Start by marking “Deliverance (Empty Bodies #3)” as Want to Read:
Deliverance (Empty Bodies #3)

Deliverance

(Empty Bodies #3)

The group is left trying to pick up the pieces after the brutal actions of David Ellis.

Will is an emotional wreck, having seen his mother brutally killed in front of him by one of the creatures.

Gabriel is filled with guilt after losing Dylan.

And Holly and Marcus are just trying to keep Will stable.

Jessica reveals to the group that she knows where David is, having overh
Published September 1st 2015 by Zellwood Press

To ask other readers questions about Deliverance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliverance

Amy Crusan-Kramer
May 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Okay, I had a rough time with book one of this series, but then book two and the beginning of this book had won me over and I was really enjoying them. Ugh, I don't want to give any spoilers, but what happens at the end of the book ... well, for me the series 'jumped the shark.' Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who has to finish what I start, so I'll read the final two books. Fortunately, they are quick reads so I can get on to something different.
Shhhhh Ahhhhh
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a bombshell to drop in book 3! I'm absolutely floored. Now I can read the rest of the series in rapt attention. I also enjoyed the sociopath quirk for David. Hurting kids is out of the question but everything else is fine? Bastard.
Donny Wagner
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This series gets better with each book! I can't wait to see what the next one brings! I think there may be forces at work that we haven't seen yet.
Andrea Bolton
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love my zombies! Will continue to read the series.
Phy Wildwolf
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
awesome book, definitely a page-turner.
Colum Dillon
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

A good read fast moving well established characters and you just want to keep going and not put the book down can’t wait to read book 4
Kristina Martinez
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awsome!
Jennifer Collins
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finishing out the Empty Bodies trilogy, Deliverance is a fast-packed and incredibly satisfying read. As the characters move forward in what becomes a roller coaster of a conclusion, their stories are more engaging than ever, driving a plot that is almost impossible to look away from. And, as the ending to the series (I believe), this serves admirably--loose ends are tied up, but without anything being too easy, and with twists to keep readers second-guessing.

All together, this is a fast and acti
PJ Lea
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant third part to this series. Sorrow and tension combine as our protagonists go up against a bunch of very strange rednecks (cue the banjo music). So intense that I had to read it in one sitting.
*I read this as part of the purchased box set*
sandy
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another hit.

This is a crazy rollercoaster kind of ride you have ups and downs and moments that you want to yell out because it's just not fair.you find yourself connecting with the people in the book.this is a very good series.im loving it.
Christina
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Empty Bodies ; Book 3

Loved this series so much I finished this book in 24 hours, could not put it down. I recommend this series to all my Z book lovers.
Tina Albertson
An interesting take on zombies and a definite plot twist at the end of book 3. I would have to say I didn't see that coming...looking forward to the continuation of this story in the future.
Katedemeo5
Jun 21, 2018
Heather
Dec 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Something about the dark side of life has always appealed to me. Whether I experience it through reading and watching horror, or listening to my favorite heavy metal bands, I have been forever fascinated with the shadow of human emotion.

While in my 20's, I discovered my passion to create through playing drums in two heavy metal bands: Kerygma and Twelve Winters. While playing in Twelve Winters (a

Empty Bodies (6 books)
  • Empty Bodies (Empty Bodies #1)
  • Adaptation (Empty Bodies #2)
  • Open Roads (Empty Bodies #4)
  • Damnation (Empty Bodies #5)
  • Revelation (Empty Bodies #6)