Start by marking “Dark Angel (A Summer Spirit Novellas, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Angel (A Summer Spirit Novellas, #2)

Dark Angel (Summer Spirit Novellas #2)

Charlie and his girlfriend met last summer, after his awakening from a near death experience. Their love grew while his body healed, and after a few short months, he had come to believe she was the girl of his dreams. But Donna has a secret; one she had never intended to share with the love of her life.

While Charlie’s physical being had lain in a hospital, his spirit had
Published by Lavish Publishing (first published May 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Angel

Crystal Melloh
Jun 10, 2015 Crystal Melloh rated it it was amazing
Charlie and Donna are living a good life. He couldn't believe his luck, after a near death experience, he would meet another person like him or who would love him.Charlie finds is disconcerting when Donna is around her mother, her mother keeps reminding Donna she is not the same person since her accident. Slowly Donna comes to realize she is not who she pretends to be but is a Summer Angel named Clarisse who's job was to serve as Charlie's guardian angel until his accident. Clarisse and Destiny ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 29, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book two in the series. Make sure you read book one Summer Angel first.

This is another great short read. The storyline is unpredictable with great twists and turns. Loved the characters.

I'm so glad I've faith in this author and allowed her to take me out of my comfort zone. Get 1-clicking. It's a great read.
Lisa
Jun 26, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Dark Angel is book 2 of the A Summer Spirit series by Samantha Jacobey. It continues the story of Charlie and Clarisse/Donna.

After an accident on a cruise ship Donna body is inhabited by Clarisse. Only Clarisse doesn't know she's not Donna at first but instead slowly becomes aware of who and what she is/was. She is also made aware of the fact that she has put Charlie and those she loves in danger due to her actions. The only way to save them all is for her to die again.

How will Charlie react to
Breanna Eichhorn
Jun 21, 2015 Breanna Eichhorn rated it it was amazing
Gous is in a 2x2 cell and he isn't happy. He tells the keeper that when he is ready for justice that he will help. Destiny is the one who broke the rules. Donna is going to see her grandmother, her grandmother knows that she isn't the same person. Madeline knows as well and she calls her on it and complains about it. Charlie is the one person who can understand Donna. When Donna tells him her secret, What happens when he is told her secret?
Donna was on a cruise and was in an accident. She isn't
Book Nook  Nuts
Jun 10, 2015 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Dark Angel
Author: Samantha Jacobey
Publication Date: 6/26/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is the next part of Charlie and Clarisse’s story. Although now that Clarisse gave up her Angel status she has taken over the life of a female named Donna. However, the Keeper and Darkness refuse to allow this to be. They are demanding that Clarisse return to their world. In order to do this though there are many things that must take place. Clarisse of cours
L.A. Remenicky
Samantha Jacobey once again delves into the world of angels both light and dark - picking up where Summer Angel left off (if you haven't read Summer Angel you need to go do that right now).

Charlie and Donna are building their life together but everything is not as hunky-dory as it seems. Donna's parents don't understand why Donna is not the same girl they raised. The truth is Donna has a secret - she is really Clarisse in Donna's body. Clarisse broke the rules and now it's time to pay.

I love t
Olivia Rofrits
Mar 26, 2017 Olivia Rofrits rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!! this is book 2 in the series! well written. full of love and emotions and twists at every step of the way.

Charlie and donna meet after their accident. now they are dating. everything going great for them but for donna of cause her family says she not acting like old self like she almost like someone else not the people they know. after Gous caught up with them everything is at in the open and who donna really is. will they ever be happy couple?! need more of this story!!!
Tricha Leary
May 03, 2017 Tricha Leary rated it really liked it
Love cross plains
Rebecca Austin
Jul 03, 2015 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the second book of this series Charlie is happy that he is living with the girl of his dreams, Donna, whom he met briefly in the first book. Yet Donna's family believes that she has changed since being on the cruise ship with her family.

As the truth comes out, once again Charlie is in between worlds and confused over where his loyalties lie and what the truth is around him.

This is another great installment in the series and there are so many questions that I have and look forward to having an
Ellie Keys
Jun 23, 2015 Ellie Keys rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. It's what I do.

I have mixed feelings about this read. While I found myself wanting to know what happened next, I will admit that it took me a moment to get with the writing style of the author. I was surprised by the ending which is always a good thing for me. I love, love, LOVE surprises. I cannot stand predictable works. They are so uninspiring for me. I'm glad that I pushed through and completed the read. It was a cute story. With all of
Rebecca Austin
Jun 23, 2015 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it

Leah
Jul 05, 2015 Leah rated it really liked it
I have added this book to my "to-read" list because the excerpts I have read are amazing and gives me a great story to follow without giving me the details of the book, which makes me want to read this book and continue the series.
Aimz
Aimz rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Samantha Jacobey
Jul 01, 2015 Samantha Jacobey rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Samantha Jacobey
Jun 11, 2015 Samantha Jacobey rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Viv Drewa
Viv Drewa rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2017
Mary Williams
Mary Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Polly Ross
Polly Ross marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Stephanie Puterbaugh
Stephanie Puterbaugh marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Tracy Dickson
Tracy Dickson marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Lori G
Lori G marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Jul 11, 2016
⚜ ХЕЛЕНА ⚜
⚜ ХЕЛЕНА ⚜ marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2016
Tina Oatts
Tina Oatts marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2017
Stephanie Puterbaugh
Stephanie Puterbaugh marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Purvi Petal
Purvi Petal marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
SALLY
SALLY marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Zasha
Zasha marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Ilani K.wise
Ilani K.wise marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Peggy Geiger
Peggy Geiger marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Viv Drewa
Viv Drewa is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2017
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2016
Samantha Jacobey is a middle aged woman who earned a BS in Business Management and has worked in half a dozen fields. With a relentless zest for life, she enjoys action and adventure, as well as all the love and romance it has to offer. Creating stories in her mind for many years, she has put some of them into print for the world to share, and hopes you will enjoy reading them as much as she did c ...more
More about Samantha Jacobey...

Summer Spirit Novellas (3 books)
  • Summer Angel (Summer Spirit Novellas, #1)
  • Forgotten Angel (A Summer Spirit Novella #3)