Start by marking “Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)

Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  350 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
What do you get when you mix a bad-ass werewolf biker with a beautiful she-wolf who grew up as the MC President’s daughter?

Sparks.

Book one of the Bash trilogy…

Angelica was raised not only as a biker’s daughter, but as Bud’s daughter — the president of the Atlanta RTMC, which meant she also had dozens of ‘uncles’ who made sure she was safe, happy, loved, secure.

Needless t
Published October 15th 2015 by Excessica Publishing (first published October 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bash

Paige
3 "Bashed" Stars

I picked this book based on the very intriguing blurb. An Were-MC. Two of my favorite things combined. Then I started reading and was given a fairly quick read was both hot and dirty and a little bit sweet. I enjoyed learning about the past that connected Angelica and Bash. I thought it was done well so that when they met back up after she came home from college, the transition was clean. I was a little surprise about Bash's hesitance and then sudden ability to give in to somethi
Carissa
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s-2015
Candance Blevins starts us off with a nice look down memory lane. Told in dual POV's. We see Bash starting off as a young and upcoming MC member. He's prospecting for the Atlanta RTMC, and given the task of being the bodyguard to the Prez's daughter, Angelica. Taking on the job of babysitting Angel is no easy task. She's sassy and a big bully (I find). Angel and Bash butt heads continuously, and soon enough we see them both engaging in an easy going friendship that's laced with sexual tension. H ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS STORY? *Fist shakes at Candace* This is a bloody cock teaser of a book. When Ms. Blevins shared the third character featured in the Rolling Thunder series would be Bash, I was confused.

Who wants to read about Bash? After his completely disgusting stunts in Brain, I wanted to bash Bash's brains in. Even at the end of Brain, Bash didn't impress me. I still wanted to kick his ass from here to Timbuktu. Then the arc comes and it is not one book but THREE books. Seriously, h
Jeanny
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars Author warned readers about the "small cliffhanger" ending in the synopsis. I'm treating Bash as the author testing her pool of readers on how we'd react to serials. I'm not a fan myself but the release dates are relatively short , she did a decent job making this volume almost all inclusive & it's also the full length of a book so you don't feel gypped. Yes I recommend the book but wait till all three volumes are out to the public if you have the willpower lol
Cassandra
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a copy of this book from either a giveaway or through the newsletter, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! After reading, I did buy the first 2 books in the series and the vol 2 and 3 of this trilogy, so I can read them!

The cover looks dangerous and intriguing all at once.

This is my first time reading Candace Blevins, and this is the fir
JenMcJ
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not at all sure why I love this author and this series so much but I every time I think I can walk away from not buying the next book....I race off to buy the next book in the series.

I thought Bash and Angelica were a really intriguing couple. I like them best so far and I'm surprised anyone surpassed Brain and Harmony in my list of strong couples from this series.

This trilogy is more kinky than some of the others but that totally works for me. Communication, though imperfect between Bash and
Jaycee
Review by Jaycee for BOOKS 'N COZY SPOTS BOOK REVIEWS, www.Talon-ps.com
(will post to BCS Blog Oct. 15)
ARC copy provided for honest review

Can the wolf you love to hate become the wolf you love? Yep! Can a Bad-Boy-for-Real have a heart of gold underneath it all? Well a heart at least, and perhaps of tarnished silver, but fans of the previous installation (“Brain”) in the Rolling Thunder MC series will be pleased to know that Bash does have some redeeming qualities. And a seriously fine set of skil
Daria
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~~Received an ARC from the Author in Exchange for my Honest Review~~

I can never get enough of Candace’s stories, what an amazing writer she is. My introduction to Candace was through her Safeword series loved it and just wanted to read more from her. Oh and I have (smiles) this latest book 3, of the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club is just a great addition to the series.

