Start by marking “Back To Back (Behind Your Back, #2)” as Want to Read:
Back To Back (Behind Your Back, #2)

Back To Back

(Behind Your Back #2)

He underestimated me.
The girl with the red hair and green eyes.
But I also underestimated him.
We’re both good at what we do.
Together, we’re unstoppable.
But I’ll have to be careful.
Last time I played him and he's not going to take the betrayal lightly.
I'll have to watch my back... and my heart.

*This is the final book in a two book series. This is a new adult romantic suspens
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 308 pages
Published June 8th 2015 by Chelsea M. Cameron

Paula  Phillips
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
When you are a big bookworm like myself, you often have so many different books on your e-reader and some of them sit there for months even years till you decide one day on a spur to read it . For me , Back to Back was one of those books as I read the first one June last year and then when and brought book #2 and I had all the intentions in the world to read it then, but life never works out how you want to and definitely books fall into that category too. In the first book we met Sylas aka Quin ...more
A little birdie told me...
Eh. As the second book in the series, I feel it was definitely better than the first, but I can't say it answered all my questions. I'm still unclear why Sylas chose the path he was on in the first book. In that book, he alluded to the circumstances surrounding his mother's death causing his choices. However in this book, details change. Additionally, his path is just unceremoniously abandoned. No explanation, just done.

This book switches to Saige's point of view, ending the insights into Sylas
Vanessa
Jun 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm sorry to say that I was very disappointed in this sequel because I loved book 1 so much. The thing that bothered me most was that this book is completely Sages' pov which left me with so many unanswered questions. In the 1st book I was completely captivated by Sylas/Bryce and all the guys...I was invested...committed...compelled.... and I wanted more!!! We are left with such a huge cliffhanger and then....nothing! His story is done and Sages'begins. All his thoughts, his turmoil and struggle ...more
Melanie
Jun 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Ok this is a 3.5 book, it could have been a 4.5 book, if only they'd kept the story from Sylas' PoV. Changing the PoV to Saige just didn't work for me as much. I think many fans will have built a relationship with Sylas and his voice, Saige was good, but the connection wasn't the same.

This one has a good pace, no really huge twists, the build ups I expected. Not that it was written badly it anything else. I also thought the whole 'career' thing was a tad too far fetched - just my opinion though
Nandita3105
May 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
I refuse to believe the first and second book were written by the same author! This was terrible. Sylas' point of view kept me interested and intrigued. Saiges' POV is rushed, vague and leaves 100 unanswered questions! A complete disappointment to what could have been a great story.
JMV
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: series
Good. Like Silas's voice better. A little disappointing the way everything cam together. I guess I was thinking it would twist and turn a little more then it did.
Dani Amaya
May 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Really difficult for me to finish this book...I guess I didn't feel like the characters had much substance. It might also be that I just wasn't in the mood for a book like this and read it more out of obligation. The author has written a good story, it was mostly likely mistakes on my part that led me to not enjoy it.
Cheryl
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
More mystery and finally answers

I love a sequel book that answers some of your questions from the first and gives you more to think about as you turn the pages. The storyline stayed solid and strong as the characters learn about trusting each other again. You definitely need to read Book 1 before starting Book 2 but you won't be disappointed.
Durga
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it
The first book just oozed in mystery whereas this one was kinda predictable. Just Loved the character development of Saige and Sylas!! Wanted more of Lo and Cash. Fun, sweet and a one stop read. 3 stars.
Lisa
Mar 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't want to be too harsh to all I will say is eugh.
Rose Maniscalco
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was better than the first one, although the controversy was resolved pretty quickly and without much drama. The family drama lasted a bit longer, but was still a bit of a letdown once all was revealed.

Overall, it kept my interest and was a decent read.
Shawna Shauntia
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
 photo gray_zps414e0903.png

After reading the epilogue to Behind Your Back to say that I was excited to get my hands on Back to Back was an understatement. Especially with that jaw dropper that I was left with. Well that excitement unfortunately did not last long. For some reason everything dragged for me, I’m not sure if the timing was just wrong or if I had my hopes too high. I don’t know.

Things pick up where Behind Your Back leaves off and the story is told from Saige’s POV, which at times I felt a tad cheated, because
Lisa
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewers
Kirstin's Review:

Behind Your Back Series by Chelsea M. Cameron 4 out of 5 stars

This was the conclusion of Behind Your Back. In the first book, Sylas is the con man who convinces Saige to fall in love with him in order to bring down her father.

