Start by marking “Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe

Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe

Don't miss this exciting new Mills & Boon romance Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe by Cara Colter available on 06/11/2015 - pre-order your copy today!
Published November 5th 2015 by Mills & Boon (first published October 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe

Start your review of Housekeeper Under the Mistletoe
Susan
Good redemption story. Angie is on the run from a stalker and is at the end of her resources. When she sees an ad for a housekeeper in a remote mansion it seems like the perfect solution. Unfortunately, her first encounter with her potential employer gets the door slammed in her face. But she is desperate and persistent, and convinces him to hire her.

Jefferson has shut himself off from the world ever since the death of his wife. He blames himself for what happened to her. He needs someone to get
Nikki
What mistletoe?! There was none! None of this story took place at Christmas until the last chapter. How did she track down her stalker? This book needed more details a lot more it feels like an outline in certain parts. Hero is brooding all over the place but his reasons feels quite fake. Why couldn’t it have been just an accident and he isn’t over his wife’s death? Simple. Not bad but don’t read if you are looking to get into the Christmas spirit.
Rebekah J.
Apr 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
OK so this was my first romance novel. I picked it up because I was sitting vigil by my grandmother. There was a stack of these books and this one was one top. It was...fine. I finished it, which isn't true for some books I've started. I will say that I was hoping for more. I thought there would be talk of throbbing members or milk white breasts. There was barely any kissing. So that was a let down. I won't say the book was bad, necessarily, but it wasn't good either. In any case, I read it and ...more
Gail
Chore getting through this boring ménage of sub plots. I wonder if the author wasn't sure what the plot should be so she threw in a few different ones hoping one would work. I set this one aside for my marathon Christmas Books Readathon - if you're looking for a Christmas book, warning: Christmas only comes in the epilogue. Two stars is a bonus throw-in, one star would have been sufficient. I've read this author before but I don't remember those books being this bad. Donation Bag Book.
Heather
Mar 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, sweet
I like the story just fine, and could sympathize with both Angie and Jefferson. I think the only thing I did not like about the story, was that when the author would write from his perspective, it did not ring true. I could tell that a woman had written it.
I enjoyed the ending, however, and it was a sweet story of redemption and courage.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
The ending felt rushed and it would have been so much better if Angie was more in danger...
Melanie Stone
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
sweet story
Dec 04, 2015
TSN
rated it did not like it
May 10, 2016
Jul 26, 2017
Abie Wolff
Dec 25, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 07, 2015 09:01AM
Cara Colter was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, surrounded by ranches, but she was always a reluctant city girl. A journalism graduate, she has been making her living with words for her entire adult life. Before published her first romance novel in 1987, she wrote educational materials, newspaper stories, magazine articles and even sermons!

"I am living proof that dreams come true," Cara says. "I