny as Pucked.

You can pre order it now for delivery on the 25th
…more
yes it was as laugh out loud funny as Pucked.

You can pre order it now for delivery on the 25th
(less)

·  15,165 ratings  ·  1,632 reviews

Start your review of Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Indefinitely Paused at 47%

I can't quite bring myself to DNF this, but at the same time, I can't continue either.

The heroine, Sunny, is a vegan yoga enthusiast that doesn't swear. What the fuck kind of fucking person doesn't fucking swear? Just kidding. Kinda. But really, I really don't know anyone past the age of 5 that uses the word "doody". I mean, shit! I know it's supposed to make her quirky, but really it just annoyed me. I didn't find her to be endearing at all. Her treatment of the hero b
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****

It's been so long since I read just for the sheer pleasure and not because I had to for the blog.
Don't get me wrong, I very much love blogging and I am thankful for all the wonderful arcs I have received over the years.
It's just nice not to have the stress of a deadline and having to write a review.

I have loved the "Pucked" series since I first picked up Randy's story.
Yes. I read this one all out of order but it didn't hinder my love for this series in any way.

I wasn't reall
Christy
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-audios
4 stars!

photo 993BE1AF-3CE1-4F31-A9BB-F13DA75D4FDE_zpstf7bzfz6.jpg

Pucked Up is the second book in Helena’s Pucked series and is all about Violet’s Yeti step-brother Miller ‘Buck’ Butterson and Alex’s sister Sunny Sunshine. They make an unlikely pair but… I actually really loved them together! Hunting writes with such humor- you can’t help but laugh out loud multiple times while reading these books!

Miller is one of those characters that I loved from the first book. I was excited to read this one. Sunshine and Miler's relationship had some rocky mo
Beverly
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
First off this book is hilarious and made me laugh out loud multiple times. It also gave me severe anxiety because Miller always seemed to be putting himself in the wrong situation at the wrong time. He was just a magnet for bad timing and I was always a nervous about what would happen next. I am not a huge fan of angst, but was unable to put this down because I needed to know what would happen next!

We first meet Miller and from the first few pages I knew this guy was going to make me a little c
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3 STARS

This was an ok book for me,even though I was so excited to read it I can't say that I enjoyed it a lot!I tried to connect with the characters but I couldn't .Especially with Sunny the main heroine.Sunny it's not one of my favorite heroines, she was getting on my nerves most of the times.Buck was much better from Sunny,I liked him.He was trying to get himself out from situations that it was supposed to be funny...Sadly I can't say that I found it very funny..I feel so bad..Hopefully my n
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 51b59aaa4856e47a63395921982fe9_zps9snni2ph.gif

I can't even begin to express how much I LOVED and ADORED Pucked Up!!!!! Helena Hunting has seriously stole my heart when she introduced me to one of the sweetest, charming, and lovable Yeti that I have ever read. Okay, well there is no actual Yeti but Miller “Buck” Butterson will make me reconsider thinking Yeti's aren't so bad especially if they have a heart of gold like Miller.

#PuckedUP1

Helena Hunting is seriously one of those authors who
Catarina
3,5 Pucked Stars.

This second book bring us the book of Buck and Sunny. For the first time Buck is decided to have the girl and everything associated with that, but his past and public image are making it harder for him.
Sunny doesn’t want to fall in love with Buck, he’s too wild for her and she doesn’t trust easily, but when she can’t control her feelings anymore and Buck doesn’t stop chasing, will her let go of her fears or give into temptation?

description

Despite this being a sexy and entertaining boo
~♡AB♡~
DNF @29%

This is not a bad book, I am just not connecting to the heroine at all, and I feel at this point in the book I should know a bit more about her other than that she is a vegan.

I loved book 1 a lot, it was funny and I loved all of the characters including Buck. Unfortunately the Buck in this story feels different and the humour is not amusing me.

I would like to go back to it at some point but at the moment it's on hold.

ARC gratefully received from the author in exchange for an honest revi
Helena Hunting
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

US→ http://amzn.to/1LQEclc
Kobo→ http://bit.ly/1LR6xT4
Google Play→ http://bit.ly/1GpLBWh

CHAPTER ONE

WASTED IS AS WASTED DOES

I’m super wasted. Like, messed up to the point that Lance, my teammate, has two sets of eyes.
“I’mma go home.” In my head those are the words I’m speaking, but in reality I think it comes out more like a groan. I take an unstable step towar
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Another quick paced and laugh out loud funny read from Helena Hunting! Pucked Up had me in stitches.

