Start by marking “Under Fire (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #5)” as Want to Read:
Under Fire (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #5)

Under Fire

(The Chronicles of Kerrigan #5)

The highly anticipated fifth book in the Chronicles of Kerrigan.

Now that the secret is out, Rae Kerrigan is determined to find her mother. No amount of convincing from Devon, or the Privy Council, is going to make her believe her mother is not alive. Working with Devon and Luke against the PC’s wishes, Rae will stop at nothing to find her.

Torn between friendship and l
Published August 11th 2015 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Under Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Fire

Stella Kiel
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG talk about a cliff hanger... I will say I did pick a certain character to be the bady, but was hoping not to be! Come on December so we can read more! This series has really got me in and I do love 'series books'. I would like to mention how clean these books are. I have 4 children ranging from 17- 13 and I have recommended that they read this series (we love this genre!) We will definitely be checking out more books from this author. Mwah
Nana bNana
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
MORE LIKE A RANT:

What an improvement?! Good job WJ May for this installment. I can't believe I would ever say those words. Lol.
After the previous 4 books in this series, I never thought I would immensely enjoy reading an entire book of the Chronicles of Kerrigan. There are a few eye rolls I can't help whenever Rae whines or only thinks about herself, but I'm used to it. Rae's character grew on me. She won't be Rae without those annoying attitude. Though I hope that her character continues to g
Em Graves
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Amazing. This has to be my favourite book of the series;

JUST READ IT.... ALL of THEM!!!!

Shock inducing, fast paced, romantic, sweet, tear jerking, heart wrenching, gasp making, book screaming, Page Turning, cliff hanger of a book!

We follow Rae as she continues on her journey to finding out the truth about if her Mom's actually still alive and if she is, why hasn't she contacted Rae in the past 12 Years?!?

With a little help, love and support from the most surprising of people, the truth qu
Kristen
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Anna
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing.....

Just like the others in this series this is one amazing read. If you love paranormal books, angels, vampires, demons, werewolves...you will love this series. With a whole new take on a completely new paranormal species.
Tyler Vega
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I don't understand why this book was only 15 chapters long! However, with that being said, a lot happened in those 15 chapters of this fifth book in the Chronicles of Kerrigan Series, Under Fire. It picked up right where the fourth book left off, and if you read it, you'd know that the cliff hanger of the fourth book was just unbelievable.

The start of this book was just unfathomable. I did not guess that this book was going to start off the way that it did, but I was very pleased
Sharon
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
action packed and a little good old fashion rivalry between two really hot guys and a lot of sight seeing... well without the exhausting effort with trying to save everyone and a mad man trying to kill everyone and steal their powers ... just a regular day...
Ashley Hedden
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Under Fire by W.J. May was a great read by the author. Under Fire is book five in The Chronicles of Kerrigan Series. Rae has just found out that her mother may still be alive. Rae is determined to find her mom. I can’t wait to read the rest of the series.
Amber Daniels
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't see any of this happening for Rae! Her mom might still be alive and the betrayals just never seem to quit! I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of this series it just keeps getting better.
Dawn Gehler
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg another great one from the series I am so happy for Rae but such twists and turns Kudos to WJ May for another epic read
Rikke
Dec 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, fantasy
3,5 stars

Was busy with work, so I had two days where I didn't read.
A really short book, but I liked it. There were some surprises, but as the previous books, some of it was predictable.
Katy Birch
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is getting better the more i read. Love it
Kristin Kelley
An Absolute SHOCKER!!!
Emma bolland
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolute must read

It turns out the people I thought were bad, were not. Was totally surprised by this book. Can't wait to read the next one, wow !!
Pat Raab
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rae is investigating her mother's fate, but how are the Xavier Knights, and Luke, involved? Someone is trying desperately to prevent her from digging up deeply buried secrets.
MJ
Only reading cause I got them free. They are too short and airbrushed to pay for IMO, but the potential is there that it could have been a pretty good series with some work.
CheyAnn
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's sad to think I won't be able to finish this series because the books aren't free!! 😕
Heather
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't put these books down. They have sucked me in, and I'm loving every page turn of it!
Shannon
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I actually really enjoyed this one. I was surprised because this series has been getting worse and worse with each book but this one was definitely an improvement and turned things around. I was thinking about giving up on this series. Not anymore! The story was action-packed and fun. I liked the twists, I enjoyed the characters - old and new. I also liked that this book wasn't 500 pages. A good story can be had in less than 200 pages.

