Start by marking “Halloween Night: Trick or Treat” as Want to Read:
Halloween Night: Trick or Treat

Halloween Night: Trick or Treat

Graveyards, spirits, witchcraft, black cats, candy, and haunted houses.
Strange things happen on Halloween. All Hallows Eve is the single night where the veil between the living and the dead is opened. And now spirits, monsters, and candy will collide!

Seventeen authors and illustrators set out on a horrific journey to set the record straight. What really happens on Hallow
ebook
Published October 27th 2015 by Hocus Pocus & Co.

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Night

Start your review of Halloween Night: Trick or Treat
Mehsi
A spooky short story collection with all sorts of Halloween stories. Trick or treat!

I am always a fan of short stories, sometimes you find real gems in them, some people are really masters at writing a wonderful and creepy short story. This book was a bit of a mixed bag, but I had kind of expected that. Different writers, different styles, and the stories just didn’t always work for me. I am still delighted to have read these stories, and that I read them during the day.

So, for each story I wrot
Kathleen
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
A great collection of stories all taking place on Halloween night. Something for everyone, from really creepy to weird to a bit gory. Great fun!
Joshua Hair
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent Halloween collection

I've been pretty lucky this year in finding some really incredible Halloween-themed collections. Thankfully, this one was no exception. Aside from one story that I wasn't a huge fan of I enjoyed every moment of Halloween Night. In fact, I think I'll buy it in paperback so I can share it with friends. I urge others to spend the measly $0.99 this Kindle collection costs. It's quick, clocking in at a little over one hundred pages, cheap, and simply delightful.
♥ Patty ❥ Lopez ♥
My fave story was the zombie one, it was witty and funny!
J.B.
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection.

I really enjoyed this book. It was interesting and had a few twists I didn't expect. I would definitely recommend this it you are looking for a quick read.
Kay Oliver
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Stories all taking place on Halloween night with trick or treaters. They were all really fun stories, but were more YA than I had thought. A great collection for older kids.
Steff
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book of short stories will make you want more! This is a must read for anyone who loves horror.
Siru
Oct 29, 2017
Amy Giuffrida
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Amy Giuffrida
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy Morgan
Sep 06, 2016
Rachel  Drenning
Oct 30, 2019
Jolene Haley
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debra williams
Oct 04, 2018
Meghan
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2016

• The house next door
  • Spine
  • Five Tales of Horror and Suspense
  • The Garden of Fragile Things
  • Dead Meat: Day 1 (Dead Meat #1)
  • Autumn Nights: 13 Spooky Fall Reads
  • Scary House
  • Devolution Z Bigfoot Special Edition: The Horror Magazine
  • Wax & Wane: A Gathering of Witch Tales
  • Tragedy Queens: Stories Inspired by Lana Del Rey & Sylvia Plath
Jolene Haley is the author of the Woodsview Murder series (Harrowed, Haunted, Hunted). She has edited several anthologies including Dark Carnival, Halloween Night: Trick or Treat, and A Pizza My Heart. She is a Jr. Agent for a literary agency and has worked for three publishing houses since earning her Bachelor’s degree.

In spare time, she writes a free witchy romance called Love Spell on Wattpad,

Related Articles

“Halloween is more than a day that is marked on a calendar. It’s the crackling of leaves under our feet, a chill in the air, and a quick heartbeat at the sound of a strange noise. We carry Halloween as we would our keys or our wallet, tucked away for safety on our person, for fear of losing it. This is a love letter to Halloween. We will not lose you. We will hold you close all year. I’m delighted to present to you the strange,” 1 likes
“For as long as I can remember, I’ve been captivated by Halloween. The idea that one can change the very essence of who they are for the entirety of an evening is intoxicating. And just as quickly as it came, the magic is gone the following morning. But” 0 likes