In book 2 of the series, Miller and Sunny's relationship progresses from the just friends category to more than friends. As expected, her brother is not at all pleased about this development and the shenanigans ensue.

Here's the breakdown: Miller's manwhore ways catch up to him in the worst possible way. He's finally fallen for a super sweet woman who he's unbelievably attracted too. Unfortunately,
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For more reviews visit http://angelas-sizzling-pages.blogspo...

“I think you’re my orgasm soulmate.”
“I’ll be whatever kind of soulmate you want, Sunny Sunshine”

When first meeting the NHL hockey player Miller “Buck” Butterson in Pucked, I have to admit, I really didn’t think much of him. Then again, I was judging him from Violet’s point of view. All his Yeti-ness gave me a douchey, man-slut, puck-bunny banger vibe. But, falling for his teammate’s sister changed Buck and I never thought
Mysza
Oct 16, 2015 marked it as for-review
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one!

Pucked up revolves around Miller “Buck” Butterson (brother of Violet and teammate to Alex Waters from Pucked) who falls for Sunny, Alex's younger sister.

I must say, from the impression Violet left of Buck from Pucked, I was expecting some silly jock man-whore. But after getting to know him, I found him to be such an incredibly sweet character with a huge heart.

He spends majority of the book trying to get himself out of comical ridiculous situations that don’t quite go ac
Paige
*Disclaimer: I loved loved loved Pucked. I have been in a reading slump.*

I don't know if it's me or what, but I just didn't love this book. I liked it. Just didn't love it. I was so excited for Buck after reading Pucked. He was just so crazy and unapologetic that I couldn't wait for Sunny to have a go at him. And while I enjoyed watching Buck fall for Sunny, it took way too long for my liking. Up until like 70% there was too much back and forth. It was like the same scenario happening over and
Sarah Toussaint
Jun 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Looks like I couldn't finish this one either. This series is not for me, it seems.

I'll give the 3rd book a try...?
Tori
2.5 Stars

I have to say this one didn't grab me at all like Pucked. I liked Miller okay but didn't like Sunny at all and couldn't root for them to be together. I found her too immature, whiny, judgmental, and manipulative. She played victim all the time, running to her friends or brother when things got bad, and expected Miller to chase after her when she got her feelings hurt. I was actually happy when he finally walked away and wish he would have met someone else during that time. I felt no ch
Kat
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library-2
This was a funny, light hockey-player romance with Sunny, sister of Alex from book one, and Miller, stepbrother of Violet from book one. Once again, we see social media take down a former bad boy’s efforts to reform his ways and all the drama that ensues. I really liked the way this included a hero with a learning disability and characters with serious medical issues. A fun read perfect for when you’re in the mood for something light and snarky.

Please excuse typos/name misspellings. Entered on
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
ETA: Oh how I love these books!! And Buck/Miller isn't anything like I imagined he'd be. The boys got a lot of depth & layers to him that's for sure. And Vi is her usual self & only added to the laughs.

Can't wait to read the next book which I'm assuming will be Randy's story.

Full review to post on my blog - A Life Bound By Books!

OMG! I need this book more that chocolate & that's saying something!! CANT WAIT! MUST READ! GRABBY HANDS!
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was extremely entertaining! Super funny, really hot, bits of angst and drama. Great read!

There were so many mishaps and awkwardness and it was awesome! Miller Butterson (Buck) had the best internal dialogue going on. I love that this is all from his POV! He tried hard and he meant well but things happened and hilarity and misadventure ensued. I liked him and was rooting for him! He is such a good guy but comes off as not too bright but he's so much more than he seems. Honestly, sometimes I
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This was sooo much better than the first book!!
Pucked tried to be funny way too hard...but this second book.... I LOVED IT!
I was so afraid Helena wouldn't make Buck likeable enough for me, but he's so amazing. He's not the stupid idiot we saw in the first book.
He's so much more - he has so many hidden secrets and desires and problems and hopes and ugh...just adorable.

description

And his cute adorable Sunshine. The vegan-almost-virgin Sunny. Those two fit together perfectly.
Of course it's not HAPPY EVER AFT
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
AHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG. ARC just landed on my Kindle. I am expecting HUGE things from this book. PUCKED is one of my TOP 2015 reads, so I am diving right in. BTW both books are UP on Amazon!