I love the fact that she includes characters from previous books. Gives us more than ample reason never to forget a character.
Kristie Cooper
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading Duke and Brain I did not like Bash at all. Thought he was awful and pretty much evil.
After reading Bash vol 1 my opinion has certainly changed lol
Deep down I think that Bash, whilst he has very rough edges is a loving and caring man. Especially for the one he loves.
It is a very surprising and in-depth view into Bash and his world. He certainly has co.e from a troubled past that is touched on. Looking forward to seeing where Bash vol 2 takes us.
Make sure to read this series. It is m
Gina
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
oh please that is not a cliffhanger, it's just the segue-way to the next phase of their relationship. So I gotta say I love Angelica and she is one tough cookie. I'm glad her and Bash got together but considering there is a volume 2 and a volume 3 me thinks all is not smooth sailing from here and I can't wait to find out what happens next! p.s. don't like the D.A. and I hope he's gone!
Doris Sims
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Ms. Blevins books. She has such a realistic characters and stories lines. They are so like people in real life. Bash and Angelica remind me of people that I know. I can't wait for Bash 2, I am so ready for it. I just can't get enough.
Kahea
Having not read the first two books in the series (something I don’t typically do) nor having read anything by Candace Blevins before I didn’t really know what to expect with Bash, but my curiosity was peaked and it overrode everything else, even my hesitation at the fact that this story was going to be told in three parts with cliffhangers, so I jumped in and lo and behold I really enjoyed it. The characters are interesting and well developed and the cliffhanger ending isn’t really a cliffhange ...more
Tanja
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!!!! I'm speechless (good for a review!!!) and I'm a ticking time bomb waiting for the second volume!! *growling* and the third !!! *double growl* << blame it on the wolf pack !!!

Let me tell you this - Candace Blevins is EVIL !!! pure evil that will grab you by the balls (I'm putting myself here as a guy to describe the feeling) and won't let go but twist and twist and twist and when you finally come close to finish, she puts the rest of it a VOL 2 (don't get me started on VOL 3.!!!)
Laurie
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Re-read: March 10, 2016
Originally Read: November 26, 2015

As a fan of Candace Blevin’s Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club series, I was pretty bummed when I saw that instead of one complete book, Bash’s book would be released in three installments. I really don’t like when this happens. I have no patience, hate waiting between books, and I detest cliffhangers. The total cost to me was $9.97 which is more than I generally pay. I did get 759 pages in total so I can swallow that cost, but it goes down
Aղցela W.
This is the third book in the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle series. Angelica was raised not only as a biker's daughter, but as Bud's daughter the president of the Atlanta RTMC, which meant she also had dozens of 'uncles' who made sure she was safe, happy, loved, secure. While 18 and a prospect for the club he was assigned to drive her to and from school when she was fifteen. When Angelica gets in trouble Bash comes to her rescue and kills the person that same night her mother is in a car wreck and ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
*Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This is the first instalment of Bash’s story, a trilogy, which is book number three of the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club. I have not read the first two books Duke and Brain but found it easy to pick up as the focus is on Bash and Angelica’s story.

I don’t read many paranormal books but when I saw the blurb for this I was eager to check out this MC of werewolves. I wasn’t disappointed as it was hard hitting, gritty and raunchy. The wor
Evita
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think we all got the same vibe from Bash when he was introduced in Brain’s book…he is not nice, in fact he is a hateful man. What is it going to take for us to maybe like him, well, we get his backstory, from his beginnings with the club to present day.

As a prospect he pretty much has to do what he’s told and he’s been given an assignment directly by the president, he will be his daughter Angelica’s ride, getting her to and from school and any other activities as well as be a protector. Their
Thea™
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This book was provided by the author Candace Blevins through the BDSM group on Goodreads in exchange for my honest review.
I absolutely LOVED this book! I loved Angelica (she's one kick-ass heroine) and I loved Bash. I liked the double POV. I liked to read about Angelica and Bash's earlier years and Angelica's relationships with her father and the other bikers. And I loved the chemistry between the characters in this book. Usually I'm not really a big fan of shifters, but in this book it worked
 Joyce
Ok I'm not sure if I just get so caught up in these books or what,M but how the heck can I not rate this 5 stars. I couldn't put it down and I'm picking up volume 2 now!
I'm so happy Bash and Angelica are together but I can't help having an impending doom feeling over the DA. I hope I'm wrong and he ends up using his room to protect her, and I wouldn't mind seeing them in a three some but something is going to happen and it's going to be big!
Melanie Marnell
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bash is ruthless and seemingly unfeeling except where it pertains to Angelica, his Princess. His first real assignment for the MC is as her chauffeur/ babtsitter/bodyguard. They form a lifelong friendship. When she returns from college determined to distance herself from the MC she's hurt because Bash is keeping his distance. Trouble comes calling in the form of dating the DA and subsequently saving his life when a rival club attacks them. Bash once again becomes her protector and sparks fly.
Anna
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Candace Blevins books! I've really mostly read her urban fantasy and BDSM books. This is my first RTMC book. It was great. I can't decide whether to go back or forward in the series (as this is the third in the RTMC series, but first of the BASH books)- decisions, decisions... I loved this book. Ms. Blevins really knows how to write an in-depth, complex character. I also love that her characters cross over in her different worlds. And her books are so darn sexy!! This is a definite must r ...more
Rene' Hurt
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was great. Bash was Angelica protector as a teen and had a crush on her. She went off to college and when they got to see each other years later, their relationship just got more complicated and hot. You need to read this book to find out what happens between Bash and Angelica. If you like bikers that are wolves and want lots of hot scenes this is it.
zoegrl
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angelica & Bash Part 1

Bash is Angelica's bodyguard for school & other places, driving her around. She's had a crush on him ever since. Now she's graduated from MIT & has a high tech job in Chattanooga right near Bash.

