Start by marking “Professor Cline: Redeemed (Professor, #2)” as Want to Read:
Professor Cline: Redeemed (Professor, #2)

Professor Cline: Redeemed (Professor #2)

18+ due to sexual content and language.
This is the sequel and final book to The Professor Series.

The past never stays in the past. The pain, guilt, and darkness still flow through my veins and itch to come out. I’m not proud of my secrets, but I have never felt shame either…until her.
Emma makes me feel things I thought I’d become immune to. She makes me want to see light,
Published July 10th 2015

Christine Stanley
Jul 13, 2015 Christine Stanley rated it really liked it
Ok, I have to admit that I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book and may have done a little happy dance when it arrived on my kindle! Well let me tell you it was well worth the wait!

Book two starts of pretty much where book one left off with Emma and Mason being apart and struggling to stay away from each other. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they don't stay apart for long and agree to try to figure things out together. Right out the gate I was sucked into the world
Claudine Van
Sep 03, 2015 Claudine Van rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!!!
Courtney
Jun 24, 2015 Courtney rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting ever so patiently for this book and damn it was well worth it!!!

Redeemed starts right off where Revealed ended and gets right into everything. Mason and Emma are still apart and struggling with staying apart for various and quite obvious reasons.

I love that we get to see Mason go through his struggles and conflicts. There is no sugar coating what he is dealing with and J.M. does a fantastic job of not having Mason move past his problems and issues just
Michelle
Lorie
I wanted more of the feeling I was left with in the first book....

I really wanted to loooooooooove this one because I was more than head over heels for Professor Cline: Revealed. Sad to say, I wasn't nearly as enamored this time around. I even started skimming just so I could find out what happens. Mason is still delicious and alluring as ever, but the story just didn't captivate me. Even some of Emma's thoughts and actions seemed immature and somewhat detracted from my enjoyment.

The end of boo
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from TRSOR in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

When I read the first book, I wasn't quite as impressed, and at that time, I've read other dark erotic romance novels, so it kind of paled amid the throng of all those books with a dark hero and a heroine who would become the hero's salvation.

With this second book, I kind of enjoyed it more. Of course, it helped that the hero and the heroine were explosive together, even more
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
I love Mason and Emma and I was dying to know how Mason was going to delicately side-step the dark world that he had been forced to participate in. You definitely get your answers here but I'd by lying if I said I wasn't just a but dissapointed with how it all shook out. There's a ton of build-up and the ending felt a bit abrupt.

Nonetheless, this is still a really enjoyable story and there are some seriously hot as hell sex scenes. They're intimate, rough, and just what you were hoping for. Up
Helena Bookhooked
Jul 13, 2015 Helena Bookhooked rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book and I was so looking forward to this book.

Mason's character in this book goes through some huge changes. He is dealing with lots of unfamiliar feelings and the story is based around him, trying to come to terms with his past and finding redemption for the things he was forced to do.

Emma also changed a lot she became this beacon of strength, more to herself, making herself the number one priority, he feelings for Mason had intensified but I liked how she didn't los
Brooke Page
Jun 19, 2015 Brooke Page rated it it was amazing
Professor Cline REDEEMED
First of all, I loved Professor Cline Revealed, and had somewhat high expectations for this book. Let me tell you, J.M. did NOT disappoint! The story was intriguing with each turn of the page, bringing me in deeper and deeper to Mason and his attempt to change the course of his path, not only physically but mentally too.
There’s something about a strong alpha male that draws me in, but then when they reveal their weaknesses I immediately want to snatch them up and keep the
Michelle
Jul 03, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
Ciamar13
Jun 07, 2015 Ciamar13 rated it liked it
3.5 it was awesome to be in his head more. But once everything came out it kinda ended abruptly? Is there more to this series? Professor Cline was super steamy.
J.D. Rivera
Jul 13, 2015 J.D. Rivera rated it it was amazing
I Loved this series. I couldn't wait for the second book and it did not disappoint. Definitely a series I'll read again!
Sangria
So, this was a great conclusion for a number of reasons.

The author did a great job focusing on the actual story, but also realistically keeping the romance confusing and prominent. This h knew when she needed to be there for him, and also for herself.