PUCKED UP PRE-ORDER ➔ http://amzn.to/1PkA3GI

Have you read PUCKED?! IF NOT it's ON SALE 0.99! OMG. It's a freaking FUNNY, SEXY, SWEET and BRILLIANT READ! ➔ http://amzn.to/1Nf2Ed4 <<--- ON SALE!
Beth Hudspeth
Sunny is so cute! Another solid book. I love that the story is an ongoing timeline instead of a retelling of timeline events. Those can get old.
It was nice to see Miller's side of everything and get to see some things he struggles with.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
5+ incrawsome Stars!

photo pucked-up-gif_zpsymc1o0sw.gif

BOOK REVIEW: 5+++ STARS

I’ve been waiting for this book for months! FOR MONTHS! So, the moment I received the ARC, I dropped everything to read it. Let me tell you, the wait was worth it because this book is AMAZING! It has everything Helena can give in a book: It’s funny, romantic, sexy and surprisingly heartwarming. Pucked Up was more than I expected.

This is the story of Vi’s step-brother, Miller Buck Butterson. He started dating Sunny, Alex Waters’ sister in Pucked, an
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If I could give all the stars in the sky, Pucked Up would deserve them. Helena pulls out all the stops for this book! It had me in stitches, the side cramps were in full force from laughing so hard.

I had been waiting for Buck's story, and Helena didn't disappoint. The unfortunate mishaps of Buck and Sunny are a story worth reading again and again! While Pucked was more sexual, Pucked Up gave you a much needed story. I'll be impatiently waiting for the third book! ~ Kelly, 5 stars

~~~

Miller "Buck
RentasticReads
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reread 11/08/18:
I can’t believe I forgot how HILARIOUS Miller “Buck” Butterson was! He absolutely had me on my toes the whole time, listening to everything going on inside his head. One minute, I’d be melting all over the place with his utter sweetness, and the next, I’d be snort-laughing from all his ridiculousness. It was just beyond entertaining! And Joe Arden did such an amazing job capturing and delivering Buck’s character. While I missed hearing Sunny’s thoughts in this book, Buck was trul
Toni FGMAMTC
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, sweet, comedy, hockey

I liked book one, but I never anticipated Pucked Up would pack the punch it did for me. I loved it. The overall mood for the story is pretty light, but it does hit some deeper points.

Honestly, I really wasn't expecting much from Buck, but, after getting to know him, he's found his way onto my top book boyfriends list. First off, his heart is as big as North America. He bumbles into the most ridiculous situations where you want to hide your eyes but can't help
Wil Loves Books!
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

*Originally read May 2016/ Re-read in Audiobook July 2018

This one is definitely the weakest in the series (followed by Pucked Love). And I say this painly because I adore this author and love her books. So I guess, I'm just disappointed more than anything.

There's so much wrong with this story I don't even know where to start.

The slut-shaming is strong in this one. I mean, I've found that it's a strong re-occurrence in HH books. Pucked was bad on the slut shaming but manageable, so was
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. It's funny I wasn't sure I was going to like Miller..but I did. It was Sunny I had a hard time with. She was a hypocrite. When she went on that trip I think I actually growled. Like a full on WTF are you doing growl. I understand where her insecurities came from, but it started to become a broken record. My favorite part was when Miller walked away and started the life he wanted to live and didn't pander to what she wanted.

Miller was fun, loyal, and so kind. He bent over backwards to
Three Chicks
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

This follow up to Pucked is funny, steamy and a bit quirky. Alex and Vi were pretty awesome in the first book, but just a little less crazy than Buck Butterson. He is just completely nuts. He's zany and the things that are in his head....just wow!

Sunny, Alex's sister is a bit more rational. She also is swayed too much by everyone else's opinion on who she should date and who she shouldn't trust. But if there wasn't conflict, then there wouldn't be a story right?

There were a t
Lainey
May 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was just ok? There was just a whole lot of miscommunication after miscommunication and I got tired. That ain't a plot.

• Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Roman (Raleigh Raptors Book 2)
  • The Trade
  • Defender (Seattle Sharks #9)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Bruiser (Seattle Sharks #7)
  • Blocker (Seattle Sharks #5)
  • Rookie (Seattle Sharks #4)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.

Pucked (6 books)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)