Start by marking “Say I Love You, Vol. 12” as Want to Read:
Say I Love You, Vol. 12

Say I Love You, Vol. 12

(Suki-tte Ii na yo #12)

A FRIEND IN NEED

Inspired by Mei, Yamato has decided to pursue a career as a photographer. But no matter how much he practices, he can't help but feel that something is missing. Mei notices that something’s been off with Yamato lately and goes to an unexpected source for help… Meanwhile, Rin has an exciting date with Kai at Land, while Len tries to make friends on his own.
Published February 23rd 2016 by Kodansha Comics (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Say I Love You, Vol. 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say I Love You, Vol. 12

Start your review of Say I Love You, Vol. 12
Kristine Hansen
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, want-to-own
Mei helps Yamato sort out his feelings regarding photography. I love how much thought they're putting into their futures, and how they are constantly there for each other. Every story is so carefully intertwined with these beautiful relationships where not just the main characters, but the people around them are growing as well. This is masterfully done!
Rebecca
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ya, romance
I think one of Hazuki's greatest strengths in this series is showing the uncertainty that comes of being in high school. Even though Mei knows where she wants to go afterwards, at at least in what direction, she's still awkward and uncertain of herself, something she recognizes in Len. The scenes between the two of them were some of the strongest in the volume, and the best at showing Mei's growth while she still remains herself.
Estefany
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Me parece que Mei aserto totalmente seria una excelente maestra de preescolar y me gusta que haya ayudado a Yamato con sus problemas en la fotografía.
Kimi
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series. I love the romance between Yamato and Mei. I honestly can't wait for more.
Ella Zegarra
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
;_;
Melanie
I'm not sure of what I think about this volume. Once again, Megumi seems here just to make some volume in the roster, but Hazuki mentioned that she wants to work a bit more on her development, so there isn't much we can do about it but wait to see where this is going.
Rin in a very "meh" character to me. She does have some darkness inside of her, but so far she doesn't sound like much more than a plot device for Megumi's development. And in a way, it kinda feels like Kai has been left as a
April
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is definitely amazing.
Pari
uhhh where is this going?
Heather
Mar 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF - This series was rather good for awhile, but it is no longer holding my interest.
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~3.5/5

As they get closer to graduating, the group has to figure out what they want to do with their lives. Mei is contemplating being a teacher, and volunteers at a day care. This is surprising, but oddly fitting, it seems. Being such an outsider growing up, Mei can relate well to kids, though.

Yamato, surprisingly enough, is having a harder time figuring himself out. He’s learning to enjoy photography, but it’s just off to him. Meeting a model photographer gives him a new insight and perspective
Holly Letson
Ren/Len has gotten Mei and Asami a chance to volunteer at the Preschool that his little sister attends. Mei is starting to consider a career centered around children, so that she can come out of her shell.

Yamato is still unsure about his photography skills, so Mei has Megumi arrange him an appointment with a professional photographer - both to assess his skills and to give him direction. This ends up going pretty well, and Yamato decides to continue persuing photography.

Also, Ren/Len finally
Julie
I feel like the manga is starting to drag on. It's beginning to be less and less about Yamato and Mei they seem like side characters sometimes because they're introducing so many new characters now. I like that Mei is helping out Aoi and all but it feels like Yamato is hardly even in it anymore. I don't know it starting to seem like it's probably be a better anime than manga. I'm kinda hoping it ends soon because I feel like there's not enough to make this into a 20 volume manga. I don't want it ...more
Samantha
I like this manga a lot. Finally got around to reading the last chapter of this volume, can't wait until I can get the next volume. The characters are so interesting and even without susepnseful action, the drama keeps the pace going steady, constantly pushing forward. Would like to see more of Mei and Yamato though....they aren't getting enough page time anymore for my taste. The other characters are cool, but I'm here to read about Mei and Yamato's relationship in all honesty.
Mehsi
3.5 stars. Ugh all that Len/Rin crap is just getting annoying. Give me Yamato x Mei romance! Seriously, those parts were the best. I just loved seeing Mei help out Yamato. But it seems that after that one moment in one of the volumes (no spoilers), and several almost events, it is just over with the romance. MEH. :|
Francisca
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
al fin subieron el último capitulo de este tomo (que tenia pendiente desde hace mucho), me sigue gustando mucho y espero poder terminar los dos tomos que me faltan pronto.
Lo único que extraño es un poco más de dialogo entre Mei y Yamato, siente que se están distanciando y eso no me gusta :c
CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shojo
Man Mei has grown
Jessica Duet
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good. Really enjoying this story
K. B ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
This volume surrounded Yamato getting his inspiration for photography, Mei trying out a teacher assistant job at a kindergarten and getting know the twins.
Adriana
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Como ha crecido Mei
Me ha encantado Rin
Vamos Rin, enamora a Kai
Me gusta ver una nueva faceta de yamato, es refrescante.
Quiero leer el tomo 13.
Pero no creo que pase pronto.
Nadeschda

• となりの怪物くん 2 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 2]
  • となりの怪物くん 3 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 3]
  • となりの怪物くん 4 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 4]
  • となりの怪物くん 5 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 5]
  • アオハライド 6 (Ao Haru Ride, #6)
  • ホリミヤ 7 (Horimiya, #7)
  • ホリミヤ 6 (Horimiya, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • となりの怪物くん 6 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 6]
  • ホリミヤ 5 (Horimiya #5)
  • ホリミヤ 12 (Horimiya, #12)
  • となりの怪物くん 7 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 7]
  • ホリミヤ 8 (Horimiya, #8)
  • L-DK, Vol.12
  • L-DK, Vol.11
  • ホリミヤ 9 (Horimiya, #9)
  • ホリミヤ 10 (Horimiya, #10)
  • ホリミヤ 11 (Horimiya, #11)
かなえ 葉月 is a manga artist and writer.

Name in native language: 葉月かなえ
Birthday: September 1980
Blood Type: B
Twitter username: @kanaehazuki

Suki-tte Ii na yo (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 1