Start by marking “Dare to Dream (Maxwell, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dare to Dream (Maxwell, #2)

Dare to Dream (Maxwell #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  753 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
Published July 17th 2015 (first published July 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dare to Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare to Dream

Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3 to 3.5 Kade Loving Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy from Author via NetGalley

I LOVED. LOVED. Dare to Kiss, so I was ecstatic to read Dare to Dream. In this book it's a continuation of Lacey and Kade. Part of me was excited to continue with them and another part of me was hoping the next book was going to be one of the triplets.

Don't get me wrong I loved Lacey and Kade but I thought their story ended well in book one and the mystery could have been carried out with the stories of t
Siobhan Davis
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read, and a fab conclusion to Kade and Lacey's story. Loved how we had the same elements as book one with the addition of a suspenseful sub plot and some heart-in-the-mouth scenes that had me on the edge of my seat. Highly Recommended.
Alycia Sanchioni
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dare to Dream by SB Alexander is book two of the Maxwell Brothers Series told in dual POVs ending with a HEA.

Kade is protective, possessive, and fiercely loyal to his family and to Lacey. He will do whatever he can in his power to keep them all as safe as possible. He is a leader, a warrior.

Lacey is feisty yet vulnerable, sassy yet sweet. She's a hothead who's temper gets in the way of her rational thinking, but she's the perfect compliment to Kade who's levelheaded and calm. She's combating he
Kristine
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Original review can be found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

**I received an advanced readers copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!**

This book is the second book in The Maxwell Series and continues Lacey and Kade's story. To fully appreciate this book you need to read Dare to Kiss first which is the first book in the series and one that I personally really enjoyed.

I don't even know where to begin. This instalment had a much different feel than th
Cassie Schlenk
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
S.B. Alexander crept her way into my heart with Dare to Kiss and never let go. I have been patiently waiting for Dare to Dream. Okay. That is a lie...it was nowhere near patiently! I have been CRAVING it! I can say I was not disappointed in the slightest. I clung to the words like I needed them to breathe. S.B. knows how to make her her words cut you like a knife and make you feel the characters, love, anguish, anger, and all the emotions in between. Her words have been nothing short of fulfilli ...more
Haley Anderson
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dare to Dream is an AMAZING book! Ever since I read Dare to Kiss and fell in love with Lacey & Kade, I have been wanting more ever since!

This book is the second book in the Maxwell Series. It features Lacey, star pitcher for the baseball team and Kade, bad boy image all around.

In Dare to Dream, it has a mixture of everything; friendship, love, hate, secrets.

Throughout the book, Kade is so protective over Lacey. I like it! ;) Kade is all about family. So when Lacey is put in danger. He goe
Faith89
Jun 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Copy courtesy of Netgalley
I loved the first book and was anxiously awaiting this book. This one didn't hold my interest as much. I have been reading in off and on for a while. I love Lacey and Kade. The book seemed so long but there were some exciting parts. Kidnappings and bad guys with guns and romance make for a pretty decent read. I still Think the first book was better but this is a good follow up. The author really knows how to tell a story. My questions were answered.
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, hs-college-faves
Love these books. Can't wait til Kelton's story.
Nicole McCurdy
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nicole McCurdy @ Nic's Novel Idea

I've tried to write a review for this book three times in the last week and every time I've attempted it, I had to bail, simply because I could't find a way to describe it, that would do it any justice, not the way I had it mapped out in my head.

I've been trying to convey my excitement, joy, hope, awe and heartache about this unforgettable story, but how do you do that in such a way that anyone will sit up and take notice and take a chance on a book they mightn'
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Okay first off let me apologize I can't believe I originally posted another review in place of Dare to Dream. But, at least I found out I had. I must be sleep deprived.

Now on to Dare to Dream review. The real review! :)

I loved the story between Lacey and Kade! I feel you can read the synopsis so I don't need to repeat what is happening with them. I didn't realize there was a book 1 in the Maxwell Series when I received this ARC but, I don't think I missed anything major by not reading it.

There
Summer
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Let me tell you I loved this book. Seriously I loved it so much I read it in one day. I fell in love with Kade and Lacey in Dare to Kiss and was so excited to see how their story played out in this book. I was not disappointed! I knew there was going to be some drama but I didn't expect all of the twists and turns and suspense that happened in this book! You will not be disappointed! I think that the ending was super realistic and let e happy wi
Carrie Stevens
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
~*~My Thoughts~*~
A 5 star rating
Well I have to say S.B. Has done it once again and possibly even better I loved this book. I fell in love with Lacey and Kade in Dare To Kiss and this just amped it by a thousand. This story has everything some funny, romance and enough suspense to keep you turning pages to get to the end but at the same time not wanting it to end. All in all this was a great book and even though I'm not quite ready to let Lacey and Kade go I cannot wait to get my hands on Kelton'
Sherley Vazquez
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-arc
**I was gifted with an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review**

