Start by marking “Summer Love” as Want to Read:
Summer Love

Summer Love

Sun-soaked beaches, glittering blue pool surfaces and oceans painted by an orange-hued sunset have one thing in common: they’re the perfect background for falling in love. Who hasn’t felt that first wave of butterflies rise deep in their belly while pool side? Or that first quickening of the pulse when lounging on a lush patch of grass during a music festival? Summer is th ...more
Published June 8th 2015 by Ladylit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Summer Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Love

Odd Bin
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Although I received a free copy for an honest review, I would gladly have paid for this one. Here's why.

There are a good number of stories, 14 to be exact. Some of my favourite authors are included like Cheyenne Blue, Lucy Felthouse and, of course, Harper Bliss. Erzabet Bishop is also in the mix and, between her and Harper, they both surprised me with the kind of story I really didn't expect to get from them. Both different, both good.

There are several authors whose work I have not had the pleas
Ameliah Faith
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another Great from LadyLit
There are few things I love more than a hot anthology put together by LadyLit's own Harper Bliss. This one is extra special as this time her co-editor is her wife Caroline Manchoulas. Summer Love is an spicy anthology of fourteen amazing authors. All of the stories involve women getting away from their real lives for awhile during the summer. Not only are these stories sexy many of them include a chance at love and new beginnings.

1. We start out with Cheyenne Blue's St
Dee
3.5-4 stars

As with most anthologies, these stories were hit and miss for me. Thankfully more were hit, than miss. I found one story truly odd, and a couple were told in present tense, a style of narration I struggle with at the best of times.

No stranger to Tamsin Flowers and A.L. Brooks I very much enjoyed their contributions. Mistress was another fun instalment and of course, Harper Bliss didn't disappoint.

Copy kindly provided by in exchange for an honest review.
Tara
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was overall a pretty good anthology. As always, some stories were better than others, and one story I flat out hated (it wasn't bad, and was actually very well done, it was also very much not for me). I almost couldn't believe Harper Bliss contributed a story with no sex at all, but she did and it was great. It's an interesting mix and it's available through Kindle Unlimited, which is great given the price.
Margaret
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: l-words
Summer Love is a bit of a misnomer - it would better be titled Summer Sex although those familiar with Harper Bliss' work would have no surprises at that comment!

Having said that, for the more romantics at heart, there are some nice tales of love thrown in among the pwoar scenes and overall, as the title of the anthology suggests, this would be the perfect book to read on a summer day at the beach (I can equally vouch for the under a blankie, in front of the heater in the middle of winter combo
FionaH
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hey it was on special at 99c. Very solid collection. Enjoyed it.
Ayse
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not for me

I usually like short stories -- the ability to paint a scene in a few words, to not build up too much, to give just enough character description. But this anthology just didn't work for me. I'm not sure if it is the romance aspect -- the usually ridiculously short timelines are even more compressed in most of these stories, or if the stories themselves were not that interesting. There were a few that I enjoyed -- Harper bliss's own was well written, though I don't like it when ostensib
Helen
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice

I love the majority of the stories. There are couple that I couldn’t get into. Most of them I didn’t want to end. Enjoyable read.
EvaR
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very nice stories

I enjoyed the stories some more than others but was a bit disappointed when I looked for some of the writers and didn't find them on Amazon.
And of course it's needless to say that Harper Bliss nailed it with her story. LOVE Her!!!!
Julia
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Summer Love edited by Harper Bliss and Caroline Manchoulas is a wonderful collection of short stories so delightful and delicious they will undoubtedly tempt, tease, and thrill you as much as they did me.

This anthology has fourteen excellent stories from fourteen amazing authors, just a few of the headliners –
Harper Bliss

Kym Richardson
Jul 25, 2015
Ted
Nov 02, 2016
Harper Bliss is a best-selling lesbian romance author. Among her most-loved books are the highly dramatic French Kissing and the often thought-provoking Pink Bean series. She is the co-founder of My LesFic, a weekly newsletter offering discount deals on lesbian fiction.

Harper lived in Hong Kong for 7 years, travelled the world for a bit, and has now settled in Brussels (Belgium) with her wife and