Start by marking “An Alien to Love (Five Hot 1Night Stand Stories)” as Want to Read:
An Alien to Love (Five Hot 1Night Stand Stories)

An Alien to Love

(1Night Stand #various)

What do a librarian, a nurse, a director’s assistant, a housekeeper, and an orphan have in common?

They all end up spending an evening with a gorgeous stranger.
But, will one night lead to more, or will the women end up running away when they learn their sexy suitor comes from another planet?

Find out in these five sensual 1Night Stand stories by sci-fi romance author, Jess
Published July 1st 2015 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

To ask other readers questions about An Alien to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Alien to Love

Start your review of An Alien to Love (Five Hot 1Night Stand Stories)
Kelsey
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for the perfect summertime read then look no further. An Alien to Love is it. Five great, fun sci-fi stories in one book. All are quick, little, romance reads that I loved. If you've never read any of the 1NS stories, then Jessica E. Subject's stories are the place to start. Madame Eve is a genius and Jessica E. Subject's characters are always perfect for each other. If I wasn't happily married I'd look up Madame Eve myself.

Celestial Seduction tells the story of alien Frey an
Anne Odom
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of alien romance and erotica, which makes me a general fan of all things from this author. That said, I don't always enjoy stories that revolve around one night stands. I'm more of a "let's build up and THEN have mind-blowing sex".

That said, the 1 Night Stand series of books is based on a premise of consent that really appeals to me - characters have actually arranged for their experience through a service that vets them for each other. And even during the event, an "I don't want to go
Bj Gaskill
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alexleo
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
I must admit that when I was reading the second story of this bundle, I was tempted to stop and delete the book from my kindle; fortunately I decided otherwise and the last three stories proved to be much better. So if you need a 30-minute break, like aliens and sci-fi, are ok if the sex scenes are a little bit rushed and quick, then this is a nice read (even the second story, at least because it gives you some back ground for the fourth story)
N Rumbolt
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the honour of receiving an ARC of An Alien to Love, by Jessica E. Subject, published by Decadent Publishing Co. There are 5 short erotic stories in 1 book. The stories may be short, but pack a punch of great characters and flowing story lines. You will want hang out with them yourself. If you are looking for something a little hot, but tasteful, pick up An Alien to Love.
Beckey
A little of this and that, great space-tactic alien One Night Stand boxset.. Review will be live on my blog in August 2015
Libby Waterford
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sexy aliens, one night stands, and happily ever afters. Fun, steamy package of books!
at Romance Authors at Large Hot Reads
Jul 05, 2015
Jessica Gipson
Jul 07, 2015
The MFRW Book Place: 9 July 2016 - An Alien to Love 1 2 Jul 09, 2016 06:04AM
Jessica E. Subject is the author of science fiction and paranormal romances, bringing to life a wide variety of characters. In her stories, you could not only meet a sexy alien or a pop star tiger shifter, but also unsuspecting clones and feisty omegas. You may be transported to a dystopian world where rebels are fighting to live and love, or to an alternate reality where shifters live among human ...more

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 244 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)