Great series altogether. The only complaint I have was the end. What happened? After such an epic story? I felt incomplete with the epilogue. I would seriously tell this author to do a follow up novella. Did they ever get married? Did he have that
Tiffany Readz
Jul 14, 2015 Tiffany Readz rated it it was amazing
First off, I didn't realize that when put together, the covers of both books show Professor Cline's face. Very clever. Second, I think that J.M. La Rocca did an excellent job with Mason and the mess he found himself in at the end of book one. This review may contain spoilers for Professor Cline Revealed.

"I'd never with this battle. I lost myself when I was seven. There was no redeeming who I would become." ~ Mason

It's hard not to feel sorry for Mason and all of the crap his father and Donicko pu
Monique Machuca-Austin
Jul 17, 2015 Monique Machuca-Austin rated it it was amazing
CLASS IS SESSION AND I HAVE A 5-STAR PROFESSOR THAT WILL HAVE ON YOUR KNEES…

PROFESSOR CLINE: REDEEMED is the sequel and final book to The Professor Series. In the first book, PROFESSOR CLINE REVEALED, Emma is mending her broken heart by a man who seems to keep reappearing in her life. Moving on with her plans of law school to NYU sheets meets the domineering Professor Mason Cline. When Professor and Student decide to cross the lines, Emma begins she may have register more than she has bargain fo
Mary Baird
Professor Cline Revealed is not your typical Student-Teacher romance. It’s a Student-Teacher romance with a dark twist to it that keeps you somewhat baffled. I must admit that it took me a while to really get into the story but just stick with it and you will get hooked. FYI, so that you aren’t surprised, this is book 1 of a series!

Professor Cline, Mason, is a Professor of Law at NYU. Arrogant, aloof, and all alpha! He likes control in his life as well as in his bedroom. Even with all the contro
EscapeNBooks
Jun 28, 2015 EscapeNBooks rated it really liked it
“I loved once, but it was taken away from me.”

I have been salivating to get this book since finishing Professor Cline Revealed on release day. It has been torture, but I was glad to finally get the resolution. Professor Cline Redeemed is the second book in the Professor series by J. M. LaRocca. It features a story of sex, love, thrills, mystery, and a fabulous twist of taboo.

“I didn’t know how to open myself up to someone else. I didn’t know how to let my mask fall.”

In Professor Cline Revealed,
FMR Book Grind
Jul 22, 2015 FMR Book Grind rated it really liked it
SAM'S REVIEW
4 STARS

So, book one Professor Cline- Revealed left me with so many freaking questions I NEEDED answers to! Like, I found myself going insane because I couldn't stop thinking about them!
Diving into this second book in the series had me twitching to skim as much as possible just to get the answers, but I didn't! And I stuck with it! Which is something I am so thankful for.
Tbird London
Jul 14, 2015 Tbird London rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I have been not so patiently waiting to find out what happens to Mason and Emma. In book one you learn that Emma is coming from a bad break up with a man who keeps appearing in her social circles. She is going to college taking law classes from Professor Mason Cline. Soon they decide to “date” and she will learn only the first layer of secrets Mason has when he is with women.

Mason carries not only baggage from his past; every second of his day is shrouded in the massive mess of his family. When
Sam
Jul 15, 2015 Sam rated it really liked it
In this book, Mason is opened up even more for the reader, and finding out so many things we didn't know was the icing on the cake fo
Ashley Jasper
I jumped right into Professor Cline Redeemed after the jaw dropping conclusion to the first book. You one hundred percent need to read that first so you can follow all the dark and twisty turns this part of the series takes. Thank goodness this one picks up right where the last one dropped off because I had to know what was next in the Emma and Mason saga.

Emma is crestfallen over the way Mason had treated her when she saw his self-destruction firsthand. But her strength and stubbornness shine th
Eye Candy Bookstore
Jul 14, 2015 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to the Professor Series and I must say that I was unbelievably sad to see Mason and Emma’s story come to an end. JM created a character in Mason Cline that was the epitome of messed up and beautiful all in one. Struggling with the darkness of his past and trying to live his life as if he held all of the control, he was bound to fall… but who would be there to catch him, to make him realize that he was worth redemption? Book one leaves us hanging a little, we are left wonde ...more
Babel
Redemption is a hard road paved in pain. And this book tells a story that is both painful and redeeming. The darkness that we had a big gulp of in part one is explored here in all its ugly glory.

With a very flowing writing style, the pages go fast as Professor Cline tries to combat the addiction to self-destruction he carries within himself along with the monstrous acts he committed in the past. I have to confess that some of his acts are far from redeemable, but at least he's always been punish
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
Jun 30, 2015 Sanaa ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆ rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
**I recieved an ARC by the author for an honest review!

