Start by marking “Execution (Off Balance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Execution (Off Balance, #2)

Execution (Off Balance #2)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  442 Ratings  ·  159 Reviews
The move to World Cup Academy of Gymnastics is the greatest challenge Adrianna has encountered. Punished for Coach Kova's overwhelming desires, she's reeling with resentment while she sits out the first meet of the season. As Adrianna fights to regain her focus, he pushes her body to the extreme, leaving her mentally and physically exhausted.

Kova underestimates Adrianna's
Published April 23rd 2018 (first published April 11th 2018)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Execution, book 2 of 4. Aspiring gymnast is swept into a dangerous, reckless & forbidden affair with her hot-cold sex-on-a-stick much older coach!

“Feel that between us? That chemistry, that fire. The harmony of two people who are so wrong for each other but somehow come together, throwing everything off balance to the point that nothing makes sense but it feels right. That is us.”

Books in Off Balance series should be read in order:
Book 1: Balance
Book 2: Execution
Book 3: Release
B
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That ending was not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olga therebelreader
+++5 FORBIDDEN STARS+++

“We were forbidden chemistry. A lethal attraction. With Kova I had this dark desire to always want to be his little vixen and attract all his attention. I’d do anything for it.”

“We were on the same page, more than one could fathom. We had nothing and everything in common. It made no sense. The only thing I was positively certain about was that we were inexplicably wild about each other. ”

This book was emotional, intense, full of love that it was overwhelming. If you ar
Grey
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Grey by: Renee
Shelves: 5-stars
Hot damn. *wolf whistle* So, if you read my review for Balance (Off Balance #1), you'll remember that I was a bit of a "focused" individual. Uh, I dare say I was just as focused on this book...maybe even more so. *wipes brow*

Words...what are they and what order am I supposed to put them in? *falls over in hot mess of hormones*

I'm kidding, sorta. I inhaled these two books... almost 1200 pages in just over 2 days. Execution is the 2nd book in the Off Balance series and you absolutely need to read
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
PSA📣: Tissues, wine, and a solid wall to chuck your kindle to being mandatory accompaniments while reading!
Firstly, the writing is good and her buildup of angst and gutwrenches is spot on.
******************Spoiler-ish review*********************

"Любовь не то, что вы можете понять, это то, что вы чувствуете в своем сердце. Нет слов, это просто так.
"Lyubov' ne to, chto vy mozhete ponyat..."
"Love is not what you can understand, it's what you feel in your heart."
"No words, it's just that"

A painf
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Execution (Off Balance #2)
by Lucia Franco
4.5 Elite Stars

Please note, this is book 2 in the Off Balance Series. You MUST read Book 1 before diving into this one.

When I closed my kindle on Balance many years ago 😉 I couldn’t stop thinking of Kova and Adrianne. When Execution landed on my kindle, I dropped everything to dive back into this story.

Would Kova have a change of heart and let Adrianne compete? The competition that she’d been training so hard for. Or would Kova be the coach that we’ve a
BookSmacked
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve come to the conclusion that Lucia Franco is on a mission to slowly kill her readers. There is no other explanation I can come up with for the pain filled torture that she continued to put us through with this series.

Now don’t misunderstand what I say and think that I am not willingly surrendering to it because I can tell you that I am first in line to this emotional whiplash she continues to dish out.

Now when I first read balance I was blown away and overcome with feelings. Like a train w
Renee
OMG this book--THIS BOOK! It was SO worth the wait! I loved the first one, but I LOVED every moment of this one. So much angst that I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for what Kova might do or say next and hanging on his every Russian word, loving the fact that he doesn't use contractions! My friends may want a Will or a Kellan, and don't get me wrong--I love both of them, but *I* want a Kova! Throughout the entire book, I could feel his pain, his turmoil, his passion, his love for the sport ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
Gah!!! DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. Bury me right here because I am dead and keeled over. I still need another minute to catch my breath as this book just owned me! I absolutely FLOVED this story. Kova and Ria were EVERYTHING. They were sexy, addicting, compelling and an absolute GAMECHANGER! This was almost a forbidden soap opera that I could not get enough of!!

