Start by marking “Secret Agent Man” as Want to Read:
Secret Agent Man

Secret Agent Man

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  385 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The Man: Lang Patton, former secret agent, scarred-body and soul. His Mission: Adjust to everyday life and avoid romance at all cost. The Obstacle In His Way: Ex-fiancee Kirry Campbell, currently being stalked by one very angry admirer. Lang Patton had battled his conscience for years after breaking his engagement to pretty Kirry Campbell. She had wanted promises he couldn ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Desire No 5829; Man of the Month # 61
Published December 1st 1993 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Secret Agent Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Agent Man

Jenny
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lang isn't a typical Diana Palmer Hero. He is loving and gentle. Kirrry isn't your typical DP heroine either. She was a career woman fierce and independent. So this book wasn't a classic DP book but I still enjoyed it. What can I say? I adore Diana Palmer!
Amanda Sheila
Oct 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: diana-palmer
Lang isn't exactly like Diana Palmer's normal Hero. I mean, he's nice and actually, he's not a jerk at all. I was expecting some dramatic ending, like Kirry got shot or got hospitalized. But then again, it's just a light romance. I still enjoyed it.

Could've been better though, I still ship Ahmed's story.
Marionela
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Добре, има развитие в сюжета и поне не е толкова наивна като предишните две, но пак глупости и липса на комуникация.
Kaycee ❤️
I enjoyed the book. Both characters and storyline kept me interested. And another thing I liked about this book is that Diana Palmer shown us the importance of self-defense. As cliche as it may sound Prevention is better than cure.

Lang Patton is an interesting character. I found different from other Diana Palmer's heroes. He's still possessive and alpha but he's less arrogant because it was obvious that Kirry has him tied in knots and doing his best to show her that he's a changed man now.

Kirry
Becky ♡The Bookworm♡
This started out as a promising romantic suspense, but at about 45% something went offtrack with the story. The focus shifted to the issues in the couple's relationship, insecurities, baggage from childhood and previous relationships, etc. There was no trust between them and the wavering back and forth drove me bonkers. I was ready to smack them both. I was especially disappointed with the resolution to the suspense portion of the story. Granted, this is a short book, making it's hard to build c ...more
Astraycat
I liled that h was able to defend herself due to H's self-defense lesson. H was ok, not as mean as most DP's heroes but not a book-boyfriend material either. It would be better if he respected h more rather than exchangd proposal with sex.
Mackenzie
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Night of Love 3/3
Robinah
It was tedious. Just wanted to see how the stalker thing turned out. The hero was kind of spineless. Didn't see as much action as i had hoped.
Gigi
May 16, 2014
Kathleen Manasero
Nov 14, 2017
  • Inherited: One Child
  • Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers #3; Landis/Renshaw)
  • Completely Smitten (Hometown Heartbreakers, #9)
  • The Mélendez Forgotten Marriage
  • Desert Eden (Devereaux Family #3)
  • The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #11)
  • The Bride Thief
  • The Sultan's Virgin Bride
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1)
  • To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd, #3)
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • Desert Prince, Defiant Virgin (Harlequin Presents, #2796)
  • The Rake's Mistress (Bluestocking Brides, #3)

Diana Palmer is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle.

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's libera
More about Diana Palmer...