Start by marking “Execution (Off Balance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Execution (Off Balance, #2)

Execution

(Off Balance #2)

The move to World Cup Academy of Gymnastics is the greatest challenge Adrianna has encountered. Punished for Coach Kova's overwhelming desires, she's reeling with resentment while she sits out the first meet of the season. As Adrianna fights to regain her focus, he pushes her body to the extreme, leaving her mentally and physically exhausted.

Kova underestimates Adrianna's
Published April 23rd 2018 (first published April 11th 2018)

Start your review of Execution (Off Balance, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
Purchase: | MOBI | EPUB |

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Execution, book 2 of 5. Aspiring gymnast is swept into a dangerous, reckless & forbidden affair with her hot-cold sex-on-a-stick much older coach!

“Feel that between us? That chemistry, that fire. The harmony of two people who are so wrong for each other but somehow come together, throwing everything off balance to the point that nothing makes sense but it feels right. That is us.”

Books in Off Balance series should be read in order:
Book
Olga therebelreader
+++5 FORBIDDEN STARS+++

“We were forbidden chemistry. A lethal attraction. With Kova I had this dark desire to always want to be his little vixen and attract all his attention. I’d do anything for it.”

“We were on the same page, more than one could fathom. We had nothing and everything in common. It made no sense. The only thing I was positively certain about was that we were inexplicably wild about each other. ”

This book was emotional, intense, full of love that it was overwhelming. If yo
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
If Kova was real, my ass would be in jail. Fuccckkk. This book is still so damn good though! 5 stars all the fucking way! I have an ARC of something else, but I HAVE TO fit some of book 3 in. I can't wait. I can't imagine the pain everyone felt that read these books as they came out. Thank God I can binge through book 4, because that's exactly what I intend to do. I have a feeling this series might wind up being one of my favorites of the year.
Carla Bulian
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poor Adrianna!!!! She didn’t deserve this!
Her life wasn’t easy!!!
But I need to congrats her, because she is strong, immature, but strong!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
PSA📣: Tissues, wine, and a solid wall to chuck your kindle to being mandatory accompaniments while reading!
Firstly, the writing is good and her buildup of angst and gutwrenches is spot on.
******************Spoiler-ish review*********************

"Любовь не то, что вы можете понять, это то, что вы чувствуете в своем сердце. Нет слов, это просто так.
"Lyubov' ne to, chto vy mozhete ponyat..."
"Love is not what you can understand, it's what you feel in your heart."
"No words, it's just that"

A pai
Grey
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Grey by: Nay
Shelves: 5-stars
Hot damn. *wolf whistle* So, if you read my review for Balance (Off Balance #1), you'll remember that I was a bit of a "focused" individual. Uh, I dare say I was just as focused on this book...maybe even more so. *wipes brow*

Words...what are they and what order am I supposed to put them in? *falls over in hot mess of hormones*

I'm kidding, sorta. I inhaled these two books... almost 1200 pages in just over 2 days. Execution is the 2nd book in the Off Balance series and you absolutely need to read
Laura Lee
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Execution (Off Balance #2)
by Lucia Franco
4.5 Elite Stars

Please note, this is book 2 in the Off Balance Series. You MUST read Book 1 before diving into this one.

When I closed my kindle on Balance many years ago 😉 I couldn’t stop thinking of Kova and Adrianne. When Execution landed on my kindle, I dropped everything to dive back into this story.

Would Kova have a change of heart and let Adrianne compete? The competition that she’d been training so hard for. Or would Kova be the coach that we’ve a
Ros 🌼
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Oh hell no.

I know where this next book is going and I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.

Yet I can’t stop reading.

To be clear: I do not like Kova. I think that he is a manipulative bastard and that he abuses his power endlessly. Every single time he seems to convince Adrianna that she is the one who is wrong, that she tempts him and he is her victim. I don’t like his mind games, because that is what they are. Regardless of how young she is; she’s so vulnerable. Yet Kova takes from her
benevolent bastard
Adrianna was right. Bad things do happen in threes. AGAIN WITH THE CLIFFHANGER
BookSmacked
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve come to the conclusion that Lucia Franco is on a mission to slowly kill her readers. There is no other explanation I can come up with for the pain filled torture that she continued to put us through with this series.

