Start by marking “Sirt Food: What They Are & What They Can Do For You” as Want to Read:
Sirt Food: What They Are & What They Can Do For You

Sirt Food: What They Are & What They Can Do For You (The Medicine on your Plate #1)

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Includes FREE ebook - Complete Handbook of NATURE CURES

In this book we will tell you about the research at the cutting edge of human health and nutrition. IF YOU WANT TO GET HEALTHY, it starts HERE.

Do you have problems maintaining a healthy weight?
Are constantly yo-yo dieting?
Do you have energy dips throughout the day?
Do you suffer from regular colds and infections?
Does D
Kindle Edition, 2nd, 75 pages
Published June 6th 2015 by VIDDA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sirt Food, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sirt Food

Lauren Ebbecke
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
As a biomedical faculty of Cellular Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Chemistry, I found this book absolutely fascinating as I listened to the well-researched and practical explanations of our foods preventing and curing disease. The manner of the author's writing is definitely easy to understand. I especially liked how the authors, John Hodges and Ted Gif, took concepts such as ketosis, Sirtuin Activators, oxidative stress, Cox-2 enzyme, homeostasis, obesity and leptin hor ...more
David Mills
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lots of golden nuggets found!

I don't know if the author could have added anything else to this book. Truly answers all my questions about the right foods to eat and why. This is more very much an educational book that is easy to read. Also many recources throughout and at the end of the book. I highly recommend this book.
Pilar Bueno
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Well written and very informative. Great to be reassured that I am on the right path with my diet but more importantly I now have an understanding of how foods affect my body at the cellular level!
Wigsnwine
Jenifer Hurlock
rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2016
John Hodges
Jun 17, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Paul Danz
Jul 18, 2017
Leah Etter
Feb 18, 2018
John Hodges
Jul 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
T Dellert
Mar 29, 2016
Bernice
Jan 19, 2017
As a naturalist and photographer, I've been fortunate enough to have travelled the world and seen many cultures and experienced many profound things. Approximately six years ago, after a lifetime of excellent health, my body started to disown me, or at least that's what it felt like. I came to a place and time where I had to face my own mortality. After becoming very disillusioned with traditional ...more
More about John Hodges

The Medicine on your Plate (6 books)
  • Diabetes: Understanding Diabetes, Prevention & Reversal with a Sirt Food & Plant Based Diet (The Medicine on your Plate #2)
  • Cancer: Understanding Cancer, Prevention & Reversal with a Sirt Food & Plant Based Diet (The Medicine on your Plate #3)
  • Arthritis: Understanding Arthritis, Prevention & Reversal with a Sirt Food & Plant Based Diet (The Medicine on your Plate #4)
  • Childhood Disease: Understanding Childhood Disease, Prevention & Reversal with a Sirt Food Plant Based Diet (The Medicine on your Plate #5)
  • The Medicine on your Plate: Understanding Disease, Prevention and the Importance of Plant Based Nutrition & Diet (The Medicine on your Plate, #1-5)