It's hard for me to put into words how much I loved this story. I felt so viscerally connected to these characters. Every jump, twist, pike, tuck,
Carolina León
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~a sinful guilty pleasure from beginning to end~

Nothing as forbidden as this story, tasted so bad and so good and it's all wrapped up into one fat and addictive book.
Can you imagine that?

Lucia Franco did it once again. Taking us on an unpredictable journey for this strong and talented gymnast, Ria. And her powerful, wild and fascinated coach, Kova.

We see this explosive pair, facing more than one problem.
The most important one(for me) is to finally take that step forward and go to Ria's first m
Carina Adams
Shelves: best-of-2018
If you're just scrolling through reviews to see if you this sounds like a book you'd want to read, I need you to stop and order Execution right now. Seriously. Put down the book you're reading and get this one. Or, move this to the top of your TBR list. You need Ria and Kova in your life.

When I read Balance, I was so in love with the story and characters that I had to message Lucia immediately. It was an instant favorite, shooting to the top of my best of 2016 list.

I've been waiting for Execut
Rhiannon King
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Elite stars

It's not very often a book leaves me speechless but Execution has done just that. I'm literally sitting here trying to form the words that will do this book the justice it deserves. It blew me away. It had all my emotions at war with each other.

Execution is book 2 in the Off Balance series, if you read Balance (book 1) then you know how it ended, if not then why the hell not go one click it right NOW!!!! Anyway, we pick up where we left off in book 1 and we all know what I'm talkin
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: forbidden
So much drama, angst and wow was this hot! Can you hate, detest and loathe a hero but absolutely love the book. Yes! Yes you can! Holding on to hope that he can find redemption in the next book.
Mollie
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I type this review, my hands are still shaking from the adrenaline release.

This is the perfect example of why you don’t get involved in relationships like this in real life. It is a complicated mess written beautifully by an author that I will continue to follow.

This is also the perfect example of the popular and quite honestly one of the best pieces of advice given to authors - write what you know. Lucia Franco knows her stuff, it’s evident. There’s a lot more to gain in this series than the
Amara
description

I LOVED the first book. LOVED. I didn't think it was possible love the sequel equally. The thrill of the chase in the first books of series usually makes the sequels only so-so for me. But this. This book was sublime. It made it into my favorites list along with its predecessor.

My review sucks, I'm rambling incoherently, because honestly, I still can't think straight because of my book hangover. It was everything I wanted. She didn't disappoint me once, everything that happened in this book was
Jill
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing continuation to Kova and Adrianna’s story. Sooooo good, loved this book even more than I loved book 1, Balance.

More detailed review to come!
Michele
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: forever-faves
I’m just speechless! I truly loved this book! I can’t put into words just how good it was!!! So many twists — absolutely awesome! Now to wait anxiously for book 3 after everything that happened at the end of this one...
Lisa
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I'd once read if you listened to someone's heartbeat that your heartbeat would mimic theirs. It was the connection and makeup of two people who were complete when joined together."

Good Gawd... You think you're ready for Execution, but I promise you that you aren't.

If you haven't read Balance... stop and go read it. It must be read before you read Execution.

******
I honestly don't even know what to say. I don't want to give away any of the plot (and A LOT happens) because it'll seriously shoc
Paperback Princess
I never thought I would find a use for the word flabbergasted but I did...Execution has me flabbergasted lol!! I finished last night and I’m still like ...omfg that shit did not happen!!!

Like I said before but maybe I should clarify..I said that I hated Balance (book 1) but the truth was that I hated the main man Kova. There was nothing I liked about him, he was rude ... disrespectful...a cheater..he was just awful. He got under my skin so bad that I totally based the whole book on him. So I de
Shyralf
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ + Stars! Holy fuck! WTF! Holy cliffhanger Batman! Noooo I need the next book ASAP. Kova you fuck! Oh Adrianna, I’m so sorry. So check this, I went into this knowing this is the 2nd book in 4 book series that is not yet complete, so I don’t know why I’m pissed to not have the next book waiting. Lol. Summer can’t get here fast enough. Let me tell you how addictive this book was, it’s was ridiculously good. It was so illicit and sexy and I was on pins and needles so many times reading it, s ...more
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Jun 03, 2018 marked it as dnf-consider-later
tags: anti-heroes, ultra-forbidden, huge age gap and more.

