Start by marking “Trusted by You (by You, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trusted by You (by You, #2)

Trusted by You

(by You #2)

They say that trust is the key to any relationship.

That it’s the one thing that can make or break one.

That it’s the glue.

Blake Walker knows this better than anyone.

He lives by it.

Five years ago, the one person he thought he could rely on shattered his trust. After that he swore off relationships, turning into a womaniser. You know the wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kind.

Until he
Published (first published September 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Trusted by You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusted by You

✿kawehi.reviews
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
★☆I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!☆★

3.25 stars!!

#Yay!! Lottie and Blake’s story!!

04c65186 8261 4dd5 8628 5181b6f88d0c

Lottie was still the ever snarky and no holds barred Brit that I remember. And Blake still had that charm and X-factor that would have all of the ladies crawling to be in his bed.

One qualm though, throughout all of this, was that at times Lottie was a bit over the top. Sometimes, I wished she would just take a chill pill on certain things (even though I did get her stand
Books Laid Bare
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This might be a standalone and while it can definitely be read as a standalone but I would say that it really wouldn’t be any hardship to read book one. Some of the back ground is worth knowing.
This is Lottie and Blake’s story and Lottie is a scream!
I liked the fact that Lottie was a Brit and I thought that the author got the British humour and attitude nailed to perfection. She is not shy at saying exactly what is on her mind and she has a very open mind, let’s just say that right off the bat!
B
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
So this is a standalone, BUT, I would recommend reading the first book in this standalone series, Enticed By You. The characters do cross over, so you will want some of the back story. It is totally worth it in my opinion to read both of these books. I loved all of the characters from both books.

This book is about Lottie and Blake. Lottie is a British woman with more than enough sass and attitude. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't hold any punches! However when it comes to Blake she
Laura  ~Swoon Worthy Books~
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour-review
Trusted By You is the second book in the by You series. Although it can be read as a standalone I do not recommend it. There is plenty of cross over from the characters in book 1, that I would strongly recommend that you read Enticed by You first.

What can I say about Trusted By You? I freaking LOVE Lottie hard core! She is such a sassy, witty, strong minded, opinionated woman! She takes no shit from anyone and that includes Blake. But no matter how hard she tries, she cannot fight the attraction
Melanie
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Trusted by You is book 2 in a series, I didn't know this beforehand but it didn't really matter as it didn't affect this story. The events of book 1 were however mentioned a few times in this book, so much so that I ended up buying book 1 so I can read it properly, instead of hearing it from a spectator, so to speak, because it sounds like it might be a pretty dramatic book to read.

Anyway, back to this book. English girl Lottie (best friend to the girl from book 1), has a crush/hate relationshi
Laura Hampton
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Kathleen R.
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall Stars: 4 STARS

Heartbreak
Humor

Trust issues or love issues?

They say that trust is the key to any relationship.
That it’s the one thing that can make or break one.
That it’s the glue.
Blake Walker knows this better than anyone.
He lives by it.
Until he meets Lottie Carter… (Amazon blurb)

Ah! Alright, so maybe t
Judy Miracle
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and didnt realize until after reading it that it is book 2 in the series but can be read as a stand alone. Even though throughout the book I wanted to know Peyton's story and hoping that there was another book coming out. Low and behold it is already out and I will be one clicking it as I loved Trusted by you from Amy.

Lottie is British and man is she feisty, sassy and says exactly what is on her mind. Blake has the ability to render her speechless. She knows hes a playboy and go
Laura Archer
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved this book. It a toss up which book of the series I love more.
C4ROL
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Trusted By You is the second book in the by You series

Loved this book it is a stand alone but i do recommend reading book 1 1st as the characters do cross over, & it's nice to get the background on them 1st before you start this book & also seeing how they have got on since book 1
This is Lottie's who is English girl & Blakes story. It was a nice book. & a nice easy read, the characters were nice, I hope there will be more to come!

They say that trust is the key to any relationshi
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Amy
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melyssa Canonico
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
suuuuuper cute!!!!
♡Tonya♡
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a second book in a series. ...Loved it! I hope there will be more to come! does anyone know if there will be?
Shawna
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was really looking forward to this story since reading the first book. I love seeing the two grow throughout and seeing their story.
Jocelyn
Nov 12, 2017
Susan
Sep 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: Amazon Gift Card, Swag Pack & ecopy of Trusted by You 1 6 Aug 20, 2015 09:49AM
Hi! **waves like a nutter**
I'm Amy, I'm 23, I live in London, England.
I'm the bestselling author of Enticed by You.
Trusted by You is out September third 2015
Enjoy :)
Amy x

by You (2 books)
  • Enticed By You (by You, #1)