Start by marking “Skipping Stones Series (Emily and Unexpected)” as Want to Read:
Skipping Stones Series (Emily and Unexpected)

Skipping Stones Series

(Skipping Stones #1-2)

Emily (Book 1)

I thought I was in love, I thought I was happy, I thought everything was perfect.

But then I found out my husband of six years was having an affair. I knew it had to be a dream, but it wasn’t. So now I’m left at square one, only now I’m a single mom also.

Dating isn’t easy but it’s especially not easy for a single mom of twin boys, with a soon to be ex-husband
Paperback
Published December 8th 2015 by Jasmine Lee

To ask other readers questions about Skipping Stones Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skipping Stones Series

Dianne
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 08-read
Oh boy, I most definitely have a love/hate relationship with this two book series. On the one hand, I am completely impressed with Jasmine Lee’s ability to create drama, angst and raw emotions in her characters that feel like a tidal wave of immaturity, instant gratification and total confusion of the heart. Yes, she had me in awe and I DID need to read every word.

That said, SKIPPING STONES SERIES was a total gut-clenching, cramp-inducing read for me, because, the MOST IMPORTANT characters, THE
Mollien Fote Osterman

Emily (Book 1)

Faye Errington
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review - BOOK 1 - EMILY

I really loved this book... although it had cheating in it... which I normally HATE in book's I read... I still found I really enjoyed it

Emily finds out that her husband is cheating on her (PRICK)...

she knew he marriage was in a bit of a rut.. but she never thought he would actually cheat on her...

Now she is left hurt and betrayed ... she feels alone and also has twin boys to think of ...

Then she meets Travis... her husbands cousin...

Emily goes through so much in this
Kathy Wideman
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved both these books. The first one is crazy and chaotic. Emily is all over the place after learning that her husband has been cheating on her. She decides the takes their twin sons and leave. She tries a one night stand and to fling with her boss but neither turn out well. Then there is her ex Connor. He wants her and to be with this other woman at the same time which isn’t going to happen. Emily then starts something with Connor’s cousin Travis, which leads to a whole other dilemma. Emily ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy Intense Emotional Journey Batman! Emily has been married to what she thought was the perfect man, when she found out he was cheating. She leaves, and starts again at square one as a single mom. The problem is that nothing is really going right. Her new interests all seem to be on the same douche train as her ex husband, and things just keep getting worse. With all the betrayal surrounding her, will she ever have a happily ever after? Unexpected starts up where Emily leaves off, with her try ...more
Amy  Crull
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I want to give this the whole 4 stars but I don't think I can, So I'd say it was a 3.5. I honestly see why the author puts a disclaimer in the front of the book. You truly either love or hate Emily. I can't say what side I'm on cause I felt a little bit of both sides for her. There was times i was on her side cause let's face it, cheating hurts the entire family. You have a huge amount of emotions and feel like the you didn't do everything you could have. I feel for her, I truly do but I didn't ...more
Leanna
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
book one: I loved this book so much. It was a busy book but very well done and smooth flowing. The characters were so well done as well as the story. I have to admit this book took me on a wild roller coaster ride of emotions. I yelled, laughed, yelled some more and felt happiness and contentment.

Emily, a single mother, thought her life was perfect and then bam the truth surfaces. Her man cheated and had been for awhile now. Oh wow I so felt her pain deeply, as I just recently went through this
Donna
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Skipping Stones By Jasmine Lee
Book 1 Emily
4stars

What A Great Read The Book Is And The Story Is Such A Roller Coaster. I Even Had Screaming, Wanting To Throw My Kindle At The Wall Moments And Quite Frankly Wanting To Punch Emily Moments.
It Completely Had Me Gripped And I Can't Wait To See If There Is A HEA. Please Let It Be So....

Book 2 Unexpected
4 Stars

WOW!!! Is All I Can Say, The Kindle Almost Bought It Again And I Was So Frustrated By Emily AGAIN... Make A F**king Decision For Crying Out Loud
She's a Lip Biter

4 Stars

CDBW
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Wow! I totally planned to leave a review each book separately but I just couldn't stop in between. I was so caught up in the story that I didn't want to put my kindle down. Both books were amazing. The things that Emily goes through were felt and I connected so easily with her. My chest is still a bit tight with all that she goes through to end up exactly where she belongs. Nope, not gonna tell ya. Read it for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
This was my fir
Emma bramley
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this was a good read, again with this author I was hooked by the first page. I loved the storyline and the characters n though sometimes I felt myself shouting at the main female lead. I loved how in the second book, characters from 'nothing ever lasts' were brought into the story. defiantly one of my new top authors

highly recommended
Crystal
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Skipping stones series by Jasmine Lee is one heck of an emotional ride with some unexpected twists and turn that you will be glad to see how the story unfolds. Emily is an emotional mess after finding out her husband has been having an affair. Not knowing how to deal with all her insecurities, she seems to keep going in circles with the men in her life. As she learns that all men aren't the same, you will see how she learn to love again.

Mindy McCray
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review!

I loved this series! Jasmine Lee had me in tears with everything Emily had gone through, on some level, I have experienced some of what Emily has. Every emotion she felt is pretty much spot on. I love the fact that Jasmine gives us a book that is very realistic with everything the characters do. I can't wait to see what Jasmine Lee gives us in the future!
Melissa Parnell
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is now the second time I've read Jasmine Lee and she continues to impress me. This is the story of learning to love and trust again. It is beautiful. It has twists you won't expect, and it is a real and emotional story that you won't soon forget. I loved this series and I can't wait to see what this author comes up with next, because I will be continuing to read.
Izzie d
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Part 1 and 2 in a box set, much easier.
Alexandra Jaffe
Jun 10, 2015
Jessica Call
Jul 28, 2015
Jasmine Lee
Aug 02, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica
Rebecca
Skhan
Pam Mooney
Sep 28, 2015

• Unreasonable Force (Brent Marks Legal Thrillers #4)
  • Bone of My Bone (Real Illusions, #3)
  • Endangered Edens: Exploring the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica, the Everglades, and Puerto Rico
  • The Best Small Fictions 2015
  • Homewrecker Incorporated
  • Stone Lake
  • Life Lessons for the Teenage Girl: Quotes, Inspiration and Advice for Women by Women
  • Right Kind of Wrong
  • Twists in Time
  • Death Before Daylight (Timely Death, #3)
  • It's Only Acting
  • Who We Were
  • Playing with Sunlight (Seductive Light #1)
  • Vixens, Vamps & Vipers: Lost Villainesses of Golden Age Comics
  • Rekindled Moments (Moments in Time, #2)
  • We Roam The Seas (Viking Dreams, #1)
  • The Puzzle Universe: The History of Math in 315 Puzzles
  • Just Thinking: Thoughts on Spirituality, Loss, Love & One Day at a Time
Hey everyone, (Waves)

Well lets see, I could tell ya a grand story full of A-list celebrities but lets face it, that only happens in books. I'm married and have two kiddos a son who is a avid baseball player and a daughter who is very passionate about horses. I was born and raised in a small country town in Deep East Texas. Not playing the POP is like 300 people!! I love writing/reading and taking

Skipping Stones (2 books)
  • Emily (Skipping Stones #1)
  • Unexpected (Skipping Stones #2)