Now they have the opportunity to get together. Will they or won't they?

Enjoy!!
Gea
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's awesome that Angelica is such a strong, confident and ambitious woman.
That makes a hell of a story together with the kind of mysterious Bash!

I received a free copy and this is my honest review
Epiphany
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: candace-blevins
Another great read from Candance Blevins. Ms Blevins starts you off with a some of the first two books. This was helpful because I have not read the first two books. Angel and Bash butt heads constantly, soon enough we see them engaging in an easy going friendship that is steaming with sexual tension. With this book having a cliffhanger we don't know what is going to happen next. I can't wait till part two. I recommend this book.
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Sparks fly in the first in a three part story, werewolves and MC mix to create whole new challenges as they try to figure things out as wolves and as MC members...
Shari
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

I have been a fan of Candace Blevins for a while and when Amazon suggest a story from her shifter series, I jumped to grab up the book....only to find out it was the third book in the series, but was also a serial series of 3 books. Confused? Bash is a 3 book serial to get all of his story.

Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club is a paranormal MC romance. Something new for me. For this serial, the two are werewolf shifters in a predominantly werewo
Tarina Deaton
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
***ARC provided by Rock Star PR & Literary Consultants as part of a blog tour and in return for an honest review***

H-O-T, HOT!! Let’s just start with I’m liking what I’ve read so far, but there are few things that are bothering me.

The first actually has nothing to do with the story - releasing a full length book in three “volumes” when it could very easily be one full-length book. I’m not sure who makes this decision, but as a reader it’s really starting to get old (it’s not just this author
Missy Fern - BFD Book Blog
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 - 5 stars. This is the third book in the Rolling Thunder MC series, first in a series about Bash, and the first book I've read by this author. Now, I want to go back and read them ALL.

Bash, he's walking violence, a bit of a psychopath who is drawn to Angelica, the Prez's daughter. He was a prospect assigned as her bodyguard and babysitter when she was 15 and he was 18. She went off to college and eight years later, they are back in each other's paths.

I did not expect to like this book as mu
Tina
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bash, Vol. 1 by Candance Blevins is the first time I have read t he Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club series. This is the third book in that series I was not lost this story is pretty much a stand alone.
What we have going on in this one is the relationships between Bash one of the bikers and Angelica who is the club's owner daughter. Both being werewolves is thrown into the mix. I however thought that this story could do with out that twist. Don't get me wrong I love werewolves but this story had
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Romance, Historic...: Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 5 Oct 17, 2015 06:56AM
Bookworm Bitches : Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 12 Oct 17, 2015 06:52AM
❤ Coffee, Books &...: Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 1 Oct 17, 2015 06:00AM
Urban Fantasy: Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 6 Oct 17, 2015 05:56AM
The Perks Of Bein...: Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 4 Oct 16, 2015 07:50PM
Adult Vampire/Par...: Bash, Volume I -- Release Day! 1 5 Oct 16, 2015 05:49PM
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Surrendered To The Pack (Wicked Wolf Shifters, #1)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Parisian Nights (Nights, #1; Lightning, #1-3)
  • Whore
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #5)
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Resistance (Power Play, #1)
  • The Scientific Method (Vampire Queen, #10)
  • Lucky (Inked Menace MC, #1)
  • Swerve (Boosted Hearts, #1)
Candace Blevins has published more than forty books. She lives with her husband of 20 years and their two daughters. When not working or driving young teens all over the place, she can be found reading, writing, meditating, or swimming. The family’s beloved, goofy, retired racing greyhound is usually at her side as she writes, quietly keeping her company.

Candace writes Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Ro
More about Candace Blevins

Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Duke (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Brain (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Bash: Volume II (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #4)
  • Bash: Volume III (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #5)
  • Horse  (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #6)
  • Gonzo (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #7)
  • Nix (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #8)
  • Ghost (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #9)
  • Bud (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #10)
  • Razor (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #11)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Bash can turn his sociopathy on and off. He wouldn’t hurt someone he cares about, but people he doesn’t know? He doesn’t think twice about hurting or killing them. No guilt, no remorse, nothing.” 0 likes
“We had dinner at an upscale, super expensive restaurant — the kind without dollar amounts on the menu, because if you need to know, you shouldn’t be there.” 0 likes