In this book, the tables have been turned and Saige is the one letting Sylas know that everything about their relationship had been arranged. Of course, these two characters really did fall in love with each other and seem to get over all of their deception
MadLoveBookBlog
May 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am sorry, by didn't like this book. I LOVED, LOVED the first, and was looking forward to this one. Many details weren't explained, repetitive and the plot missed is tracked. Unfortunately, I skipped most of the pages and finally jumped to the last two chapters just to find out the ending.
Also, I completely disagree with the ,'recommendation, I think that if the author would've continued this second as Sylas point of you, would have been better.

It through me off when I started reading, because
The Wife Reads
Jun 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Title: Behind Your Back (book 1) and Back to Back (book 2)
Series: Two part
Thought Provoking: 3
Hangover: 3
Overall Rating: 3 stars

Category: Romantic suspense

Hero is a bit superficial to my liking. He strikes me as someone so vain and always ready to impress. He’s like a girl obsessed with designer clothes and stuff. It's irritating. He sounds like a trying hard Blair Wald
Sue Ann Lim
The first half of the book engrossed me as much as Behind Your Back but 50% in I often felt as if I'm reading about different people. Saige was acting a teensy bit too needy, Sylas seemed like a different person from the one we met in BHB and there was none of the suspense that was present in the first book. Towards the end Saige & Sylas seemed more like themselves again although there are episodes where it still felt like Sylas was a different person. I get that he has been through a lot bu ...more
Mae de Torres
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Tina
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm a little disappointed in this one. The blurb is a little misleading and the story feels rushed. The book was built up until 30%. The whole point of the story was concluded at that point so the rest felt like added fluff to fill up space.
Michelle
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good quick read but I think I liked the 1st one better. The 1st one was in Sylas' point of view and kept me on the edge of my seat and when it ended I was like OMG! But this one was in Saige's point of view and not so suspenseful. It ended good but there really was no OMG moment in this one.
Amber
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Saige and Sylas were conning each other, but they both fell for each other. Can they get past the mistrust to actually have a real relationship?

I liked this book better than Behind Your Back. I really felt like the characters development showed through in this book. Another fun summer read!
Lindsay Catari
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a little bit boring.. I prefer Sylas's POV rather than Saiges's!!!
susan webb
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great job i

This books were written beautiful . Can't wait to read more of your books. I will look to see what there thanks again.
Mel
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Well I liked it. It was a decent follow up.
Dstrom
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well done

Exactly what I needed in an ending... awesome job. I fell in love with the characters. I hope it becomes a movie or something. SO good!!
Lana
I liked the first book SOO much more.

His POV just kept me more interested.

But the story itself was still intriguing - although VERY coincidental.
Jesse Lawrence
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this author

Just love the difference that she gives to reading, she hits all points. Sex, love, mystery! She is one I will keep reading again and again!
Michell Hall casper
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
They both had a job to do and it was going according as planned at least that's what they thought. This book is filled with all the answers to your questions. Didn't see it coming.
Cheryl
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as book one. Awesome hearing this book by Saiges pov after book one was in the pov of Quinton/Sylas.
Tenisha Brown
Jun 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
better than the first one. more of a story then repeating sentences

Nole4Life
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Too cheesy and everything falls into place to easy.

• Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Star-Crossed
  • Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)
  • Heart of an Assassin (Circle of Spies, #2)
  • Taste (Horizons, #2)
  • Redemption (Nashville Nights, #3)
  • Last Man Standing (Southern Scrimmage, #5)
  • No Apologies
  • Brave & Beautiful (Sassy Boyz, #3)
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Surviving (Surrender, #2)
  • Rock Me (Love Me, #3)
  • Strip You Bare (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #4)
  • The Boarding School Experiment
  • Stepbrother Inked
  • Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Ready to Love (Damaged Hearts, #1)
Chelsea M. Cameron is a New York Times/USA Today/Internationally Best Selling author from Maine who now lives and works in Boston. She's a red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader, and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, getting brunch with her partner, tweeting, and playing fetch with her cat, Sassenach. She has a ...more

Behind Your Back (2 books)
  • Behind Your Back (Behind Your Back, #1)