Start by marking “Charlie Foxtrot (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #5)” as Want to Read:
Charlie Foxtrot (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #5)

Charlie Foxtrot

(Code 11-KPD SWAT #5)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  3,581 Ratings  ·  189 Reviews
Foster made a promise in his hospital bed when his leg was taken from him that he’d get back to one hundred percent. Leg or no leg, he’d get back on the SWAT team if it killed him.
And he does get back. But he has a problem.
He can’t let go of the past.
The anger burns deep, making his emotions volatile at the best of times.
Then he meets Blake with her haughty attitude and in
Published September 3rd 2015 (first published August 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Charlie Foxtrot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charlie Foxtrot

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Omg!! Foster & Blake!!! What a couple!!! Amazing book. Funny and emotional!!
This is a book about imperfect people and how someone can overcome whatever life throws his way. Foster is the perfect example of that. He lost his leg. Now he must return to his work as a police officer with a missing limb. But he makes it work. He is brave, he is good at his job but he keeps people at a distance.
Blake enters his life like a tornado and changes everything. She awakens feelings in Foster. He wants h
Nicla

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW (view spoiler)
Amy
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Charlie Foxtrot
Lani Lynn Vale

5 stars -- meaning that going back and picking up every single one of these books is a MUST!

I’m going to be all over the place with this review because one I’m ticked at myself. Little story; I have had these books on my radar for weeks and just hadn’t swung over to click them up. A few days ago, an ARC of Charlie Foxtrot showed up on my kindle I thought “NICE .. now I will get to see what these guys are all about.” I finished the current ARC I was reading and then
Danielle
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

I read and reviewed this book on behalf of RED CHEEKS READS.

Review: http://redcheeksreads.com/charlie-fox...

Red Cheeks Reads blog: www.redcheeksreads.com

Follow Red Cheeks Reads on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redcheeksreads
Twitter: https://twitter.com/redcheeksreads
Kodie Mackay
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really want to know how she does it, how she can produce one amazing book after another!!!!!

What an amazing book.

I loved foster, he wasn't what I expected at all. He was your typical bossy alpha that lani writes so well, but he was different, I know they have all experienced something but nothing compared to the hurdles he had to overcome, and other than the fact he was less sociable and more moody, to me personally he didn't dwell on it or feel sorry for himself, he also wasn't ashamed or hid
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Charlie Foxtrot is book 5 in the Code 11-KPD SWAT series and is Foster Spurlock's story. We know from Execution Style that Foster loses part of his leg while while saving Mercy & Miller. Foster is former military and currently KPD SWAT and this is who he is. He does everything in his power to return to SWAT after his accident, but he is no longer the Foster that he was prior to the accident.

Blake is a woman scorned. Her ex-husband, David, is a cop with the Kilgore Police Department. She has
Emily
Foster has been bitter since he lost his leg, he doesn't blame anyone than the crazy woman who made him lose it. However, he is tired of being coddled and treated like he is made of glass. The only woman who treats him as a person is Blake who is busy chewing him out. Foster is intrigued and when Blake finds her house broken into, Foster is there to help her out. The attraction is undeniable and when it turns to something more, Foster will do everything to protect the woman who has stole his hea ...more
Megan Fall
Amazing read, but oh my god...big ugly tears!!
Rachaellovesbooks
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
This h cried more than the h who'd been raped. No joke! Blake got divorced from her cheating ex who then moved his cheatee into their house and Blake moved a couple blocks away from them. In the beginning of this I heard way too much about David so I unfortunately started off annoyed. Then she cried, cried, cried.Then ppl broke in etc etc she went to stay with Foster, they have sex he protects her then they love each other,bad guys get caught,her dad dies,pregnancy,married,baby. The end. I was b ...more
Diana's
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, blog, read-to-review
4.5 Cry/Laugh stars!!
Loved it..

Full Review Here...

These Spurlock men have been absolutely divine!!
Foster was one of my fave's
He didn't let the cards he was dealt hold him down.. No W'oh is me from Foster!!
He got back into the game and came back better and stronger!!
A teeny bit jaded but nothing that deterred Blake..

Blake was what Foster needed in his life she was spunky, motivated, optimistic
and had tons of Love.. She didn't let her previous marriage affect her in anyway and had a great rock to
Abbey's 1 Click Book Blog
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love the KPD-Swat series and have really liked every single one. Unfortunately for me Charlie Foxtrot just didn't hit the standard of the other books. I was really expecting to see more from Foster's recovery side of things, but it was good to see him as a strong person for Blake to lean on during the hell she has to go through.

There are some definite sad parts during the book which i did well up at, as well at the humor you know you will experience through the Spurlock brothers.

All in all a g
phoebess
I'm pretty sure this was the best book in the series. I loved Blake and Foster together and I loved them as individuals even more.
It was very emotional. I had not expected that because Foster and his brothers were basically kids trapped in grown-up's bodies, which guaranteed hilarious banter and awesome chemistry among all characters, so the Shank's story kind of caught me unprepared. There were no paper issues on hand...
Ginette
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved the characters & the storyline with this one
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blake Rhodes is 25 years old and newly divorced from her cheating, controlling high school sweetheart and ex-husband, David. She is moving on from her former life as a stay at home wife to a Kilgore police officer, who, as it turned out, had another wife in his life, a ‘beat wife’ of more than two and a half years. Thanks to her uncle, the Chief of the Kilgore Police Department, Blake has job as the KPD’s newest police dispatcher.