3-3.5 stars!

I was going to give this book 4 stars until the middle to the end of the of the book. It started off great for me and it really went downhill after that. Since the first book was a little disappointing, I was hoping that this would make up for it.

This book starts of after the cliffhanger leaves us with in book 1. Professor cline is still as haunted of his past as he was before. I do feel really bad for him because he went thro
Marianna
Jun 28, 2015 Marianna rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Read more reviews at A Lust for Reading. I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

This is the second and final book in The Professor series from J.M. La Rocca. You must read book one, Professor Cline: Revealed, first! Secrets will be revealed, questions will finally be answered and lives just may be splintered apart.

I have been anxious to get my greedy hands on this book from the moment I finished the first one. I fell in love with Mason back in Professor Cline: Revealed, with his domi
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 12, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“I could feel the intensity of her stare earlier in class, and even though I tried to abstain from looking at her, I’d caved. When our eyes met, it was like she was trying to see through me, trying to break down my walls. I both hated and relished the way it made me feel.”

5 totally worthy stars!! Wow, what an ending!! This series is one of my favorites that’s for sure!!! I loved this book just as much and book 1.

18+ due to sexual content and langua
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 18, 2015 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
description

Continuation and resolution….

Mason Cline and Emmalynn Blake are professor and student but their relationship is a lot more complex than that. This is the sequel in a two-book series that continues ably on from the first instalment. You will definitely want to read them in order as one builds on the other.

There is a lot going on in this story as the romance between the two is intertwined with Mason’s struggle to move forward from his haunting past. Told from alternating points of view, secrets co
Neilliza Swaffar
Jul 13, 2015 Neilliza Swaffar rated it really liked it

Professor Cline: Redeemed is the sequel, I have been waiting for. As addicting as Professor Cline: Revealed, I couldn’t wait to read this sequel. This book is as dirty as the first book, with the same disturbing scenes to read through. This is another fast pace book, that will let you see into the mind of Mason. Mason’s childhood was as f**ked up as it could be and having Emma around made him feel balance. Anytime Emma was around, he felt some kind of happiness and of course he enjoyed not only
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane Book Blog)
Professor Cline Redeemed is the conclusion of Mason and Emma's story. We return to Mason, who continues to struggle with his past, he continues to fight his demons daily. Emma has shined brightness into his life but is it enough?

When truths are revealed the story starts heading into a dark and dangerous place. I was anticipating a turn for the worse, a threat, something, anything. However it didn't happen, it was anti-climatic. Although I did enjoy the twist, the story let me down.

luke i am your father photo: Luke I am Your Father luke-vader-fight.gif

Emma was a s
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Jul 20, 2015 Jodie's W.I.N.E. List rated it it was amazing
I was so glad this book was available when I finished Professor Cline Revealed. That one ended on one heck of a cliffhanger that would have driven me crazy until I was able to read the conclusion. This book picked up exactly where the other left off. You need to read Professor Cline Revealed before starting this one to understand the book.

In this book, I expected Mason to redeem himself, to try to right the wrongs that he knew were happening. The entire time, I wasn't sure how things were going
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Bargain Basement: (2) Signed Set of the Series & $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Jul 13, 2015 09:56AM
  • Try - The Complete Romance Series
  • The Austin Series Complete Box Set (Austin #0.5-6)
  • All Wrapped Up (The List, #2)
  • Playing Knotty
  • Silent Night, Unexpected Night
  • Eraser Platinum (Eraser #6)
  • Hansel 1-4: The Complete Series
  • Broken
  • Fortune Said: A Valentine Haberdashers Tale (The Haberdashers, #2.2)
  • The de Valery Code (League of Rogues, #1)
  • Lace & Leather
  • Bareback For Cowboy
  • Tied Between
  • Box Set: Rescue Me Saga, Books 1-3
  • Conklin's Corruption (Conklin's Trilogy, #3)
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Spin / Ruin (Corruption, #1-2)
  • Blaze
I've had a passion for reading and writing for as long as I can remember. It has always been an escape for one reason or another. Now, I'm taking that passion and turning it into a book. My debut book Lifeless will be released late summer 2013. I can't wait for you to read this story that has been brewing in my head for over a year. :)
More about J.M. LaRocca...

Professor (2 books)
  • Professor Cline: Revealed (Professor, #1)