Now don’t misunderstand what I say and think that I am not willingly surrendering to it because I can tell you that I am first in line to this emotional whiplash she continues to dish out.

Now when I first read balance I was blown away and overcome with feelings. Like a train w
Erin
May 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
So, I read book 1 and ended up skimming it because it was very upsetting. However, I kept telling myself that there has got to be more. It can’t be this bad and there be four books in the series, no way! Well WAY!! It’s TOTAL TRASH and ALL THREE ARE TRASH!

I’m pissed thinking whoever thought this offensive story was worthy of publishing? And it’s maddening how each book just gets worse!!!

First, poor Hayden, he is the ONLY one with any G.D. sense in this series. He is the only one saying what ev
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
Gah!!! DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. Bury me right here because I am dead and keeled over. I still need another minute to catch my breath as this book just owned me! I absolutely FLOVED this story. Kova and Ria were EVERYTHING. They were sexy, addicting, compelling and an absolute GAMECHANGER! This was almost a forbidden soap opera that I could not get enough of!!

It's hard for me to put into words how much I loved this story. I felt so viscerally connected to these characters. Every jump, twist, pike, tuck,
Amara
Hey!! This book is on sale for $.99 today (November 16, 2018)! Go get it!!!

description

I LOVED the first book. LOVED. I didn't think it was possible to love the sequel equally. The thrill of the chase in the first books of series usually makes the sequels only so-so for me. But this. This book was sublime. It made it into my favorites list along with its predecessor.

My review sucks, I'm rambling incoherently, because honestly, I still can't think straight because of my book hangover. It was everything I wan
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: forbidden
So much drama, angst and wow was this hot! Can you hate, detest and loathe a hero but absolutely love the book. Yes! Yes you can! Holding on to hope that he can find redemption in the next book.
Crystal Bell
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hell, Lucia killed me with that ending. What a cliffhanger.

Adrianna is working harder than ever to get to her dream. She is driven and doesn’t stop. She has come so far in her gymnastic career. Personally is wise and naive at the same time My heart broke for her. How much betrayal can one girl take?

Kova, I hated him as much as I loved him. He is still the brooding, selfish jerk, Fighting his demons. We see a small glimpse of why he treats Adrianna poorly.

Reagan starts to come around a
Douilleny
Carina Adams
Shelves: best-of-2018
If you're just scrolling through reviews to see if you this sounds like a book you'd want to read, I need you to stop and order Execution right now. Seriously. Put down the book you're reading and get this one. Or, move this to the top of your TBR list. You need Ria and Kova in your life.

When I read Balance, I was so in love with the story and characters that I had to message Lucia immediately. It was an instant favorite, shooting to the top of my best of 2016 list.

I've been waiting for Execut
Nay
OMG this book--THIS BOOK! It was SO worth the wait! I loved the first one, but I LOVED every moment of this one. So much angst that I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for what Kova might do or say next and hanging on his every Russian word, loving the fact that he doesn't use contractions! My friends may want a Will or a Kellan, and don't get me wrong--I love both of them, but *I* want a Kova! Throughout the entire book, I could feel his pain, his turmoil, his passion, his love for the sport ...more
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five stars
This book was executed *hehe* beautifully! I loved the drama and the angst. You can feel the pain and happiness of each character. Sometimes I wanted to cry, sometimes I was angry, and others I was squealing with giddiness!
Carolina León
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~a sinful guilty pleasure from beginning to end~

Nothing as forbidden as this story, tasted so bad and so good and it's all wrapped up into one fat and addictive book.
Can you imagine that?

Lucia Franco did it once again. Taking us on an unpredictable journey for this strong and talented gymnast, Ria. And her powerful, wild and fascinated coach, Kova.

We see this explosive pair, facing more than one problem.
The most important one(for me) is to finally take that step forward and go to Ria's first m
Mollie
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I type this review, my hands are still shaking from the adrenaline release.