“I wanted to be me, not Chief Rhodes’ niece”

With the settlement
XxTainaxX
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one was adorable and totally made me LOL. Grandpa is a bad@$$. MCs were strong, well developed and great together!
Rebecca
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lani Lynn Vale creates such kickass heroes and heroines - characters willing to fight like hell through anything that comes their way because that’s how they’re made…that’s who they are at their core, which is a good thing because Vale sure provides her characters with a shitstorm of chaos and drama, forcing them to keep themselves in check and get things done in order to remain safe and protect those they love as well.

Another aspect of Vale’s Code 11-KPD Swat series is the camaraderie between t
Mollien Fote Osterman
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review
5 Bullet Proof Vests

I absolutely, without a doubt loved this book. Charlie Foxtrot is book 5 of the Code 11- KPD SWAT series, with two more books in the works. Unfortunately I have not read the four previous book, but if they are anything like Charlie Foxtrot, I have to go get them. Charlie Foxtrot can be read as a stand alone book. To tell you the truth, I could not tell by reading it that this was part of a series. No cliffhangers, and no wondering what you missed.
Charlie Foxtrot is fu
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 star

The story has laughs, pain, murder, secrets, suspense, love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Center Mass (Code 11-KPD Swat)
Double Tap (Code 11- KPD SWAT #2)
Bang Switch (Code 11-KPD Swat #3)
Execution Style (Code 11-KPD Swat #4)

This is Blake and Foster’s story. After a horrific ordeal that caused Foster to lose part of his leg he turned into an angry bear. Blake was betrayed by her ex-husband a police officer and does not trust me
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
This is the 2nd book in this series I have read. You can read these out of order so feel free to start with this one! I wasn't as crazy about Execution Style so I was less than excited to read this book. I'm glad I gave it a shot though!! Blake is a likable character-you feel her hurt and it doesn't come off as overly whiny or 'oh poor me'. And Foster is great too! He is dealing with the trauma of his war wounds and trying to get his life back. Its all very believable. The book moves at a quick ...more
~Steph K~
This year I've read every one of Lani Lynn Vale's books - and let me just say - that I am TOTALLY hooked on her writing style. I'm even about ready to start doing some re-reads of her books.

Her stories have yet to disappoint me, because they always have everything I love the most in my reading. This includes a hot, sexy alpha man - a strong heroine, with a great personality - humor - some smoking sex scenes - a story that holds my interest the entire book - great friends and families - and of co
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Uma coisa não consegui entender... se o pai da heroína era um badass, como ele não protegeu ela das atitudes horríveis do ex-marido dela? Ele ferrou a heroína totalmente e a família ficou quieta! E o tio dela também ficou na moita!!!
Mas como adoro a série, gostei muito da leitura e recomendo!
------------
One thing I couldn't figure out ... If the father of the heroine was a badass, how he didn't protect her from her ex-husband? He screwed the heroine and the family kept quiet! And her uncle also
Gemma Baxter
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Cant wait for Bennett's story in Oct
Lacey
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just love that even though Foster initially didn't want a relationship, he wasn't a hateful jackass. An entire month between new book releases is waaay too long!
Megan
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
description
Darcy
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I laughed at the star to of this one, with how Fulton and Blake met, yelling about Grandpa and his knife. It made what Grandpa did later in the book not all that unexpected.

I hated that at the start of this one Fulton was in a dark place, still pissed off about his leg, which frankly he had a right to be. His interest in Blake was just the thing to pull him back to life.

Trouble seemed to follow Blake, so it was a good thing she was firmly entrenched in the law enforcement world through her fath
Carrie
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE Foster & Blake!! I've adored Foster throughout the series, and was worried about him after his sacrifice to save someone. But then he met Blake, and her spark was JUST the thing to pull him back to himself. She didn't even know she was doing it - they're just a perfect match. I enjoyed their insta-love - and good grief are they a steamy couple, as well! Whew!

Though I call this an insta-love story, that doesn't mean it's an easy one. There's a lot going on throughout the story & the
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

I am going to be straight up honest here my fellow readers, normally when this author has a release coming up I can’t wait to get my grubby little hands on an ARC and I read it immediately. This time I was skeptical. Let me tell you why. It is no secret that I disliked the previous book so much that I posted my review after the tour, I hoped that it was a onetime glitch that I hated a book by this author, an author who I have come to love since b
Vera Quinn
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What courage and determination!

Foster Spurlock lost his leg doing what he does best, taking care of other people. The day he lost his leg he lost a lot more than that. The fun loving and joking part of him left and was replaced by a gruff and hard man. He had a deep burning anger within him now, something that had taken over within him. But he had determination that he would be one hundred percent and return to the KPD SWAT team.
Blake Rhodes was a twenty-four year old divorcee. She had been a d
Looking for recommendation 1 1 Jul 06, 2018 03:06AM
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Love’s Tempting (The Love's, #2)
  • The Science of Loving
  • Honey Red
  • Finding Cyn (Devil's Knights, #2)
  • Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)
  • Loving Her (Keeping Her, #2)
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Welcome to Forever (Hero's Welcome #1)
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
  • Payne (House Of Payne #1)
  • Quiet Country (Satan's Sinners MC, #2)
  • Make You Burn (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #1)
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
  • The Final KO (Final Love, #1)
  • Axel (The Ride, #3)
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Code 11-KPD SWAT (7 books)
  • Center Mass (Code 11-KPD SWAT,  #1)
  • Double Tap (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #2)
  • Bang Switch (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #3)
  • Execution Style (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #4)
  • Kill Shot (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #6)
  • Coup De Grâce (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #7)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“The most deadly mammal on the planet is a silent, smiling woman. -Note to self” 8 likes
“I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. But it’s not my fault you’re stupid. -Fact of life” 8 likes