Dare to DreamI ended being so interested in this book that I bought the first in order to read the ARC. It was so intriguing and I loved every bit of it. The dynamic of the characters and the plot twist were amazing. I of course was left wanting to read more and also wanting the stories of the brothers but overall a great read. Thank you for allowing me to read this! I would gladly love to read more.
Stephen Walton
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely thrilling story, but then what else can you expect from Sue Alexsnder. Right from the start you can feel the evil and tension growing and she cranks up the pace chapter after chapter unto she comes up with TWO climatic scenarios and that's without the final baseball game. Exciting, pacey and very funny dialogue this is a cracking story and I can't recommend it enough, however read Dare to kiss first.
Amara
Dear god. Please tell me that isn't the end of their story. If so, I'm pissed. I don't want freaking realism. Especially after all that unbelievable drama. If they don't have more of an ending in the last two about the brothers I don't actually give a shit about (Kross is somewhat interesting.), I'll drop a star.

I like Kade, I do. And she's okay. But their dialogue is so odd. They fight over nothing. I am constantly confused as to what they're thinking. They tell us, but it doesn't make sense wi
Maureen Hoar
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Frayed nerves

OK! I need to catch my breath! What a crazy story this was. I have been on the edge of my seat from page one. Lacey is one stubborn and strong character. She had everything thrown at her in this book. Kade has to learn to trust her and not smother. There are new characters added in to throw their world into a tailspin. I was biting my nails with every page I turned. I'm happy with the outcome. It would be awful if she gave up her dream of collegiate baseball to marry and start a fam
Nicki Holt
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This continuation of Lacey and Kade's story had it all...love, angst, sass, intrigue and humor. My emotions were all over the place and I could not put it down. These characters were so developed they felt like they could be real people. Overcoming so many twists and turns kept the pages flipping quickly. I recommend this book highly. Cannot wait for more from this author.
Jaymy M.
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I really like the lead female character in SB Alexander’s “Dare to Dream,” the second book in The Maxwell brothers series.
Lacey Robinson is spunky — despite everything that happens to her. She’s a fighter... even when she doesn’t know it yet. When confronted by an admitted killer, instead of buckling and going along, a lamb to slaughter, she fights back. “I don’t take orders from a killer” she tells him.
Lacey won’t accept less than a partnership from her boyfriend, Kade Maxwell. Protect her?
Lori
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good story

Kade and Lacey were made for one another, and I love on strong Lacey has become. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Kathleen Williams
Loved it

Kade and Lacey's story from the first book to the second book was absolutely amazing storyline with awesome characters I couldn't put it down. I love, love this series!!!
Stacey Macgowan
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love love the entire series....for a more detailed review look under the first book dare to kiss
Sibinka
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Not as good as 1st Book and not even sure why 2nd Book was necessary as all the characters failed in maintaining their personas from 1st Book.
2-3 Star
Claire
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
bk 2 is just as good.
Ashley
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not what I was expecting after Dare to Kiss. Spoiler******the mob story was not what the book was decribed as.
Donna
I loved Kade and Lacey's story!
Smut Fanatics
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SEE TEASERS AND OTHER TITLES BY AUTHOR HERE

Summary:
Kari
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Summary:Bad boy Kade Maxwell knows all too well the pain and loss of the death of a loved one after his sister’s death tore his family—especially his mother—to pieces. He longs for the day his mother can heal from the mental anguish and return home to live with her family again. He prays every day that God will keep his brothers safe and that his father will one day be reunited with his wife. He doesn’t dream of his future. In fact, he had nightmarish glimpses of what his life would’ve been like ...more
Deanna
Love love love this series!!!!
  • A God in Carver
  • Yes to Everything
  • Captured By You (Untamed, #2)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Finally...One Summer (Just one of the Guys #2)
  • Call Sign Karma
  • Out Of The Blue (Bama Boys, #2)
  • Ahuitzotl: A Novel of Aztec Mexico
  • Tangled Thing Called Love (Life and Love on the Lam, #3)
  • This Love
  • Okay (Something More, #2)
  • Temptation
  • Blue Falcon
  • Hush (Fighting Fate, #2)
  • Racing Outside the Line (A Love Story at 190 mph #1)
  • Hustle
  • Rafe (The Phoenix Boys, #1)
  • Just a Little Kiss (Crush, #3)
S.B. Alexander’s books are filled with stories that tug at your heart, and are filled with romance, drama, action and suspense. As much as she loves to write, she also loves to read. Some of her favorite authors are Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe, although in the past three years she's gravitated toward the paranormal and new adult genre, which is when she started her journey to write her first ...more
More about S.B. Alexander...

Maxwell (4 books)
  • Dare to Kiss (Maxwell, #1)
  • Dare to Love (Maxwell, #3)
  • Dare to Dance (Maxwell, #4)