dedi kalbimi çeldi.
sanki çok okuyormuşum gibi. :(

şimdi size ne kadar gerizekalı olduğumu anlatçam toplanın.

kitabı gördüğümde önce bi vuruldum yukarıda gördüğünüz üzre. dedim holy mother of jesus give it to me. ama şöyle bi sıkıntı vardı, rs mi yoksa vaktim olmayışından mı hala çözemediğim bir okuyamama sendromu içindeyim, en sevdiğim yazarlara burun kıvırıyorum o yüzden düşüncem 'pls standalone olsun rabbül alemin' idi çünkü normal uzunlu
Ann
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
I spent hours torturing myself for that ending?!!!!! Ugh.

This series is too similar of Jessica Hawkins' series Something in the Way but about gymnasts. The way the heroine acts and the way the hero treats the heroine. At least Jessica Hawkins actually managed to finish her series!
Book_loving_doctor
Sep 05, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'm ready to beg for this one
Three Chicks
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

Wow!! Lucia Franco what in world did you just do to me? My God, woman you just put me through one heck of a roller coaster ride. But I LOVED it!!! I am not even sure that I have the words to describe what this book did to me. I have waited a long time for this book and it was completely worth it. The emotions that I felt while reading this book, the ups and downs, the heart break, the angst, the drama, and the passion between Kova and Ria was worth every minute that I
Lee Piper
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To be honest, I don’t know how to start this review. And it’s strange because I’ve never had a problem writing them before. You either like the book or you don’t, or you like parts and don’t like other parts. Heck, you might hate the entire thing and go on a thesis length rant about the ineptitude of the author. Writing a review isn’t rocket science, I know this, and yet…

*sighs*

What if you love a novel so much you’re worried your review won’t encapsulate how freaking good it is? What if your w
Nuha
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Quite honestly I'm not sure how am supposed to start this review. This was one of the most anticipated follow up novels for me. I absolutely fall Inlove with Balance and was waiting patiently for part two, because of the long wait I was hoping that this one wouldn't disappoint. Seeing as how follow up don't always deliver.

Oh boy was I wrong, I pulled an all-nighter for this and Lucia delivered tenth fold!

From the moment you start reading till the very end she keeps you captivated. Drives you cr
Amo Thomson
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This literally blew my mind !!

If you thought you were sucked into Balance will strap yourself in because things are about to blow you away !!
I’ve just finished reading this and I swear I feel sick with the anxiety, the feeling of dangling off a cliff through the whole read.

I feel like I’m living this story with Kova & Ria the reality of how this book is written is making me question if they are real or not.
Sometimes after the first book the follow ups don’t pack as much of a punch well l
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Adrianna and Kova's story continues in this highly anticipated follow up to Balance, the first book in the Off Balance series...

I have this feeling that Lucia Franco is on a mission to slowly destroy her readers hearts one story at a time with her addictively captivating forbidden romance series that will capture you whole body and soul.

Ever since devouring Balance a few weeks ago...thank goodness I waited to read the first book until closer to the
Tracy Wilkin
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin. How to do this book, this series, this author justice. I finished Execution, which is book two in the Off Balance series by Lucia Franco and I was at a loss. What could possibly come next that could create such passion and bliss like this author did with this series. It was a long time between Balance and Execution. The wait was more than worth it. I have no words to describe the razor edge I was dancing on the entire way through this book. I usually forget what ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
A competitive athlete for over ten years, Lucia Franco currently resides in sunny South Florida with her husband and two boys. Paranormal romance was her first love, but she has a soft spot in her heart for small-town and reunion romance stories.

When Lucia is not hard at work on her next novel, you can find her relaxing with her toes in the sand at a nearby beach.

Find out more about Lucia at autho
More about Lucia Franco

Off Balance (4 books)
  • Balance (Off Balance, #1)
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #4)