Start by marking “Fits Like a Glove: A Velvet Glove Tale” as Want to Read:
Fits Like a Glove: A Velvet Glove Tale

Fits Like a Glove: A Velvet Glove Tale

(Velvet Glove #5.3)

Hercules is the owner of the Velvet Glove, the premier men's bdsm club in the galaxy. He's made sure to hire the best people for their jobs, from the cleaners to the trainers. It's exclusive, it's hot and it's all his.

Malachi is the club's main trainer and an extraordinary top; he was handpicked by Hercules. The man has a secret though, one that Hercules discovers and sha
Published June 4th 2015 by Sean Michael (first published May 28th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Fits Like a Glove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fits Like a Glove

Jenna
Dec 10, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: d-s, m-m, series-serial, dnf
DNF @ 31%

Zero character/relationship development. I felt no chemistry between Malachi and Hercules. Each chapter was a tiny bit of dialogue followed by some BDSM stuff then uninspiring sex with cringe-worthy sappiness. See my status updates and their comments for more details.
Charly
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 9/10

PROS:
- Mal is an incredibly strong character, mentally as well as physically. He’s the consummate Top: never loses his cool, always seems to have the upper hand. It’s DELICIOUS to see him submitting to Hercules…especially knowing that his longing to submit is so deep-seated.
- My previous impression of Hercules (from reading earlier Velvet Glove stories) was that he’s cold and impersonal, and that impression chang
♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee)
Well, this was the best of the Velvet Glove series so far if I remember all of them correctly. There was a TON of sex though. Good gawd, halfway through and I was skimming. What made this worth reading was me wanting to know when Malachi and Hercules were going to come out with their relationship. It was like:

A little bit of dialogue.
Sex sex SEX
A little bit of dialogue.
Sex SEX SEX
A tiiiiiiiiny bit of dialogue.
SEX SEX SEX!!!!!

They tired me out just reading about it. But still I like these guys
Purplegirl
I really enjoyed this one. It's not often that you read about two tops. Herc and Mal were great together.
V
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
I'm going to be the party pooper, I didn't like it at all that the BDSM sex scenes were so violent that Hercules made Malachi bleed, sorry not for me.
Phaney
Feb 20, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I don’t feel really enthusiastic about this one. And not only because I don’t like Hercules.

It simply takes so very long for this to turn into an actual romance, despite the fact that they profess their love for each other very early on (and keep doing so). That wasn’t love as I understand it.
Then again I am the kind of person who can’t imagine romantic love without friendship. Hercules simply did not seem interested in anything about Malachi, aside from beating him and glorying in having this t
Tamela
Okay, another one of Sean's books has been added to My Favorites. Although there is LOTS of sex, it takes a back burner to the emotions that Hercules and Malachi feel for each other. Each step along the way, as they discover the depth of their feelings leads them towards the final conclusion. It's so great when a write can combine well written scenes with a wonderful and romantic love story. You'll be hearing more from me on the Velvet Glove series as I purchased most of the ebooks and got the p ...more
Tam
Jun 12, 2015 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Not rated and a waste of my free book at ARe. I'm not a fan of BDSM that causes bleeding and splits the skin, and less so when you start licking the skin. I skipped through the rest of the book but as usual, no one has scars or scabs after such things. Just not my thing.

Also for whatever reason, the pdf version of this book is ALWAYS two pages wide. You can not read it as a single page scrolling down. It's annoying as hell.
Lorraine
Emmie
Jan 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, series, kink
I don't know when I bought this series, I can't remember buying it. But of the books that I somehow purchased with my kindle- this one was my favorite from this series. I liked the switch twist, and that the two stone cold guys were so emotional.
Erotic Horizon
Fits Like a Glove by Sean Michael (2008)
CI
May 14, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Story plot and relationship development just seemed slow and a little blah. Plenty of sex, lttle else.
Lisa
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Very steamy!
~SexyBookWorm~
Putting Hercules and Mal together is basically pure genius!
Coffinmo
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The best Velvet Glove story,finally some characters are both strong and sweet (but not overwhelmingly so).
Nancy L
Nov 28, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I liked the story but it really didn't grab me. There's some really hot, sexy scenes and somewhat of a plot. But really I felt more like I was on autopilot while reading.
Teeny
Apr 12, 2011
Maxwell
Aug 29, 2012
Sam
rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2010
Katie
May 22, 2012
A.K.M. Miles
Aug 12, 2009
  • Chains of Love (Blue Ruin, #3)
  • Discipline (Deviations, #3)
  • What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?
  • Obedience Training (Ian McAllistor #1)
  • Alphabet Soup (Alphabet Soup #1)
  • Cameron's Pride (Thrown to the Lions #4)
  • Sub for Hire
  • Forever (From Thirty Days to Forever, #2)
  • Bound and Determined
  • Soft Focus
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Velvet Glove (7 books)
  • Velvet Glove: Volume I
  • Velvet Glove: Volume II
  • Velvet Glove: Volume III
  • Velvet Glove: Volume IV
  • Velvet Glove: Volume V
  • Rock Stars and Size Queens
  • Velvet Quartet: A VG Resurrection Story (Velvet Glove Book 22)