Start by marking “The Island of Eden: Master of the Island / Master of Pleasure (Invitation to Eden #0.5, 20)” as Want to Read:

The Island of Eden: Master of the Island / Master of Pleasure

(Invitation to Eden #0.5, 20)

Did you love the Invitation to Eden series and have been waiting for the Master's story? Have you wanted to dive into the series but have been uncertain of where to start? Then The Island of Eden is for you. It features the series' free prequel, Master of the Island, and an EXTENDED version of Master of Pleasure.

If you want to take a visit to Eden, this is your
Kindle Edition, extended version of Master of Pleasure, 108 pages
Published June 8th 2015 by Calluna Vulgaris Books

To ask other readers questions about The Island of Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Island of Eden

Start your review of The Island of Eden: Master of the Island / Master of Pleasure (Invitation to Eden #0.5, 20)
Nerdy Chic
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Island of Eden contains the prequel and first book in the series and I loved both books. It gives us the origin story of how this magical island came to be and why the Master decided to make others dreams come true. Ive read many of the books in the series but never actually read the first one until now and can honestly say, it kind of changes how I see the series. Its even more magical and mystical than I realized it. Theodosius Vardalos is a broken man, heavily scarred after having been ...more
Anita Byars
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Loved these stories when they were first released, but I loved them even more this time. This is a sexy steamy read that kept the pages flying by.
Mr Theodosius Vardalos is the Master of the island of Eden. He purchased this magical island so that he could hide away from unwanted cruel eyes of society. The Island of Eden knows what you need. It is an Island paradise that is a place for those to realize all their hopes and heart's desires. Due
Gale
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Take two:

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I read these two stories when they first came out and loved them. Like everyone else, I wanted more of Theodosius and his story. This time, we have more of his interaction with Noelle and her hijinks. I think they make a great couple and their personalities play off of each other perfectly. I especially loved the ending no spoilers from me! and I hope you smile as much as I did. Like everyone else, I would love to read
Denise
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Noelle needed to make a name for herself. Even though she went to school her daddy wanted her to get married and be a good wife. She decides that going off on her own is the best thing for her. Read as she plans and follows through with a crazy thought.
She finds out that not everyone and everything is as it seems. When she meets the Master of the island she gets more than she bargained for. This is one of those I cant put it down kind of books.
This story was gifted to me in exchange for an
Lyndsey Lou
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'll keep it short and sweet, just like the book (or should I say short and sexy?!) .... If your weekend plans including hitting the beach, you need to load this up on your e-reader and take it with you. It is the perfect beach read; a beautiful tropical island with magic and secrets of it's own, a secretive sexy billionaire, a feisty no hold barred heroine..Let yourself get swept away with the magic of Eden! Even if the beach isn't in your plans, curl up with this book and let the island seduce ...more
Judy C
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review!!!

I read these the first time around and loved them then and I loved them even more now. We got to learn more about Theo and Noelle time together. This extended addition was just what I felt was needed. We got more interaction between the master and his soul mate. That island is one hell of a place. I'm glad this was written and loved every bit of it. It's worth grabbing if you enjoyed the original and want more!!!!
Mauaqui
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
So Glad Mr. V received his HEA!

I have waited a long time for Theo or Master to finally meet his dream woman. One that accepts him scars and all. Joelle came onto Eden without an invitation but Eden welcomed her and gave her, her hearts desire. My complaint : the story was too short.
Cindy T
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Theodosius Vardalos was badly scarred physically and mentally by someone he thought loved him. Aren't those the ones that always do you in? Then Noelle washes up on shore and he can't figure out why fate handed him a reporter.
Lisa Houpt
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a great intro to the Eden Series- absolutely loved this one !!!!!
stelladeer
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally

Waited a long time to read Theo's story. Wish it had been longer. Maybe we will see more of Noele and Theo in other Invitation to Eden books to come..
E.M. Reders
Feb 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Good but not at the same time.

I love the story, the island, the man. What i did not love was the missing words, the majorly misspelled words. I have known about this series for a while and with the author involved with it I expected better of the first installment.
That being said i will check out the next book in the sorry at sometime, i just hope a good editor was involved.
L M
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Great having these two stories together for easy reading.
MASTER OF THE ISLAND
This is a very short introduction to Theo who becomes Master later on and Joely.
It is short but grabs you and makes you need to read the next book.
There are a lot of books in this series now that are written by different authors. I have read most and prefer the original author but dont let that put you off diving in.
MASTER OF PLEASURE
An enjoyable story though I wasnt keen on Noelle.
I had to read this book after getting
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
An interesting and magical love story!

The Island of Eden had sort of a "Beauty and the Beast" type of feel to it, complete with the mystery and magic of the original story.

I felt for Theo from the beginning; through circumstances beyond his control, he was transformed into what he considered an unlovable and hideous creature. He sought isolation from society, and even those who he allowed to interact with him were kept at a distance and always knew who the Master was.

Noelle, though a bit
Karry
Aug 16, 2015 rated it liked it
An okay read

3 1/2 Stars

There was nothing bad with this book except the length. It had serious potential as an epic story, but it was too short to accomplish it. One can only do so much with so few pages. I was really looking forward to the rest of Theo's storyline. So I'm a bit disappointed.
Araba
Master of Pleasure was a huge disappointment. It was too short to tell a good or complete story, and additionally, the alternating 1st person present POV did not enhance the narrative. Fail.
Manuela
Jan 06, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a bit of a downer. I love the Master of the Island but I just couldn't warm up to the woman the island picked for the master. Sorry, but NO!
tonnette l graves
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read as always

Loved it loved it now time 2 dig into the ones I've missed ......read it you will love it ...
Karen L. VanDruff
Beth
rated it it was ok
May 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Falling or Flying (Invitation to Eden #21)
  • Inappropriate
  • The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, #2)
  • The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1)
  • Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Vampire's Embrace (Vampire Queen, #15)
  • Vampire's Soul (Vampire Queen, #14)
  • Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
  • Anything For Daddy
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Night's Templar (Vampire Queen, #13)
  • Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel, #1)
  • Without Regret (Pyte/Sentinel, #2)
  • Nightfall (Vampire Queen, #11)
  • Elusive Hero (Vampire Queen #12; Invitation to Eden #19)
  • The Scientific Method (Vampire Queen, #10)
  • Cowboy Tough
Lauren Hawkeye/ Lauren Jameson never imagined that she'd wind up telling stories for a living... though when she looks back, it's easy to see that she's the only one who is surprised. Always "the kid who read all the time", Lauren made up stories about her favorite characters once she'd finished a book... and once spent an entire year narrating her own life internally. No, really. But where she ...more

Invitation to Eden (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Master of the Island (Invitation to Eden, #0.5)
  • Yours Truly, Taddy (The Undergrad Years, #2; Invitation to Eden, #1)
  • Random Acts of Fantasy (Random, #3; Invitation to Eden, #2)
  • Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • Hydrotherapy (Ecstasy Spa #7; Invitation to Eden #4)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • His Fair Lady (Soulmates, #0.5; Invitation to Eden, #6)
  • Breaking Free (Invitation to Eden #7)
  • Hold Me Close (Purgatory Club, #6; Invitation to Eden, #8)
  • Queen's Knight (Invitation to Eden #9)

News & Interviews