Start by marking “Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons: Inspiring Children's Book about being creative” as Want to Read:

Follow the adventures of Sunny the Snail
This is a wonderful children's book about a baby snail Sunny who wanted to be different and his
family who understood..

Sunny is the youngest and the smallest among his brothers and more than anything else he wants to be
different. And by being different he also helps his mommy and finds joy in his life by helping others.
What poss
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2015 by Studio Sanda

To ask other readers questions about Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons

Rob Slaven
Jun 09, 2015 rated it liked it
I received this book free for review from the author or publisher in exchange for an honest review. Despite the privilege of receiving a free book, I’m absolutely candid about it below because I believe authors and readers will benefit most from honest reviews rather than vacuous 5-star reviews.

This is a kids book, of course, so rather than the standard format I'll just jot down a few notes as I go.

* Illustrations are fun and whimsical and fairly colorful.

* A few problems with the text. Colorful
Kathryn Svendsen
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Sunny the Snail is a delightful tale about a snail that comes from a large family where they can’t tell one another apart because they all look alike. Creative Sunny finds some crayons and decides to colour his shell so that he will look different from his brothers and sisters. His family likes the idea so much that they ask him to do the same for each of them. Pretty soon the whole community of snails is being decorated by Sunny with beautiful designs on their shells.

I liked this story because
Autumn
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

This was a cute snail book. Sunny has is one of 6 snail siblings who all look the same. Even their own mom can not tell them apart. Sunny observes a lot of things around him and so when he finds crayons he has an idea. A really good idea. My daughter though the snails were really pretty and wishes she found some like that. The pictures were very well done, especially when Sunny was drawing. They really stood out, though I would have liked to see what Sunny
Sandra Stiles
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Sunny the Snail. He is one of seven baby snails. Since they all have yellow shells their mother Sally Snail has trouble telling them apart. Sunny goes for a walk to try to find a solution to the problem. Read this wonderfully cute book to see if Sunny finds a solution. Great story about individualism.
I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own.
Laura Hayes
Nov 21, 2017
Karmen Sanda
Jun 08, 2015
doris garritt
rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2018