This is the perfect example of why you don’t get involved in relationships like this in real life. It is a complicated mess written beautifully by an author that I will continue to follow.

This is also the perfect example of the popular and quite honestly one of the best pieces of advice given to authors - write what you know. Lucia Franco knows her stuff, it’s evident. There’s a lot more to gain in this series than the
Rhiannon King
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Elite stars

It's not very often a book leaves me speechless but Execution has done just that. I'm literally sitting here trying to form the words that will do this book the justice it deserves. It blew me away. It had all my emotions at war with each other.

Execution is book 2 in the Off Balance series, if you read Balance (book 1) then you know how it ended, if not then why the hell not go one click it right NOW!!!! Anyway, we pick up where we left off in book 1 and we all know what I'm talkin
Alexandra
Utterly disgusting. Yes, there's a content warning, which fails to mention the gymnast in question is underage, the coach a victim blaming ass. Minors can't give consent, and adults in positions of power and authority are scum when they use that to take advantage of a teen, grooming them to exploit them for sexual gratification. Sure teens can be manipulated into believing it's love - that's part of how the victimization works.

Beyond sickening this is marketed as Romance. It's not a "forbidden r
DaniellaSantina
Fuckity-fuck-fuck. This was my second re-read. I need stories like this over and over. The ANGSSTT—the mother fuckin angst. Amazing sex scenes, too; so much sensuality and taboo. GUH! I will never get enough.
Jill
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing continuation to Kova and Adrianna’s story. Sooooo good, loved this book even more than I loved book 1, Balance.

More detailed review to come!
Jean
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously have a love/hate thing going with Kova! Wtf?! I wish I could get inside his head! Do we ever get his POV in the series?

Once again Adrianna shocks me with her sexuality at such a young age, but like the train wreck I expected to come, I couldn't stop reading. Their sexual encounters were steamy hot and I had to put the age factor out of my head!

Still, what can I say, I'm loving this series and in fact liked this book more than book 1.

I like all the details to the gymnastics world, t
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's currently 4:19 am and I just finished Execution....

My mind has been blown!
I'm completely speechless by this ending.
In no way, shape, or form did I see that coming!
_________________________

About Execution:

Execution is the second book in the Off Balance Series by Lucia Franco and is told in Adrianna Rossi’s point of view. It is highly critical that you read Balance before diving into Execution. This book picks up right where Balance left off.

Adrianna Rossi’s only goal is to make it to the ol
Three Chicks
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

Wow!! Lucia Franco what in world did you just do to me? My God, woman you just put me through one heck of a roller coaster ride. But I LOVED it!!! I am not even sure that I have the words to describe what this book did to me. I have waited a long time for this book and it was completely worth it. The emotions that I felt while reading this book, the ups and downs, the heart break, the angst, the drama, and the passion between Kova and Ria was worth every minute that I
Lisa
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I'd once read if you listened to someone's heartbeat that your heartbeat would mimic theirs. It was the connection and makeup of two people who were complete when joined together."

Good Gawd... You think you're ready for Execution, but I promise you that you aren't.

If you haven't read Balance... stop and go read it. It must be read before you read Execution.

******
I honestly don't even know what to say. I don't want to give away any of the plot (and A LOT happens) because it'll seriously sh

• Love Unexpected
  • Unconditional
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Genesis
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • When October Starts (Juno & Ezra, #1)
  • Baby Bird (Forbidden, #2)
  • The Truth about Heartbreak
  • Color Me Pretty
  • Dreams of 18
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • The Truth about Us
  • Coach Me
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • Medicine Man
  • Him
  • Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane, #1)
Lucia Franco resides in sunny South Florida with her husband, two boys, and two adorable dogs that follow her everywhere. She was a competitive athlete for over ten years – a gymnast and cheerleader – which heavily inspired the Off Balance series.

Her novel Hush, Hush was a finalist in the 2019 Stiletto Contest hosted by Contemporary Romance Writers, a chapter of Romance Writers of America. Her n

Off Balance (5 books)
  • Balance (Off Balance, #1)
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Twist (Off Balance, #4)
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #5)

News & Interviews