Start by marking “A Risky Dance” as Want to Read:
A Risky Dance

A Risky Dance

[Siren Allure: Erotic Consensual BDSM Romance, sex toys, HEA] Riley Frost is an attorney. He played in the BDSM community as a Dom and liked to be in control. He'd never found a woman with a sense of adventure and passion, until one night when he walked into a bar and... Sophie Pantagen is the vice-president of her father's company, Pantagen Industries. For the past ten ye ...more
Published May 5th 2015 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Risky Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Risky Dance

Melissa
Aug 15, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I loved that though this story was definitely erotic, that was only one aspect of the story. The characters (flaws and all) were believable, and the plot was well-developed. The twists and turns keep you turning the page, while the romance keeps things steamy.

I was given this book is exchange for an honest review via Netgalley.
Julie Barrett
Aug 03, 2015 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
I admit to having fairly low expectations for this book, but boy was I wrong as it's fantastic! The author takes you on a emotional roller coaster ride that will keep you turning the pages right until the end. Both main characters are well developed and are easy to connect with, I really cared about them and their happiness. As well as the romantic storyline, there is also plenty of suspense and danger that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Sophie has a high powered job working for her rut
Krista Jenks
Riley is an attorney and he has come to this bar to relax and look for a hook up like he does every so often. Sophie also is out and she is also a powerful person in her fathers company she is the vice president. When they hook up together they have an amazing connection that neither of them expected. The sexual chemistry in the story is amazing but there is an awesome story that keeps you reading .

Sophie father thinks she is doing wrong and he coming after with everything he has at no cost and
Rebecca Austin
Jun 10, 2016 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Riley Frost is a successful attorney and in the past was a Dom in many of his relationships but began to tire of the lifestyle. One night at a bar he meets Sophie Pantagen whom he mistakes as a hooker and he immediately wants one night with her.

Sophie is the VP at her dad's company and has no interest in more than one-night stands and is really not impressed with Riley's arrogant attitude, yet at the same time she is extremely attracted to him. When Riley tracks Sophie down she knows that all he
Lauren Marie
Jun 19, 2015 Lauren Marie rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The plot twist that threatened Sophie's life had me hanging and I finished it at one o'clock in the morning. Riley starts out a bit edgy, but soon I really liked his character and the way he and Sophie interact. I highly recommend this story. Can't wait for more.
Heidi
Dec 13, 2015 Heidi rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read one which will make you swoon pant and fan yourself all at once, the author has done a superb job, this reviewer would kill to read more.
Theresa
Theresa rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Lauren Marie
Lauren Marie rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Chiara
Chiara marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Sep 11, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015