Start by marking “Broken Mirror (Tales of the Black Court, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Mirror (Tales of the Black Court, #3)

Broken Mirror

(Tales of The Black Court #3)

A Fantasy Romance of the Black Court

A false princess, the court trickster, and a magic spell, woven together with a frog prince twist.
Cassie MacElvy believes she’s a fae princess, but her life of pretty gowns and constant parties is an illusion. Trapped in a twisted spell, Cassie uses her psychic Gift to help the Black Queen hunt down the rebel Prince Kian and his human wi
Published June 18th 2015 by Abracadabra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Broken Mirror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Mirror

Patricia
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I was so happy when I saw that Jessica was writing Cassie's story , she is the last of the MacElvy sisters. This is Cassie and Bosco's story. Bosco is sent on a mission to find the human woman that is the BLACK QUEEN'S mirror. Who is being held and used to find out what the Prince is up to and to see where and when he is going to attack. As he enters the castle he meets Cassie a beautiful yet fragile princess, who is also Fae. He is intrigued but also a little leery about this beautiful creatur
Me2
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved fairy tales growing up and the wonderful thing with Jessica Aspen's series Tales of the Black Court is that I can still read them without feeling guilty. As well as twisting the traditional tales Jessica Aspen manages to throw in some steamy scenes that flow seamlessly into the story and I'm never going to be able to read the old stories without thinking of this series that should be called Grimm's fairy tales for grownups, so grab your comfy chair and sit down because once you start you ...more
Kathy
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC eBook in exchange for an honest review. This was a most adventurous and passionate fantasy romance! I loved Bosco and Cassie's story! Epic romance amidst battles of evil vs good. Truly a mesmerizing story! I loved every second of it and highly recommend this book and series!!
Catherine Marie Meyer
i'm all for mirrors

when i realized the mirror was a human being,of all things, boy was i surprised. i have been amazed at these three stories. i am rethinking all of the fairy tales and other stories i have read and heard all my life. it only gets better from here on out. good luck jessica.
SCS
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who Doesn't Love The. Bad . Boy?

This pairing I never saw coming. The story was a fast ride with believable characters that were thoroughly enjoyable. The ups, downs, and artfully woven twisted fairy tales is loads of fun. This author writes really, really well!
Tisha Vogt
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast, Fun, Adventurous Read

This book was the easiest to read through in sitting. Seeing layers of a court jester and the true depth of a man, made it an easy book to get sucked into.
Maryjane
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken? Maybe...

Cassie is broken, but for how long? Bosco is being paid to find out as much about her as he can to keep her alive and to find the Queen's mirror. But, this payment will be made in power. He is also being paid in gold, by the Black Queen's right hand man, to keep her quiet and believing that she is a princess, until the time is right for him. There is a lot going on in this book. And it is crazy good. Five stars from me. You will love it.
Diana in SC
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free advanced reading copy from the author in return for an honest review. I was not compensated monetarily for my review.

Spellbinding and wonderfully imaginative fanasy romance!

I really enjoyed this book, and I think that it is better than the Dark Huntsman (Book 1 in the series). This book can be termed a fantasy book because the fantasy elements are very strong and integral to the book, but it is also a paranormal/fantasy romance because there is a romance between the 2 main char
Jessica Aspen
Jun 09, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
So excited to have the third book in my fantasy romance series out. If you missed the prequel, check out THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR, book 2.5 in the TALES OF THE BLACK COURT.

Happy Reading!

-Jessica
Kathy
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Karen
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

The witches are as strong as the hero. They are an inner strength and secrets that guides them to never give up.
Jessica Aspen
Jun 09, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mendy
Jan 01, 2019
Harold White
Oct 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Jessica Aspen always wanted to be spirited away to a world inhabited by elves, were-wolves and sexy men who walk on the dark side of the knife. Luckily, she’s able to explore her fantasy side and delve into new worlds by writing paranormal romance and twisting fairy tales.
She loves indulging in dark chocolate, reading eclectic novels, and dreaming of ocean vacations, but instead spends most of he

Tales of The Black Court (3 books)
  • The Dark Huntsman (Tales of the Black Court, #1)
  • Prince by Blood and Bone (Tales of the Black Court, #2)