Here's where I think this series could improve:
1) Recaps -
Jenn Sut
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
another entertaining installment in the Kerrigan Series. I love these characters so much. it is so interesting to see the story progress with more obstacles for Rae and her friends as more secrets are divulged. this is such a fun series. as always, can't wait for the next book.
Bet
Oct 18, 2015 rated it liked it
I loved books 1 and 2, but it only makes sense that as the characters grow, they leave the world of guilder behind and go on their own adventures. With that in mind, I felt that books 3, 4 and 5 were more like novellas. Each only covered a few weeks, only one major event and were much shorter when compared to Rae of Hope. I could (and probably will) end the series here and be content. Rae remains a strong lead, Devon is still attractive and devoted to the privy council, molly still talks a lot a ...more
Roxanne Dugger-Martinez
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from Hurricane Readers Review group in exchange for an honest review.
Rae's story just keeps getting better. The poor girl can trust anyone. I'm still not a big fan of Devon and don't completely trust him but we'll see as her story progresses. I can't wait to read the 6th book, The End In Sight.
Marsha Downing
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rae life just got better

I am excited to see how this all ties in. I am confused as to who Beth was going to name on the tape. Nevertheless W. J. May didn't let me down still loving this series. Can't wait for the next book.
Paula Genereau
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book. Since Rae has found out the truth she wants to find her mom. She's not gonna let anyone stand in her way. Follow her on her journey to find her mother

Hurricane readers book review gave me the book for my honest review
Erth
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. After reading book 1 i was hooked. There is always a twist and turn and unexpected surprises. Would highly recommend this series and this author. Books are well written with very few typos and is a pleasant steady paced read.

off to read the next exciting book...
Sherry
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
so I read this in a couple of hours. easy but very enjoyable reads. can't wait for the next one to come out
Karen
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Can't wait for the next one here we go. What will happen next? I'll start the next series on the list.
Tracey Billing
I loved it. There were a few moment when reading that I was like, Rae use that tatu, and then I would get frustrated when she wouldn't, it was so obvious. Other than that I loved it.
Kathryn Synoracki
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Hurricane Readers for an honest review! This series just keeps getting better and I can't get enough! Can't wait for more!

• Killing Land (Rune Alexander, #8)
  • Turn (The Kresova Vampire Harems: Aurora #3)
  • Blind Fate (Veredian Chronicles, #2)
  • Blightmare (The Marnie Baranuik Files #5)
  • Defiance (Rise of the Iliri, #3)
  • The Alpha's Return (Werewolves of Boulder Junction #1)
  • Shield (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #2)
  • Witch Hunt (Hayle Coven #2)
  • The Ending Series: The Complete Series
  • Mating Instinct (Ridgeville, #1-10)
  • Levi (Hell Squad, #15)
  • Four in the Morning
  • Dragonlinked (Dragonlinked Chronicles, #1)
  • Wolf Soldier (She-Shifters of Hell's Corner, #3)
Wanita May grew up in the fruit belt of Ontario - St.Catharines. Crazy-happy childhood, she always has had a vivid imagination and loads of energy.

The youngest of six -- four older brothers, and a sister -- taught her at a young age to be competitive in all aspects of life.

At sixteen, she began competing in athletics (track and field) and before she turned seventeen, she was representing Canada

The Chronicles of Kerrigan (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Rae of Hope (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #1)
  • Dark Nebula (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #2)
  • House of Cards (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #3)
  • Royal Tea (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #4)
  • End In Sight (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #6)
  • Hidden Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #7)
  • Twisted Together (Chronicles of Kerrigan #8)
  • Mark of Fate (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #9)
  • Strength & Power (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #10)
  • Last One Standing (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #11)